shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful three gold Georgian fob pendant

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
i just bought a beautiful tri color 18k gold fob pendant from Three Graces circa 1800. It is rose, green and yellow gold with such intricate carved detail with an original citrine. I have never seen anything quite like it. Thanks for the sites listed. I love antique jewelry. I don’t know how to link to the site but it is under recently sold. Will take pictures and post when the lighting is a little better.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry they are so big. Still new at the picture taking

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my that’s spectacular! Are you planning to wear it on a chain? I’m thinking it would also look good on a satin cord!

Reactions: caf

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my that’s spectacular! Are you planning to wear it on a chain? I’m thinking it would also look good on a satin cord!
Thank you so much. I was thinking about a gold chain but love the satin cord idea.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
A heavy silver antique chain would be a great contrast - but no matter what it hangs from, it is totally Incredible!!!! Great find.

Reactions: caf

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
A heavy silver antique chain would be a great contrast - but no matter what it hangs from, it is totally Incredible!!!! Great find.
Thank you so much. Another great idea. Nice to have so many options. I just love it and always like to imagine who had this over the years. It is in an amazing condition with no visible wear.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, I love the flower details, so ornate.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results