Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well those went quickly!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I’m always too late!:cry2: His stones go so quickly!

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m always too late!:cry2: His stones go so quickly!

I usually miss out too! However, I got super lucky 2 weeks ago because I was literally holding my phone when his email came through!! I bought a purple/pink lab sapphire! Posted pics in the fabulous fashion jewelry section.

You will get your gem from him & it will be great!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank goodness I prefer tsavorite over emerald.:lol-2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The color on that spinel reminds me of my pad! Love it but didn’t feel the need for two.. lol

I did nab that emerald though...

Yes! That’s exactly what I was thinking. It’s a gorgeous color. :kiss2:

You got the emerald?! Congrats! I can’t wait to see your pics of it. I have one in a square cushion shape and I have no doubt you’ll love yours. :mrgreen2:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The color on that spinel reminds me of my pad! Love it but didn’t feel the need for two.. lol

I did nab that emerald though...
I happened to be sitting at my computer when the email came. I put the emerald in my cart, went all the way through shipping and said wait a minute! I don't want a single, I want a pair!
I'm so happy you got it! Pictures when it arrives!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think the emerald is what was left after he cut mine, which is so gorgeous, it's scary!

daneshpastry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I could cry for missing that emerald :cry2:

I don't know how you guys nab these stones so fast.

Shijitake

Shiny_Rock
That emerald is a beauty. Can't wait for the pics. I'm tempted to get that periwinkle sapphire.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can’t believe nobody snagged that beautiful periwinkle sapphire yet!

Shijitake

Shiny_Rock
Can’t believe nobody snagged that beautiful periwinkle sapphire yet!
I almost did last night, but it's above what I can spend right now :( i asked him for a video and he posted it. So I'm still in the market if I can figure something out and it's still available :)

Shijitake

Shiny_Rock
I wish it was me. I set a budget of $500 so I had to take some time to think about it. Then it was gone before I knew it. So I decided I didn't want to regret not buying the one from NSC and bumped up my budget. Knowing I've seen it before, that really helped me increase the budget to a lot more than I planned. Then when he agreed to how much I asked, I jumped on it :] I do regret it a little bit not buying this one to at least see it. But when I can't buy something I want I just think to myself that there will be more. (and keep my fingers crossed that whoever bought what I wanted resells it and I find it
icon_lol.gif
)

Shijitake

Shiny_Rock
@Stone Hunter you didn't mention it here, but did you buy the Montana sapphire from this pic? It looks like the same one
dcebc038-9a71-4daa-a3a5-451fccd6779f-jpeg.656936

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh. Got a refund email. :(. I thought I was in the clear after I got the first confirmation email but guess not. Better luck next time lol. Honestly I have a Columbia emerald I live already, I was just going curious and greedy for a lab one too to compare.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh. Got a refund email. :(. I thought I was in the clear after I got the first confirmation email but guess not. Better luck next time lol. Honestly I have a Columbia emerald I live already, I was just going curious and greedy for a lab one too to compare.

Oh no! :cry2: I was so excited for you. Hopefully you get the next one.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Booooo. I really want a precision cut lab Alex but having to watch the emails like a hawk and compete for it ...I'm tired just thinking about it o_O better luck next time :)

SouthernGent

Shiny_Rock
Booooo. I really want a precision cut lab Alex but having to watch the emails like a hawk and compete for it ...I'm tired just thinking about it o_O better luck next time :)
Why don't you just contact him and get him to cut you one?

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why don't you just contact him and get him to cut you one?

I could have sworn I read he didn't take commissions, I need to look into that. Thanks!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could have sworn I read he didn't take commissions, I need to look into that. Thanks!
Nope, he does take them. My next project is a lab emerald from him in a cvb setting.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, he does take them. My next project is a lab emerald from him in a cvb setting.

I can not wait to see that! It’s gonna be totally drool worthy!

I tried contacting Gene about cutting something but I didn’t hear back. Maybe I should try again.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can not wait to see that! It’s gonna be totally drool worthy!

I tried contacting Gene about cutting something but I didn’t hear back. Maybe I should try again.

Definitely try again! I wrote him after seeing some of the insanely gorgeous lab emeralds on the "fun fashion jewelry" forum. I really want a green (with blue tint) emerald, but the natural ones I like are INCREDIBLY expensive.

I'm going to get it in this lovely setting https://www.instagram.com/p/BViSsckBn6l/ but it'll definitely be later in 2019!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely try again! I wrote him after seeing some of the insanely gorgeous lab emeralds on the "fun fashion jewelry" forum. I really want a green (with blue tint) emerald, but the natural ones I like are INCREDIBLY expensive.

I'm going to get it in this lovely setting https://www.instagram.com/p/BViSsckBn6l/ but it'll definitely be later in 2019!

I love that setting. It’s gonna be gorgeous! :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results