shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Came EARLY: Introducing My New ZINA Eternity Band!

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love how subtle the rhodium is on such a delicate band. It adds so much texture and interest. Enjoy the new treat! Can't wait to see it with the yg :)

sophiapetrillo

Rough_Rock
I ordered 1 rose gold & 2 white... 1 to represent my daughter and the 2 white for my son & husband

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
Oh good gravy.... I don't know whether to say thank you for the link to that fabulous shop or quite the opposite. Those are great prices for such nice stackers! I want a pink one!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love how subtle the rhodium is on such a delicate band. It adds so much texture and interest. Enjoy the new treat! Can't wait to see it with the yg :)

Thanks so much, @elliefire99! I'm excited to pair it with YG as well! ...and now I'm thinking of doing another eternity with emeralds or some other darker green gemstone (green tourmaline, chrome diopside, or something similar) in 18K YG... ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh good gravy.... I don't know whether to say thank you for the link to that fabulous shop or quite the opposite. Those are great prices for such nice stackers! I want a pink one!

Right??!! LOL I'm soooo tempted to order more. They're so thin, you could easily stack 3 and not take up a lot of real estate... even on these Fred Flintstone granny hands! HA! ;-)

Girl, get you a pink one!! They have pink diamonds and darker pink sapphires... decisions, decisions... ;-)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
Right??!! LOL I'm soooo tempted to order more. They're so thin, you could easily stack 3 and not take up a lot of real estate... even on these Fred Flintstone granny hands! HA! ;-)

Girl, get you a pink one!! They have pink diamonds and darker pink sapphires... decisions, decisions... ;-)

Noooooooooooooooooooooo stop it @msop04! I'm supposed to be saving! I'm definitely not thinking about the fact that my mother in law usually gives me some money for Christmas....:whistle:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Noooooooooooooooooooooo stop it @msop04! I'm supposed to be saving! I'm definitely not thinking about the fact that my mother in law usually gives me some money for Christmas....:whistle:

Well... there ya go. Problem solved! :whistle:

You're welcome. ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you believe my gold bands were waiting on me when I get home from work??!! Crazy convenient!! :bigsmile:

I couldn’t seem to get good light and my stone is reflecting my shirt, but I was eager to show y’all, so here ya go - 1.6 and 1.8 mm (both 14K YG)
F2C7BE18-CF55-4593-8F7F-202BD2E9A041.jpeg

Another pic of the 1.8 mm
B67CBAAE-49B2-4910-8DBB-720B38A84678.jpeg

My thoughts:

Both are very nicely made, and I’ll be using this vendor again.

The 1.6 is just a little daintier than I want and tends to get lost beside my Jovyn, so it’s going back for sure.

The 1.8 matches up perfectly in height and is very comfy... but it’s atill not as *POW* in the yellow dept as I’d hoped. I wish I’d bitten the bullet and gone for 18K... but would I even be able to tell the difference on such a thin band?

Here are my options:
A. Keep the 1.8 in 14K
B. Try 1.8 in 18K
C. Try 2.0 in 14K
D. Try 2.0 in 18K

I don’t mind a 2.0 mm being a tiny bit higher than my other rings. I feel like it will add subtle texture and interest without looking strange. ...but I could be wrong.:sick:

Top vendor pic shows (L to R) 1.0, 1.3, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 mm bands.
Bottom pic is just for fun... ering with one of my 14K hoops. Obviously, this size would be way too big, but I’m not hating the look, if I’m being honest!
1C17DBB6-CC14-463F-9133-134C6654DAB2.jpeg

Thoughts on going thicker (2.0-2.2)? Thoughts on changing to 18K?

Big, “YUUUUGE” thanks to @diamondseeker2006 for putting up with my crazy!! :kiss2: :kiss2:

I have also extended my whacko to two other lovely PS members, who hopefully won’t both be annoyed with my ever-indecisive tendencies... yet again. :whistle::oops2::halo:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...oh, and I have three days from delivery to decide if I’m sending back the 1.8, along with the 1.6.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the thickness of the 1.8mm with your other bands, so my vote would be to swap to that size in 18kt if you’re after a richer colour. I also love the black rhodium band - it packs a punch for a delicate band! Would the vendor be able to send you a side-by-side picture of 14kt and 18kt 1.8mm bands so you can see the difference in their specific alloys and whether the extra price is worth it for your eyes?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the thickness of the 1.8mm with your other bands, so my vote would be to swap to that size in 18kt if you’re after a richer colour. I also love the black rhodium band - it packs a punch for a delicate band! Would the vendor be able to send you a side-by-side picture of 14kt and 18kt 1.8mm bands so you can see the difference in their specific alloys and whether the extra price is worth it for your eyes?

Thanks for weighing in, @lissyflo! Since there is a 20% restocking fee, I think seeing a photo would be wise to make sure the color is noticeably different. Man, I’d hate to go for the 18K and I have it look the same - after paying the fees. :doh:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Man, I’d hate to go for the 18K and I have it look the same - after paying the fees. :doh:

Any chance of her waiving the restocking fee as it’s Christmas?! - maybe sending you the 18kt to compare in person and being able to return one without the fee? It’s a guaranteed sale for her that way, with the potential that you’ll up your spend to the 18kt one

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any chance of her waiving the restocking fee as it’s Christmas?! - maybe sending you the 18kt to compare in person and being able to return one without the fee? It’s a guaranteed sale for her that way, with the potential that you’ll up your spend to the 18kt one

Hmmm... idk. She was quick to make sure I understood the restocking fees. LOL

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lissyflo
Email is sent... we shall see. :halo:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hmmm... idk. She was quick to make sure I understood the restocking fees. LOL

Ah, probably not then! I can’t get my head around restocking fees, especially 20% (I think they’d be illegal here under internet distance selling laws). I don’t blame you for thinking twice then, as that’s quite a hit if it isn’t different enough to justify the extra cost.

ETA: Just saw your message above! Definitely worth a shot. The older I get, the more I appreciate that if you don’t ask you don’t get!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, probably not then! I can’t get my head around restocking fees, especially 20% (I think they’d be illegal here under internet distance selling laws). I don’t blame you for thinking twice then, as that’s quite a hit if it isn’t different enough to justify the extra cost.

ETA: Just saw your message above! Definitely worth a shot. The older I get, the more I appreciate that if you don’t ask you don’t get!

Since her prices are so low, I truly don’t mind the restocking fees IF I feel ordering is beneficial and has definitely helped make a decision. What I worry is that it will not... for whatever reason. :eek2: I don’t want any buyer’s remorse.

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
Hi, @msop04 - How's the sparkle factor on your dark-plated band? The melee looks nice and white in the photos! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love talking rings and jewelry, you know that! I am most indecisive on my own things, so it is fun and easier to talk about the decisions of others! :lol:

I vote for 1.8mm and 18k. Although I think any width would be fine, even 2mm.

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
Totally agree on asking for side by side photos. It would be *incredibly* annoying to pay the restocking fee and then see no difference! Worth it if it gives you extra punch though.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, @msop04 - How's the sparkle factor on your dark-plated band? The melee looks nice and white in the photos! :appl:

I’m pleased with the amount of sparkle, honestly. Its hard to explain, but the overall aesthetic for the ring is understated and a bit moody, but that’s exactly what I wanted - it’s super cool! :kiss2:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally agree on asking for side by side photos. It would be *incredibly* annoying to pay the restocking fee and then see no difference! Worth it if it gives you extra punch though.

I am going to ask that she allow me to hold onto the 1.8 mm 14K (totally unworn) just until I can see the 18K IRL. Honestly, since the bands are so affordable, I’d only be a little over $215 all in for a band WITH the restocking fees. And that’s the only way I’ll really know, since pics can be deceiving.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! I love the antiqued look and it looks great with your e-ring. Also so glad to read a review of Zina's; I've had her favorite'd but never purchased anything.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results