shape
carat
color
clarity

New Royal Baby

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s just been announced that Harry and Meghan are expecting a baby in the spring.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Such happy news!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not surprised, based on her outfit choice at the wedding, and good news too!

And it would push Eugenie's position in the line of succession even further!

DK :))

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
good news!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just read an article over how she hid the pregnancy, it’s her first baby! It’s not like she is going to be showing the minute she gets pregnant.

They had a photo of her with these earrings on 9/25. LOVE THESS

329023E1-BBF0-4BCD-9D4E-B16D733532AE.png

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, great news. What wonderful parents they’ll be.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I said to my husband last week that she was pregnant! Her choice of outfit of late to her engagements have been looser & she’s such a waif of a thing, usually dressing to accentuate her waist, but has been baggy of late. I expect she would show pretty early being so petite.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm happy to hear good news for a change!
They'll make a pretty baby:lol-2::P2!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, fabulous news.
I’m not into the Royals but I’ve always really liked Harry. He seems so normal and friendly and he absolutely adores kids so I’m thrilled that he is going to be a Dad.
Poor Meghan, being in her late thirties, if they have the 3 kids Harry said he wanted, is going to be going for one after another after another.
But I’m sure the baby, and I think girl, will be absolutely beautiful.
And I’m sure Diana will feature in the name if it is a girl.
They predict Alice and I think “Alice Diana” is lovely.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely news. I was thinking they seemed too busy in their first year of marriage to have a baby. Fortunately Meghan seems to be in good health and is able to carry on.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that coat was supposed to fit and she popped that day. You know how that happens. Lol. I think she is in 2nd trimester

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have always loved the royals since Princess Diana. When she died I was heartbroken..I always think that she would be so proud of her boys.
A5C96E4B-A119-4EE2-B7D4-32F882220C8A.jpeg

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can't wait for pictures. They are such a cute pair, I bet their baby is going to be super adorable!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's wonderful news. They seem very happy and appear to both love kids.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so happy for them. I loved Diana and was also very sad when she died. I remember where I was watching her wedding and where I was when I heard she had died. Both her children seemed to feel her loss so deeply, as I am sure all children do, but they did it publicly. Harry will make a very good dad and I am happy that he seems to have found someone in Meghan who loves him and will share his life.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so happy for them. I loved Diana and was also very sad when she died. I remember where I was watching her wedding and where I was when I heard she had died. Both her children seemed to feel her loss so deeply, as I am sure all children do, but they did it publicly. Harry will make a very good dad and I am happy that he seems to have found someone in Meghan who loves him and will share his life.
Me too.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess I'm the only one who thinks she's a little too Hollywood...

I was wondering what you mean by too Hollywood?

(Genuine question, no weird hostile intentions! I must put a disclaimer on these things because on other forums I visit, this kind of question will be cause for a huge fight so I'm paranoid :lol-2:)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did anyone see the footage of the little boy in Australia who just couldn’t get enough cuddles with them? :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did anyone see the footage of the little boy in Australia who just couldn’t get enough cuddles with them? :lol:
Yes..I just saw it this morning..So sweet!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I am finding myself so drawn by these news, it is odd!

Baby is peace...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I hope all goes well for them. I am excited!

cheers--Sharon

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I read that she revealed the news at the wedding. If so, that is extremely tacky. Poor Eugenie.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read that she revealed the news at the wedding. If so, that is extremely tacky. Poor Eugenie.
I read that too..I agree she should have waited as it took some of the shine off of Eugenie’s wedding day. I did feel bad for Eugenie..but I think Meghan was just so excited and couldn’t hold it in..at least I hope that’s the case.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not know the woman and have no idea what "too Hollywood' is. I was just overjoyed to Prince Andrew grow out of wanting to do things like dress like a Nazi and act mature and charitable towards others. If he is happy now, I am glad. I would also give extra latitude to a woman who grew up in a country where she would have been seen by many as a woman of color. Imagine growing up here and having everyone know your mother looked like hers: African-American. Do you think she led a life of great privilege? I say give her extra room!!!

I am overjoyed they are together and having a baby.

AGBF

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm a bit disappointed to see this...I was giving them credit for waiting until after Eugenie's wedding to make the announcement.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There was speculation she was pregnant but it had to do with the clothing she was wearing. I wouldn't necessarily believe everything you read in the tabloids/news about it being announced at Princess Eugenie's wedding. They have very strict protocol to follow. Plus the Duke and Duchess of Sussex seem way too classy to do something to upstage his cousin on her special day. From what I have read it sounds like they were waiting until after the wedding for the Palace to make a formal announcement.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results