color
clarity

Need some help with engagement ring and please share pics of your ring

Which one you like best of the 3?

• Pear shape with wrap on pave setting

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Cushion shape with wrap on pave setting

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 3 stone, cushion center with side pear shapes on wrap around and pave setting

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters

gioalas16

Rough_Rock
Started a poll for feedback, Can’t decide on center stone shape between cushion or pear both on a full wrap pave setting or going with a 3 stone, cushion center with side pear shapes on wrap around and pave setting.

15929.jpeg
download (2).jpg download.jpg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this ring for you?

Or is this ring for your partner?

If it is for your partner, have you asked them what they want?
Or done any research on their preferences?

Many people prefer one cut over another, so buying them the wrong shape may not end well.

And even if you get their preferred shape, some people find that a cut they like to look at does not actually suit them when on the finger - it is therefore very useful to try different shapes on before buying.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like rounds and ovals with pear sides better than cushions. But of those three choices, I'd choose either the cushion solitaire or the cushion with side pears.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_5698.JPG
Mmmmm I voted cushion solitaire. Here's mine (colored stone)

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ask the person who will be wearing it.
When it comes to jewelry , esp the one piece they will wear every day, the only opinion that matters is theirs!

xxGypsyxx

Rough_Rock
IMG_5698.JPG
Mmmmm I voted cushion solitaire. Here's mine (colored stone)
Is yours a Pink Tourmaline? It's lovely! I sometimes wear a Pink Morganite between 2 channel-set eternity bands on my ring finger. I LOVE colored stone engagement/wedding rings!

xxGypsyxx

Rough_Rock
Bling 00 (2).jpg Bling 2.jpg
I alternate between the 2ctw Diamond pear-shaped ring w/2 channel set CZ bands on either side, which is what I wear on a daily basis, & the 5ct Morganite ring w/2 channel-set CZ bands on either side. I also sometimes wear the 2ct Diamond braided triple band ring in my profile pic. alone, by itself.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bling 00 (2).jpg Bling 2.jpg
I alternate between the 2ctw Diamond pear-shaped ring w/2 channel set CZ bands on either side, which is what I wear on a daily basis, & the 5ct Morganite ring w/2 channel-set CZ bands on either side. I also sometimes wear the 2ct Diamond braided triple band ring in my profile pic. alone, by itself.
Both are stunning!!

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is yours a Pink Tourmaline? It's lovely! I sometimes wear a Pink Morganite between 2 channel-set eternity bands on my ring finger. I LOVE colored stone engagement/wedding rings!

It's a spinel! I love their diverse color personalities and durability.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results