shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Yvonne Raley and Cecile Raley Designs!

voce

Ideal_Rock
IMG_0175.JPG il_570xN.1682213677_ap72.jpg il_570xN.1679322583_nk5r.jpg
The ruby ring isn't from Yvonne but the other two rings are.

voce

Ideal_Rock
I love that yellow one. The color play is so fun! Is it a chrysoberyl? :love:
Yep! You guessed right! :D
Here are my demantoid garnet and namya spinel stacking rings from Yvonne. So comfy!

15FA1637-686B-4096-B804-AEB2277EF9FE.jpeg
Such saturated and gorgeous hues! They are abstract representations of a dark pink lotus with verdant green leaves. You have supremely good taste for color!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_0175.JPG il_570xN.1682213677_ap72.jpg il_570xN.1679322583_nk5r.jpg
The ruby ring isn't from Yvonne but the other two rings are.
love your new additions, I really dig the emerald pop too!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my new zircon stacker from Yvonne with a diamond stacker and some other pretties :)

thumbnail (4).jpg

Love these!!! I love stackers and your set is so beautiful with the green and blue.
Do you get a vendor box from Yvonne when you receive your jewelry? If yes, could you share some pics?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure! Included pics with my new cobalt spinel stacker too.
68694C99-0003-419F-B537-A1E8C87C6657.jpeg
12624966-BD5C-4D24-A050-BEEAAB685684.jpeg

WOW these are STUNNING :D Thanks for the extra photos. All the stones are just beautiful colors.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love these!!! I love stackers and your set is so beautiful with the green and blue.
Do you get a vendor box from Yvonne when you receive your jewelry? If yes, could you share some pics?
Thanks so much, Acinom! You are the queen of good taste so I appreciate the compliment :) The little box with the ribbon on top is Yvonne's ring box and larger box is another one of her vendor boxes that held something else. Her packaging matches the quality of her products! Sorry about getting my shoe in the picture, lol :)
thumbnail (5).jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my new zircon stacker from Yvonne with a diamond stacker and some other pretties

thumbnail (4).jpg

Congrats on your new Zircon. Would you recommend a half eternity or a stacker for my first purchase? I like how you’ve combined them. Do the half eternity stones scrape the band next to it? :think:

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your new Zircon. Would you recommend a half eternity or a stacker for my first purchase? I like how you’ve combined them. Do the half eternity stones scrape the band next to it? :think:
Thanks, Stone Hunter! I have a plain rose gold band between my eternity band and the stackers, so there is no scrape:) Either an eternity ring or a stacker is a good option, it just depends which you prefer. The cost for the stackers is very reasonable so it might be a good starting point.

Yvonne doesn't set stones she doesn't source, FYI, but she always has a great selection of gems and is happy to search if she doesn't have what you want. She can set stones in stackers from 2 mm up to 5 mm and only charges $200 per ring for 14K gold, $140 for platinum silver and $100 for sterling silver.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Stone Hunter! I have a plain rose gold band between my eternity band and the stackers, so there is no scrape:) Either an eternity ring or a stacker is a good option, it just depends which you prefer. The cost for the stackers is very reasonable so it might be a good starting point.

Yvonne doesn't set stones she doesn't source, FYI, but she always has a great selection of gems and is happy to search if she doesn't have what you want. She can set stones in stackers from 2 mm up to 5 mm and only charges $200 per ring for 14K gold, $140 for platinum silver and $100 for sterling silver.

Thanks. I had already contacted her about setting a stone I have,:(2, but this is great info for this thread. Seriously though, all of your post is great information. Picking a stone is hard. But I see that you’ve collected yours over time and they all work well together.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's been a couple of months, but Yvonne has finally found the winning combination for my Lily ring. I'm so excited. (I had originally wanted grape garnets but she didn't have them in 2mm...after going back and forth on whether the tsavs were too bright, she finally found these perfect purple sapphires.

Lily stones.jpg

I'm debating 14k WG or 18K Yellow. Rose gold gets lost on my skin tone. I think the stone colors go best with WG. But I have so many WG CS rings already and kind of like the Lily in a more yellow gold. Thoughts?

(Here is the setting)

il_570xN.1289269022_gk71.jpg

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's been a couple of months, but Yvonne has finally found the winning combination for my Lily ring. I'm so excited. (I had originally wanted grape garnets but she didn't have them in 2mm...after going back and forth on whether the tsavs were too bright, she finally found these perfect purple sapphires.

Lily stones.jpg

I'm debating 14k WG or 18K Yellow. Rose gold gets lost on my skin tone. I think the stone colors go best with WG. But I have so many WG CS rings already and kind of like the Lily in a more yellow gold. Thoughts?

(Here is the setting)

Your color choice is lovely re the gemstones :) I would go for RG, but that's because I don't think I look good in YG. It's difficult to make a gold choice for someone else :) Good luck in making the decision!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Your color choice is lovely re the gemstones :) I would go for RG, but that's because I don't think I look good in YG. It's difficult to make a gold choice for someone else :) Good luck in making the decision!

I know I'm the minority here but i love more cool toned gemstones in yellow gold!
And sunny/warm gems in white.
If you want a yellow gold ring then I say go for it...if youre asking if itd look awful in yellow gold; no.
I think itd have such a neat affect on the style of the ring and the yellow gold with the colors of the gemstones and the beautiful shape of the ring would make me think of an old world India.

Lovely!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what gorgeous gemstones you got for that Lily ring! I vote also for going with yellow gold, since the warmer tone would provide a better contrast to cool toned gems.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lily stones.jpg

(Here is the setting)

Now this is a color combo I can get behind! :love: That’s going to make a gorgeous Lily ring.
Personally, I’d go with white gold but only because I like cool tones in white.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would go for yellow gold. Blues, pinks and purples all look great in YG.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's done! The engraving is different because I guess the pink sapphires were a little smaller than the ones used in the original. So glad they were able to make it work. I love her Lily pieces but it's so hard to find stones just the right size/color...this took me a year to put together. Unfortunately, I will need to wait a couple of weeks as I won't be around to receive delivery.

Lily RIng.jpg

clumberlove

Shiny_Rock
It's done! The engraving is different because I guess the pink sapphires were a little smaller than the ones used in the original. So glad they were able to make it work. I love her Lily pieces but it's so hard to find stones just the right size/color...this took me a year to put together. Unfortunately, I will need to wait a couple of weeks as I won't be around to receive delivery.

Lily RIng.jpg

What a great colour combination! Beautiful :kiss2:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock

Lily RIng.jpg

How beautiful!
It truly does remind of me of an old world-esque India!
Wear it in good health and please please upload photos of it on when you receive it! Ahh!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is gorgeous. I love the colors together with the yg. Can’t wait to see hand shots.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results