shape
carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Yesh. I have earrings lavender ones. But busy working.

Communicating with No.5 took up 45 minutes (I v.bad in mandarin and kept saying dumb stuff) so really have to work now.

And ring coming.......

And have to next week package off my stuff to David Klass for setting.

I want to do up the necklace and the dreamy dragon pendant earrings with moonstones.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is SOOOO PRETTY!!!!! I LOVE THE GREEN!!!!

I pine!!!!! *sigh*

How is the ring size?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
1547037858592756542712250816971.jpg

This is in plain plain daylight. In plain grey UK English grey dull winter light.

My eyes go @@

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Ok, now fat hulu needs a fat purple cab to go with it. I wait for a while, though.

Last edited:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm gasping! Ohhhh that is soooo pretty!! That's the perfect color!
Send a pic on your toe...

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Can you imagine, @Seaglow is going to receive a pendant like this, with better green? :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Can't wait to see your pendant, Seaglow.

I will, regarding the toe, once I have had tat pedicure.

Last edited:

Duyen

Rough_Rock
I'm keeping tabs on how many days you last! :P2

Anyone receive anything in the post? I am going through such a jewellery drought!

Not received yet my bangle & co because they took a few days to gather them all, and sent the whole lot only yesterday.
I was hoping to receive them before I leave for some holiday in Borneo, but I now need to resolve myself not to see anything before my return in 10 days :cry2:

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
I love your purple Hulu earrings. So cute:kiss2: and look, the tiny Hulu is glowing because it is translucent. Lovely.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not received yet my bangle & co because they took a few days to gather them all, and sent the whole lot only yesterday.
I was hoping to receive them before I leave for some holiday in Borneo, but I now need to resolve myself not to see anything before my return in 10 days :cry2:

Aww bummer! But lucky you going to Borneo!!! I'm stuck with a very energetic child who takes all kinds of classes so I drive and wait around all day.

Gonna buy myself some jade once the ban is over as a present for surviving school holidays :lol:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm waiting for the last 3 items set for me to reach HK before they EMS to me. Hopefully will get them next week. It will be a lot of stuff.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are the lavender earrings from YY too @ChaiK ?

They are beautiful!

That colour on the hulu though is green goals!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
@Burmesedaze , you know, blue jadeite. The translucent types. Are they dark and dead looking?

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Weep!:cry2: I can't wear the hulu ring at all. Cannot fit on any finger!

You can resize right????

What size US are you? I ask because they always used to give me total BS measurements and everytime I had it resized to a size US6 (my size) it was HUGE!

Still super bitter Lil Sis can't wear any of my jade rings!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I deleted that pic because I am going to compare with daylight pic. Then we can see how misleading the two pics are. Will update shortly.

I hope it's blue for you and not grey!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results