shape
carat
color
clarity

Garnet brooch

rosemarygumdrops

Rough_Rock
I am a little in love with my dog. Her name is Loki and she is a Xoloitzcuintli (Xolo for short.) The breed was considered sacred to the Aztec and Maya people.
loco2.jpg
Above is my Loki.

I collect Xolo art and I thought why not have a brooch made that looks like an Aztec depiction xolo.
xoloitzcuintli-aztec-dog-headress-day_1_c2b6b7a71222311709462524999e77f0.jpg
I have decided on white gold and where the ear fetishes are have green garnets to match the earrings and ring I wear every day. I think green garnets will also be a good choice since Mayan ear flairs were made out of jade.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great idea and a gorgeous dog. Can’t wait to see how it comes out.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your dog is magnificent and I love your brooch idea.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, I am besotted with Xolos. I found out they come in 3 “sizes”, I saw the tiny ones and my heart was stolen! Very interesting and unique breed, lucky you to share your life with a living treasure and can’t wait to see the brooch.
Give your baby a hug from me :love:

rosemarygumdrops

Rough_Rock
Oh my, I am besotted with Xolos. I found out they come in 3 “sizes”, I saw the tiny ones and my heart was stolen! Very interesting and unique breed, lucky you to share your life with a living treasure and can’t wait to see the brooch.
Give your baby a hug from me :love:
Oh I will. Is that your saluki?

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is so beautiful. I am excited to see what you create!

rosemarygumdrops

Rough_Rock
So I might have bought my dog a "return to Tiffany's" dog collar... But she won't stand still!
IMG_20190213_141113560.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results