shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fans

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I tried on the spectacular single row pave bangle. I really like this piece. Very me. You know how you put on a piece of jewelry and it just speaks to you. Out of my price range for now but it’s spectacular. It’s definitely more me than the perlee clover.
F7BFC191-9FDE-495F-8D48-BADBA49368FF.jpeg 570E853F-A35B-494B-B2BB-A1EAA648F757.jpeg CFDDD51F-4FB3-4DCD-A2E2-F90ADF373855.jpeg C83819F5-4F1B-4098-A7D6-152F0EA4DDC9.jpeg

I freaking love the WG signature bangle on you!! It looks amazing! BUT, don’t give up your chalcedony. The signature bracelet is here to stay, can’t say the same for chalcedony. Plus think about building your collection long-term, you’d want to have both in your arsenal. I would save the signature bangle for your next big gift/purchase! And then you can also wear the two together and it’ll be like a match made in VCA heaven!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can someone help me out with a conundrum? I am getting a Rolex but keep waffling on the options. I was all set to get the 28 in all everose. But I now have my EC, which is in brushed yellow. Would it look odd to have both on the same hand? I normally love mixing metals, but this feels like it may be too stark with the two extremes. Thoughts?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can someone help me out with a conundrum? I am getting a Rolex but keep waffling on the options. I was all set to get the 28 in all everose. But I now have my EC, which is in brushed yellow. Would it look odd to have both on the same hand? I normally love mixing metals, but this feels like it may be too stark with the two extremes. Thoughts?

I love Rolex Everose. :love::love::love:

I have no prob mixing RG and YG. I know that Rolex Everose is a very very soft and beautiful pink, but I have tried it on with my other jewellery in YG and it seemed fine.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Rolex Everose. :love::love::love:

I have no prob mixing RG and YG. I know that Rolex Everose is a very very soft and beautiful pink, but I have tried it on with my other jewellery in YG and it seemed fine.

Oh that’s great to know, thank you for your perspective! I haven’t been able to try the all everose unfortunately, doesn’t seem to be a piece carried in stock here. And it looks very pink against the steel in the two-tone.

What face is your favourite? I have friends trying to convince me to go with MOP, but it doesn’t really sing to me. I would do everose face if I got the all everose, but conflicted if I end up choosing the all yellow gold instead. The champagne on the yellow gold is really intense!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that’s great to know, thank you for your perspective! I haven’t been able to try the all everose unfortunately, doesn’t seem to be a piece carried in stock here. And it looks very pink against the steel in the two-tone.

What face is your favourite? I have friends trying to convince me to go with MOP, but it doesn’t really sing to me. I would do everose face if I got the all everose, but conflicted if I end up choosing the all yellow gold instead. The champagne on the yellow gold is really intense!

I've tried on a few Everose pieces and was sw:love::love:ning! lol

For the face/ dial, I prefer a contrast. I like meteorite, white and silver. But that's just my own personal preference (I esp like ice blue but unfortunately that's only available in the Pt version). You really can't go wrong with whichever you choose.

Oh, and I prefer the all rose gold pieces as opposed to the two-tone. Again, just my personal preference.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've tried on a few Everose pieces and was sw:love::love:ning! lol

For the face/ dial, I prefer a contrast. I like meteorite, white and silver. But that's just my own personal preference (I esp like ice blue but unfortunately that's only available in the Pt version). You really can't go wrong with whichever you choose.

Oh, and I prefer the all rose gold pieces as opposed to the two-tone. Again, just my personal preference.

The more I think about it, the more I want to say **** it and go with everose! I almost got it earlier this year but then thought to wait until my EC was done and now I’m just stuck in analysis paralysis. I’m definitely not going two-tone (I already have a two-tone ballon bleu), so it will be all everose or all yellow gold. I much prefer Cartier’s two-tone!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I didn’t realize PS censors hahaha. I guess I’m a bit too uncouth for these forums ;-)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The more I think about it, the more I want to say **** it and go with everose! I almost got it earlier this year but then thought to wait until my EC was done and now I’m just stuck in analysis paralysis. I’m definitely not going two-tone (I already have a two-tone ballon bleu), so it will be all everose or all yellow gold. I much prefer Cartier’s two-tone!

The dreaded analysis paralysis!! I must say I've been struck by this too! lol

I am so enamoured with Rolex Everose. I must say it is the most beautiful rose gold I've ever seen - beautiful, soft, incredibly feminine. I'm rooting for you to get it.:clap:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I went to another store today and they had an everose there for me to try in the everose dial, but no diamonds. I also tried on my other choice, which is the yellow gold MOP with diamond dial. I am leaning towards the yellow gold because the pink washes out on me and looks a tad too pink under some light. Thoughts?

144A5EE9-BFC3-4BE0-AD73-78BE8259901F.jpeg

BA4F03D4-DE25-439B-B3E7-830A4002D8E8.jpeg

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I went to another store today and they had an everose there for me to try in the everose dial, but no diamonds. I also tried on my other choice, which is the yellow gold MOP with diamond dial. I am leaning towards the yellow gold because the pink washes out on me and looks a tad too pink under some light. Thoughts?

I think you’d need to see everrose in a white MOP face in order to compare! I think they are both gorgeous.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I see what you mean. I think the choice of metal really depends on one's skin tone. Pink gold looks more beautiful on me since I have a lot of yellow undertones. I agree that YG is more outstanding on you. But perhaps try both on with a white/ lighter dial before you make a final decision.

Btw, is that the 28cm? It looks big - in a good way. I want to get a 36cm and was thinking it wasn't big enough (but 40cm is far too huge). What size are your wrists?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What did you end up choosing? @kama_s, enquiring minds and all that, lol.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is for @LLJsmom, @kama_s and anyone else who might be interested.

Magic Alhambra necklace in WG with chalcedony, grey MOP, white MOP. OMG, I was positively swooooooning!!:love::love::love: They weren't even on my radar. VCA is PURE. EVIL!!;-):lol-2::lol: The iridescence of the white MOP caught me by surprise, and needless to say grey MOP was beeeaaaauutiful!! The chalcedony isn't as nice as that on your bracelet, @LLJsmom, but the whole ensemble was "muack"!!

It took me humongous effort not to pull out my CC!!

Magic necklace & bracelet.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix I am sorry to say that that piece is just YOU. If I were you I would have pulled out that CC. I don’t think that necklace works on everyone but you are rocking it. It’s super casual-sexy and extremely flattering and feels like you don’t need to dress up to wear it. My only concern is whether in the long run it will bother you if it doesn’t have diamonds. It wouldn’t bother me but you seem to lean toward bling on your pieces. So I will be the totaly shameless enabler and say GET IT!!!! This is the way that necklace is meant to look. Btw, I tried it on and it looked ridiculous on me.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix I am sorry to say that that piece is just YOU. If I were you I would have pulled out that CC. I don’t think that necklace works on everyone but you are rocking it. It’s super casual-sexy and extremely flattering and feels like you don’t need to dress up to wear it. My only concern is whether in the long run it will bother you if it doesn’t have diamonds. It wouldn’t bother me but you seem to lean toward bling on your pieces. So I will be the totaly shameless enabler and say GET IT!!!! This is the way that necklace is meant to look. Btw, I tried it on and it looked ridiculous on me.

Hehe, 2020 goal:clap:.

I'm starting to love stone pieces at VCA....loving my Onyx LE earrings (thinking of an onyx Magic pendant), 2018 holiday pendant (would love matching earrings) and I want anything anything LAPIS!!:love::love::love:

And I can see why you love your chalcedony bracelet. Yours is a LOT more beautiful than what I saw on the necklace. How are you enjoying your beautiful bracelet, @LLJsmom? Do you wear it daily and does it match with every outfit you wear? I find that the thing about stone pieces is that you have to think that wee bit harder about your clothes, to make sure they don't clash.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe, 2020 goal:clap:.

I'm starting to love stone pieces at VCA....loving my Onyx LE earrings (thinking of an onyx Magic pendant), 2018 holiday pendant (would love matching earrings) and I want anything anything LAPIS!!:love::love::love:

And I can see why you love your chalcedony bracelet. Yours is a LOT more beautiful than what I saw on the necklace. How are you enjoying your beautiful bracelet, @LLJsmom? Do you wear it daily and does it match with every outfit you wear? I find that the thing about stone pieces is that you have to think that wee bit harder about your clothes, to make sure they don't clash.
I love my chalcedony bracelet and I wear it almost 24/7. It goes great with everything, even my PJs. I think the necklace is easy and can go with lots of stuff.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my chalcedony bracelet and I wear it almost 24/7. It goes great with everything, even my PJs. I think the necklace is easy and can go with lots of stuff.

:lol:

Cool!! Is it that hardy?

I've just revised my VCA wishlists for 2019 AND 2020!! hahaha. I think the necklace is def a 2020 goal, if not 2021. I'm going to SO a grey Magic MOP pendant in RG, with a double-length chain. I wonder what are my chances (?).

How's your SO for the black onyx in WG bracelet coming along? Does VCA keep you apprised on a regular basis or not? What was the premium again (if you're comfortable sharing here)?

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock

Definitely the yellow gold IMO! Looks bette with your skin tone as you mentioned and I love it with your ring! The whole watch just pops more.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see what you mean. I think the choice of metal really depends on one's skin tone. Pink gold looks more beautiful on me since I have a lot of yellow undertones. I agree that YG is more outstanding on you. But perhaps try both on with a white/ lighter dial before you make a final decision.

Btw, is that the 28cm? It looks big - in a good way. I want to get a 36cm and was thinking it wasn't big enough (but 40cm is far too huge). What size are your wrists?

What did you end up choosing? @kama_s, enquiring minds and all that, lol.

Ahhh I totally forgot to come back and update! I got the yg with mop face in 28! Yes, I agree it does look big in pics, I find most watches look bigger in pics than real life! My wrist size is around 6.25” or so. I’ll be back with more pics soon!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is for @LLJsmom, @kama_s and anyone else who might be interested.

Magic Alhambra necklace in WG with chalcedony, grey MOP, white MOP. OMG, I was positively swooooooning!!:love::love::love: They weren't even on my radar. VCA is PURE. EVIL!!;-):lol-2::lol: The iridescence of the white MOP caught me by surprise, and needless to say grey MOP was beeeaaaauutiful!! The chalcedony isn't as nice as that on your bracelet, @LLJsmom, but the whole ensemble was "muack"!!

It took me humongous effort not to pull out my CC!!

Magic necklace & bracelet.jpg

Good lord, that is beyond stunning on you! I love it so much! Especially this colour combo, simply perfection. You must acquire this piece!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh I totally forgot to come back and update! I got the yg with mop face in 28! Yes, I agree it does look big in pics, I find most watches look bigger in pics than real life! My wrist size is around 6.25” or so. I’ll be back with more pics soon!

Oh wow!! Congrats!!:clap::clap::clap:

Can't wait to see pics!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good lord, that is beyond stunning on you! I love it so much! Especially this colour combo, simply perfection. You must acquire this piece!

Hahaha, you ENABLER!!:lol-2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I spy something blingy with my little eye, hehe!:lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol. Since nobody bites, I will post what I am getting. Putting a deposit down for these...getting a brand new pair ordered in.

(The Magic Alhambra pave earrings in YG, not the necklace - though I wish!)

VCA_Magic Alhambra earrings in pave YG.jpg

Last edited:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous on you! Delicious!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results