shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you think PSers gossip about you behind the PS scene?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:whistle:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shhh everyone, DF has just walked into the room!

;-) :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What other people think of me is none of my business.

whatotherpeoplethinkofme.jpg

To answer your question @Dancing Fire if I am the topic of conversation their lives are boring indeed.:cheeky:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I think it’s unlikely, and I wouldn’t be too bothered if anyone did have a comment about me; I actually think PS is pretty tame these days, not too much to gossip about.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suspect that certain (more controversial) PS'ers have been talked about by other PS'ers outside of the forums. I also have no doubt that some PS'ers with close relationships with certain vendors might point out posts made about those vendors so that the vendors can address them if they want. People talk, especially about each other. It's human nature.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I suspect that certain (more controversial) PS'ers have been talked about by other PS'ers outside of the forums. I also have no doubt that some PS'ers with close relationships with certain vendors might point out posts made about those vendors so that the vendors can address them if they want. People talk, especially about each other. It's human nature.
Exactly.

I'm quite sure it goes on, but I've honestly never given it a thought before now.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, so the goal is to be normal? How.......boring.

Life is your pool, make the biggest damn splash you can @Dancing Fire. If you need help, give me a call.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i'm too boring on PS to talk shi* about haha.

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
Well, gosh, I didn't. Now that you bring it up, though...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I doubt it.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The opinion of people who don’t actually know me, or I care about, is irrelevant to me, so if anyone wants to gossip, go ahead :lol:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I used to hear quite a bit a few years ago, but I'm rarely on PS these days so I'm pretty much out of the loop. And, yes, I have heard vendors talk, too- but never in a negative way.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don’t wonder about this but I have wondered if the vendors talk about us.
Oh, I am sure given my anal retentiveness that there's a "run screaming from this PS'er" on nearly every vendor's wall.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I am sure given my anal retentiveness that there's a "run screaming from this PS'er" on nearly every vendor's wall.
:lol:

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t wonder about this but I have wondered if the vendors talk about us.

As most you know, I bought my stone from BGD. When I called to have it shipped it out to DK, Lesley answered and said, "oh, it's the infamous Sledge". We both laughed.

Caught me by surprise she used my screen name as I hadn't shared that with her. I wasn't offended and certainly didn't care. Just saying I think the vendors pay attention is all.

Matilda

Shiny_Rock
I tend to have that opinion @MakingTheGrade but now I am a bit spooked.... oh well I guess its the intention that counts, as in I am not trying to offend anyone here. So I feel okay knowing that if people do gossip.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
As most you know, I bought my stone from BGD. When I called to have it shipped it out to DK, Lesley answered and said, "oh, it's the infamous Sledge". We both laughed.

Caught me by surprise she used my screen name as I hadn't shared that with her. I wasn't offended and certainly didn't care. Just saying I think the vendors pay attention is all.
Of course they do, for a variety of reasons. Their reputations are on the line, and what gets said here can make or break some future sales. ;))

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
yes...................... lol

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
:bigsmile:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Many years ago,
I know that one year at JCK I was the topic of conversation often beginning with that ahole storm and containing who does he think he is!?
rofl
But honestly it has to be something pretty extraordinary to get talked about by trade members.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results