shape
carat
color
clarity

Can't believe I just bought this weird ring... and I love it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
8C284018-28D5-4A4E-B7B6-6462C145E2AD.jpeg @chappy This is the exact ottoman I got for free because the other one showed up and Overstock told me to keep it..

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
8C284018-28D5-4A4E-B7B6-6462C145E2AD.jpeg @chappy This is the exact ottoman I got for free because the other one showed up and Overstock told me to keep it..
Ooh nice color! That still has to be at least a few hundred dollars. Perhaps you're overestimating the price of this ring, it was in the lower 700's range. It wasn't like a few thousand or anything! Definitely comparable to getting a free ottoman. :lol:

Just casually taking photos of my hand on the escalator...
GfPgbBE.png

Casually snapping a photo while walking past a large window...
I18i3ef.png

Still can't get over how much it looks like snow clumps!! :lol::kiss2: I love snow and haven't seen it for years since moving across the world, so it's nice.
ENtDMx1.png

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh nice color! That still has to be at least a few hundred dollars. Perhaps you're overestimating the price of this ring, it was in the lower 700's range. It wasn't like a few thousand or anything! Definitely comparable to getting a free ottoman. :lol:

Just casually taking photos of my hand on the escalator...
GfPgbBE.png

Casually snapping a photo while walking past a large window...
I18i3ef.png

Still can't get over how much it looks like snow clumps!! :lol::kiss2: I love snow and haven't seen it for years since moving across the world, so it's nice.
ENtDMx1.png

Love the casual photos! However love the snow clump dogs even more and it is totally uncanny how similar they are! That's so cute and so funny!

Also love your hedgehog suggestion!

I decided that it was win win and that large companies don't count! :lol:

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It takes on an ethereal quality in the afternoon sun, as if it’s floating above my finger…
8v8Tl2U.png

This following photo shows what I mean by the difference in sparkle between marquise and round; is this normal, or just poor cut? :confused:

VGF0viD.png

I love it as a RHR and I think I'm already used to it hahahaha. It's not so big... it's just perfect! :twisted2:

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I decided that it was win win and that large companies don't count! :lol:
I'm thinking I should at least split the profits with the seller, or support him by buying more of his stuff! His other items aren't really my cup of tea though (literally, teacup sets), waiting on something to catch my eye.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It takes on an ethereal quality in the afternoon sun, as if it’s floating above my finger…
8v8Tl2U.png

This following photo shows what I mean by the difference in sparkle between marquise and round; is this normal, or just poor cut? :confused:

VGF0viD.png

I love it as a RHR and I think I'm already used to it hahahaha. It's not so big... it's just perfect! :twisted2:

So happy it found its way to you @chappy !!!:appl: Looks freaking fantastic on your gorgeous hand too. Beautiful.:love:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You have such lovely hands @chappy, your beautiful cluster looks so elegant, like a snowflake! Not clumpy at all :lol:

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You all sure know how to make a gal's hands feel special! :oops2: Nobody besides my mom says that to me lol, I guess in real life nobody pays much attention to other people's hands!

So I've found it's just a hair loose, which combined with being top-heavy means it's often flopping down. This HURTS if I close my hand at the wrong time! It's really like a sparkly hedgehog in that way. :lol: What would you guys do? Surely not size down until it makes sausage fingers?? A lot of you wear huge, top-heavy rings, so how does it work?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @chappy, I do and it’s very comfy. For me. Let me know if you need a better photo. On road now but I can take later for you if that would be helpful.

sizingcoilbubbalah.jpg

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi @chappy, I do and it’s very comfy. For me. Let me know if you need a better photo. On road now but I can take later for you if that would be helpful.

sizingcoilbubbalah.jpg
Wow, I see! I've gotta try this out! Is Bubbalah a much bigger size than what you normally wear? That thing looks like it's cutting off at least a half size?

Also, what a beautiful underside! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I see! I've gotta try this out! Is Bubbalah a much bigger size than what you normally wear? That thing looks like it's cutting off at least a half size?

Also, what a beautiful underside! :kiss2:

Thank you! Bubbalah is a six but in the cold weather my fingers shrink but even more impactful my knuckles are big so it’s hard to get a smaller ring over my finger. My finger is a 5.75. I need at least a six or often a 6.25 to get rings over my knuckles. You can adjust the coils and cut off for looser fit and add for a tighter fit.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
You all sure know how to make a gal's hands feel special! :oops2: Nobody besides my mom says that to me lol, I guess in real life nobody pays much attention to other people's hands!

So I've found it's just a hair loose, which combined with being top-heavy means it's often flopping down. This HURTS if I close my hand at the wrong time! It's really like a sparkly hedgehog in that way. :lol: What would you guys do? Surely not size down until it makes sausage fingers?? A lot of you wear huge, top-heavy rings, so how does it work?

I thought of @missy as soon as you asked this. I still love the Hedgehog reference too, I love hedgehogs.

Also I have thought many a time that your hands are unreal. Like not literally unreal - but they're like flawless. Your skin is amazing. Especially as it was only on here that I realised that photos of hands make hands look way worse than they look in real life, so anyone on here who manages to take lovely photos of their hands...!

Super jealous. ;)2

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Giving it 2 thumbs up! It looks great on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results