shape
carat
color
clarity

wanting to make a dbty bracelet from my eternity ring

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
I hope you can assist. After 26 years of being together and 20 years of marriage my husband and I have separated. He was my best friend but has had a complete life change and has gone out of our lives ( my children and i) I have a beautiful half eternity with 9 diamonds in it. I would like to turn these into 2 DBTY bracelets - one white gold, one yellow gold - with 5 and 4 stations. It seems silly to waste the diamond ring and put it away forever and not wear it - so this way I can still enjoy the diamonds and the reality is my income as a single mum has changed - so no more diamonds - this will be it.

any recommendations as to vendors who will make a dBTy bracelet with diamonds that I supply. I am outside the US so they must be willing to send overseas and be reputable .

thank you for your help - it is time to move on and this is one part of it
db2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@D2B -

I am so sorry to hear of this. It sounds like an incredibly painful experience.

I'm glad, tho, that you're still planning to wear your diamonds. Which country are you in? If money is a constraint, I'd suggest David Klass Jewelry, as he is generally considered to offer very competitive prices for outstanding work. I'm not entirely sure if they ship overseas or not, but I'm guessing they do.
Also - do you have any gold laying around? Broken chains? Single earrings? Things you no longer wear? DKJ will use any gold you send them towards your new projects, so that might be a way also of keeping the price down.

This is their website with their contact details:

https://www.davidklassjewelry.com

But be aware - they are difficult to contact. Their email is [email protected] If you decide to reach out to them, LET THEM KNOW you are contacting them from outside the US so it's difficult to follow up with them. Also - I'd let them know your situation; they're extraordinarily kind people and will try to help you out if they can.

Good luck - and I wish you all the very best in this new phase of your life.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry for your loss. That sounds like a wonderful idea and I second David Klass.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm outside of the US and David Klass ships FedEx to Europe. You'll need a local FedEx agency as a broker (I'm just now trying to get that done for my latest project with them...).

He's really easy to work with. TREAT yourself to some bling!! !

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you want two separate bracelets for a specific reason or would you consider one with both metals? Maybe white gold bezels with yellow chair in between? that way you get to use all the bling in one piece.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe something like this?

s-l225.jpg

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for your wonderful words and suggestions. It is a good 1.5 years down the track so I am starting to pull myself together. I have a good job and family support - but I am still finding my feet and can only now begin to think through some aspects such as my jewellery. I do love to research ( like a all of us one here ☺️ so will happily start to investigate ). live can sometime throw you a curveball - just got to keep going ❤️. I am in Australia for reference.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results