shape
carat
color
clarity

Earth's Treasury feedback?

Adkgem

Rough_Rock
Just looking to see if anyone has any insight/ feedback on gems from earth's treasury. They have some beautiful looking gems and as a novice in the gem world just looking for some thoughts before making the jump in!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are well-regarded on the forum and appear to have great stones and be trustworthy. I've never personally purchased from them but haven't heard anything negative!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought a garnet from them and it was as advertised. They have a lot of pretty stones and I would happily buy from them again.

One of the hardest things in general about buying online is that things don’t necessarily appear on the screen (in the best lighted photos) like they do in real life. When you get your gemstone, examine it in various lights and make sure you’re happy with it. Most vendors will be willing to communicate with you about what you’re looking for. Enjoy!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve only bought a small Mali garnet for a gem project. It is beautiful and well cut. It looks just like the picture and was shipped quickly. I was pleased with my transaction.

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought a pretty mahenge garnet from them and it was the best cut stone I ever purchased and color was accurate

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results