shape
carat
color
clarity

When it rains VCA, it pours...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So some of you know that I have been waiting on my VCA special order for a while. I had ordered it in August and they told me it would take 4-6 months. Well, they weren’t wrong. I finally received it. And it was worth the wait. I love it. :kiss2::love: It is as stunning now as it was when I saw it the first time almost a year and a half ago.
075E8280-6AA5-47F8-8D67-F0DCDE9300A6.jpeg
C355825A-146E-4E0D-A0B3-2356B799153C.jpeg

5194A8BA-D939-4F27-9EED-2381D766C0D7.jpeg

C04E405D-DB98-4EEF-ABA6-9E06907205FC.jpeg
D877C72E-49F5-4058-A40D-98B3BE09D522.jpeg

While I was admiring my SAs gorgeous bracelet stack a year and a half ago, she also introduced me to this gorgeous bangle. I had seen it before but it never appealed to me. However she had me try it on IN MY SIZE and the light bulb went on and I was HOOKED. Immediately I put it in my ever growing VCA wishlist. Cut to Wednesday when my wonderful DH came back from NYC, and behold what did I spy? :kiss2:
Thanks for letting me ramble. My arms are VCA complete. And I am absolutely thrilled, in love.
68F7A161-293D-4CE3-A7C1-883BF0B63CD2.jpeg
7F94CFDE-3F58-4EE5-97E1-06A3B7B23B23.jpeg
F3ABA845-C26A-4D61-9AA4-E6401BE1AF57.jpeg 1BC82B64-C842-4E79-9543-7E32FBF52D58.jpeg DDB87B2B-E1BB-4DF6-8900-389C3D4747C8.jpeg

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh; all of your VCA bracelets are gorgeous! :love: I would be hard-pressed to select a favorite! And the endless stacking possibilities are such a fun perk... you can mix and match them to your heart's content and the result is guaranteed to be glorious!! Congratulations on these amazing selections and enjoy every second with these beauties! I am so happy for you!!

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!:love: Enjoy!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know I LOVE all of your new VCA pieces! :love::love::love: Everything coordinates so well together--endless possibilities for wear!

Kudos to DH for surprising you with the most wonderful gift, too! :appl:

Can you remind me again of the size of your perlee bangle?

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
MAJOR DROOL - and I love your stacks!! They look absolutely made for eachother :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know I LOVE all of your new VCA pieces! :love::love::love: Everything coordinates so well together--endless possibilities for wear!

Kudos to DH for surprising you with the most wonderful gift, too! :appl:

Can you remind me again of the size of your perlee bangle?
Thank you m-2-b! It’s the smallest size. My wrist is 13.25 cm, just a little over 5 inches.

Reactions: AV_

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. God. What utterly beautiful bracelets! Takes stacking to a whole new level :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh; all of your VCA bracelets are gorgeous! :love: I would be hard-pressed to select a favorite! And the endless stacking possibilities are such a fun perk... you can mix and match them to your heart's content and the result is guaranteed to be glorious!! Congratulations on these amazing selections and enjoy every second with these beauties! I am so happy for you!!
Thank you @carbonfan I am very satiated with these gorgeous pieces and am content to let my arms rest. Surprisingly I am wearing the bangle by itself on my right arm. I like it alone, for now.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Wow Wow Wow!:love:
3 VCA bracelets?? You are the fanciest girl around!:appl:
They are all so beautiful!!!
I love that you took pix of everything that arrived so we could all share the smiles.
Enjoy them!! FANTASTIC!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo gorgeous!!! :love::love::love: I love them!!!!! You are a very lucky lady!:appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! They look GORGEOUS on you!!!!!! So happy for you that you were able to finally get the beautiful onyx and that insane bangle. Congratulations!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speechless! Your ever growing VCA collection is jusy stunning!!! Love, love, love your new editions! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :love: They are all so beautiful @LLJsmom! And they look fabulous on you, you wear these pieces so well :appl: Dh is a sweetheart for surprising you like that, congratulations!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!:love: Enjoy!
Thank you @VoldeNuit :razz:

MAJOR DROOL - and I love your stacks!! They look absolutely made for eachother :love:
Thank you @SandyK I did want to make sure they would stack.

Oh. My. God. What utterly beautiful bracelets! Takes stacking to a whole new level :love:
Thank you @Alex T I though I would stack a vintage wig the perlee but I like the perlee by itself now.

:love:Wow Wow Wow!:love:
3 VCA bracelets?? You are the fanciest girl around!:appl:
They are all so beautiful!!!
I love that you took pix of everything that arrived so we could all share the smiles.
Enjoy them!! FANTASTIC!
@Rubies-R-Me :lol: You’re so funny. I do feel fancy! And I’ve never felt fancy without feeling uncomfortable until now. I love this feeling. And I really was blown away by the black box from the NYC store. Now THAT felt fancy.

Soooo gorgeous!!! :love::love::love: I love them!!!!! You are a very lucky lady!:appl:
@diamondseeker2006 thanks for all the propping up! It was worth it to wait and get exactly what I wanted. I thought about you and how you always try to plan and make sure your pieces work together. I had to keep focus though the process.

Wow! They look GORGEOUS on you!!!!!! So happy for you that you were able to finally get the beautiful onyx and that insane bangle. Congratulations!
Thank you @luv2sparkle I am so glad I ordered the WG and onyx even though it took so long. It was worth it. And the bangle is insane. Perfect word for it.

MK514

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness!!! :love:
That's some serious arm candy!
They are each beautiful on their own, but I love them all together!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speechless! Your ever growing VCA collection is jusy stunning!!! Love, love, love your new editions! :love:
Thank you @SimoneDi =)2

Wow! :love: They are all so beautiful @LLJsmom! And they look fabulous on you, you wear these pieces so well :appl: Dh is a sweetheart for surprising you like that, congratulations!!
Thank you @junebug17 DH was so sweet to surprise me.

Oh my goodness!!! :love:
That's some serious arm candy!
They are each beautiful on their own, but I love them all together!
Thank you @MK514 It is kinda hard to decide what to wear. ;)2

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJs, They are all beautiful and here’s to wonderful surprises! :love::love::love:

Q

Queenie60

Wow! Wonderful bracelets - enjoy them.

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love them all, perfect on you!:love::love: :love::appl::appl::appl:
SO is TDF! WG suits your skin.
You make me want to go for RG perlee instead of diamond bracelet/bangle :lol:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The onyx and white gold is AMAZING. You must have the patience of a saint to have waited that long for it! I adore the white gold perlee too. Congrats!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your VCA bracelets!!! Especially love the look with all three together! :love:

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just wow!!! Beautiful choices that look amazing on you!! :love: So glad you get to enjoy them :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You already know how much I love all of the above pieces. :love:LOVE LOVE LOVE. And I love that your dh is so thoughtful and knows you so well. :kiss2:
You wear VCA so well @LLJsmom. Elegant, classic and beautiful. Like it's made just for you. :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous bracelets!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm drooling over here :love: loveeee your new additions, they're gorgeous and look stunning stacked together!! Super sweet of your dh to surprise you!! Enjoy wearing these beauties!!!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
These look AMAZING on you! Classic but with an edge. Love all the stacking options. :love:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous! So jealous lol:mrgreen2:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing VCA collection! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them all. :love: They look amazing on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results