shape
carat
color
clarity

When it rains VCA, it pours...

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I’m speechless!! What an amazing collection you have!!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your onyx is gorgeous and congrats on the bangle. I know you were considering purchasing it a few months ago and it’s so sweeet your DH got it for you. You have an amazing VCA collection.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, I LOVE all your new additions:love::love::love::love::love::love:. It was totally worth it to wait for the onyx+WG bracelet. It pairs so well with the chalcedony. Love the Perlee Signature bracelet too.. that your DH surprised you with it made it all the more special.:clap::clap::clap:

The black boxes from the NY boutique is awesome! I wish they'd offer those in this part of the world.

How are you planning on wearing those? Perlee Sign on its own and the onyx+WG and chalcedony stacked, or each one individually? And how often will you be wearing them?

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your wonderful new pieces! :kiss2:

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Love your new pieces!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
This is what jewelry out to be!

Absolutely love the bangle...

It does take me half a year to know if I want what I think I want, so VCA schedule sounds just right...

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:appl: They are just perfect!!! Congratulations!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Friends, thank you to everyone for your lovely comments.
LLJs, They are all beautiful and here’s to wonderful surprises! :love::love::love:
Thank you @Jimmianne. Yes, this is the best surprise I ever had.

Wow! Wonderful bracelets - enjoy them.
Thank you so much @Queenie60.

Love them all, perfect on you!:love::love: :love::appl::appl::appl:
SO is TDF! WG suits your skin.
You make me want to go for RG perlee instead of diamond bracelet/bangle :lol:
Thank you @Roi . Go for it!!

The onyx and white gold is AMAZING. You must have the patience of a saint to have waited that long for it! I adore the white gold perlee too. Congrats!
@lissyflo I am very impatient, but I remember seeing the black and white and knew it was me. So I had no choice. But waiting was very hard. :confused2:

I LOVE your VCA bracelets!!! Especially love the look with all three together! :love:
@CareBear thank you! All three together are gorgeous. It's a bit much for my eyes right now, but I am sure I will get accustomed to it. :lol:

Just wow!!! Beautiful choices that look amazing on you!! :love: So glad you get to enjoy them :appl:
@ringcat Thank you. Trying to enjoy them.

You already know how much I love all of the above pieces. :love:LOVE LOVE LOVE. And I love that your dh is so thoughtful and knows you so well. :kiss2:
You wear VCA so well @LLJsmom. Elegant, classic and beautiful. Like it's made just for you. :appl:
@missy Thank you. :kiss2: Next time I am in the city you need to come with me.

Wow, gorgeous bracelets!
Thank you @Catmom. :D

I'm drooling over here :love: loveeee your new additions, they're gorgeous and look stunning stacked together!! Super sweet of your dh to surprise you!! Enjoy wearing these beauties!!!
@ac117 Thank you. I'm having fun wearing them. DH scored a lot of points with this one.

Fabulous! So jealous lol:mrgreen2:
Thank you @doberman I drool over your amazing pieces too.

What an amazing VCA collection! :love:
@GlitterInMyHair (love your handle) Thank you. I am surprised but I am building a collection. But I am on a ban for a while.

Love them all. :love: They look amazing on you!
Thank you so much @marcy (((hug)))

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m speechless!! What an amazing collection you have!!
@yennyfire thank you! Hope you are doing well. =)2

Your onyx is gorgeous and congrats on the bangle. I know you were considering purchasing it a few months ago and it’s so sweeet your DH got it for you. You have an amazing VCA collection.
Thank you @eh613c. Yes, DH was wonderful. =)2

Love this stack!!
Thank you @MakingTheGrade You stacks are amazing arm candy too.

Congratulations on your wonderful new pieces! :kiss2:
Thank you @mrs-b. Likewise, your new pieces are amazing as well.

Love your new pieces!
@alpha238 Thank you! =)2

This is what jewelry out to be!

Absolutely love the bangle...

It does take me half a year to know if I want what I think I want, so VCA schedule sounds just right...
@AV_ Thank you, I do so agree with your comment that this is what jewelry is meant to be. I get a little thrill and I pinch myself to make sure it is real every time I look at the vintage bracelets. The bangle just makes me feel fabulous and luxurious. It took me from Dec 2016 to Nov 2017 to decide I really wanted the WG and onyx. Then It took me from Nov 2017 to August 2018 to make the special request. Finally it got here this week. Long road indeed.

:appl: They are just perfect!!! Congratulations!!
@tkyasx78 Thank you! =)2

@Dmndsr4evr11 Thank you for your lovely comment.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, I LOVE all your new additions:love::love::love::love::love::love:. It was totally worth it to wait for the onyx+WG bracelet. It pairs so well with the chalcedony. Love the Perlee Signature bracelet too.. that your DH surprised you with it made it all the more special.:clap::clap::clap:

The black boxes from the NY boutique is awesome! I wish they'd offer those in this part of the world.

How are you planning on wearing those? Perlee Sign on its own and the onyx+WG and chalcedony stacked, or each one individually? And how often will you be wearing them?
Thank you @Phoenix. (((hug)))
I am currently not that comfortable wearing the bangle with the vintage bracelets, which is a surprise because that is how I had intended to wear it when I was planning the purchase. I actually really love the bangle by itself. Maybe it's because I probably have ADD and my eyes don't like being distracted by anything when I look at my bangle on my arm. I do like the two vintage bracelets together. Strangely, they don't overlap much, which causes them to make an even bigger statement. And I keep checking them out to see if the stones are being scratched, and they are not. I think the perlee edging really protects the stones. I will probably wear them on my left arm, and won't wear all three together. Maybe the two vintage bracelets, or the bangle on its own. I plan to wear at least one piece every day. I feel very lucky.
(Can't wait to see your reveal!)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to cast a vote for the Perlee on one wrist, and the onyx and chalced. bracelets on the other. Those two bracelets together look sooooo 'je ne sais quoi' - so effortlessly chic - and that Perlee is a stand alone piece if ever I've seen it.

They are a very particular style tho. Which makes me think that a coordinating pair of earrings must be on the horizon? :mrgreen:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on two new special pieces for you - and getting one as a surprise is just the bomb!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to cast a vote for the Perlee on one wrist, and the onyx and chalced. bracelets on the other. Those two bracelets together look sooooo 'je ne sais quoi' - so effortlessly chic - and that Perlee is a stand alone piece if ever I've seen it.

They are a very particular style tho. Which makes me think that a coordinating pair of earrings must be on the horizon? :mrgreen:
Hmmm... @mrs-b mindread much? I have wanted VCA earrings of some kind for forever. I really don’t want anything too heavy, or even slightly heavy. And I don’t want anything too fancy. But I want something that makes as much of a statement as my studs. And that is my dilemma and why I haven’t bought any daily wear earrings since 2014. o_O

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Let me note some coincidences!

I am happy to hear you & @mrs-b that the bangle is a standalone piece. I can only agree in principle & test-run bangles to see how & what works (fun complications!)

Then, yes to earrings on the same scale. I have just started wearing any again after a long stint of nothing, and returned to a simple & not small look.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So classy and elegant, I love the 2 together!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm... @mrs-b mindread much? I have wanted VCA earrings of some kind for forever. I really don’t want anything too heavy, or even slightly heavy. And I don’t want anything too fancy. But I want something that makes as much of a statement as my studs. And that is my dilemma and why I haven’t bought any daily wear earrings since 2014. o_O

Just butting in here, haha. Remind me, @LLJsmom, have you tried on the Pure Alhambra pave earrings? They're not overly fancy and yet still very blingy.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! your collection is to die for beautiful!!!

:love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results