shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Came EARLY: Introducing My New ZINA Eternity Band!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey guys!! So I'd been looking to add some YG to my stack and ended up ordering an all-round 14K YG band to wear with my platinum solitaire -- and I was finally finished buying bands!! Hooray, right??!! Well, errr... ummm.. then I got sucked into the land of endless IG jewelry accounts, and all bets were off! ;-)

I found myself obsessing over the antiqued rings with black rhodium plating, and I really loved how they looked next to YG! So then I heard a sweet, enabling little voice... "MSOP, you simply must have a thin antique-looking eternity ring to stack with your wedding set." Okay... makes sense, right? I mean, that sounds reasonable enough. Then the voice of reason reared her ugly head and added, "...yeah, and it needs to be on the lesser side of $400." WHAAAATTTT???!!! How. Rude. But then I started thinking and came to the realization that Miss Reason does have a valid point... but is it doable??

Several lovely posters had mentioned how much they loved their thin eternities by Zina on Etsy, so I decided to give her a shot! She was super nice and easy to work with, always answering my questions in full and in a timely manner. She suggested only plating the prongs in black rhodium to help with the upkeep. Needless to say, I'm very pleased, and I can't wait to see how it looks with my new YG band!!

Zina_Antiqued_Eternity_Platinum_Stack.jpg

Please do not judge me for not cleaning my diamond in... well... a while. I've been lazy, but I promise she'll get the full spa treatment before Christmas!

Last edited:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@msop04 your new band look gorg! :love: Perfect addition to your stack right in time for the holidays.

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful and unique, perfect with your stack! I have a small band from Zina also and love it, can’t recommend enough!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!! Can't wait to see it next to your YG band!!!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely!! My Zina pink micropave eternity has held up just fine. I love yours! The contrast of the black rhodium makes the stones pop!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! What a perfect addition to your glorious wedding set!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This looks perfect together. Congrats!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is Zina the name of the shop on Etsy? I looked and couldn’t find it..Help

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock

I'm suspecting the shop is called ZinaFineJewelry - found it specifically searching under the shop section of Etsy and the rings look like they're the right type! :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm suspecting the shop is called ZinaFineJewelry - found it specifically searching under the shop section of Etsy and the rings look like they're the right type! :)
Thanks!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@msop04 I love that sweet rhodium antiquey band you just got. Looks beautiful and I bet it will be gorgeous with a yellow gold band too. Love that look.:love:

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This looks lovely! I love the contrast of the rhodium and the white, it's chic!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love Zina’s bands.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and unique, perfect with your stack! I have a small band from Zina also and love it, can’t recommend enough!

Thank you! I'm surprised how nice her bands are for the price point - kinda makes me want more. ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!! My Zina pink micropave eternity has held up just fine. I love yours! The contrast of the black rhodium makes the stones pop!

I'm glad to hear that yours has held up... I'm thinking of a pink one as well! ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's ZinaFineJewelry on Etsy... and Zina is soooo helpful and kind!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oops! Just saw where you posted this... Yes! That's it! :)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@msop04 I love that sweet rhodium antiquey band you just got. Looks beautiful and I bet it will be gorgeous with a yellow gold band too. Love that look.:love:

Thank you, @missy!!! I can't wait to try it with the YG! I love that it's whisper thin, but still has height for added strength... and allows me to stack a bit without losing so much real estate. ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This looks lovely! I love the contrast of the rhodium and the white, it's chic!

Thank you, @metal! I never thought I'd like it... it's funny how our tastes evolve. I blame PS. ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love Zina’s bands.

Thank you, @kayla17! I really like them as well. I'd had her shop "favorited" for years as inspiration. I'm happy to hear that others are reporting that her bands have held up. I'm really thinking of another for a certain big birthday coming up this year... or maybe even for some other anticipated celebration?? *wink wink* ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ering was a bit embarrassed that I posted a shot of her being so filthy, so I tried to clean her at work a bit... not a full spa treatment, but much better than before (and inside our narcotic safe). LOL ;-)

Attachments

• Zina_Antiqued_Eternity_Platinum_Ering.jpg
    Zina_Antiqued_Eternity_Platinum_Ering.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 40

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess it would help if I posted an actual photo...
Zina_Antiqued_Eternity_Platinum_Ering_Safe.jpg

Attachments

• Zina_Antiqued_Eternity_Platinum_Ering_Safe.jpg
    Zina_Antiqued_Eternity_Platinum_Ering_Safe.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 33
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results