carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band Help

Which wedding band design?

• Total voters

swany

Rough_Rock
Hello! I am currently designing my wedding band with David Klass and I have two contenders for the final design. My current ring has a 6.5 mm Montana Sapphire and hammered gold. I want the wedding band to be curved to fit my e-ring and I want to use diamonds from my future mother-in-laws first ring. Her ring has six 2.0 mm diamonds. Since my e-ring has 5 prongs, I thought it would be cool to have 3 prongs on the band to keep the odd numbered prongs. David put together a design with five of the six diamonds and I really like it (Option 1). I also thought of burnishing a few diamonds into the band to add some more interest (Option 2). However, I'm not sure if that looks too busy. Both rings will have the same hammered texture as my e-ring.

Any other ideas/suggestions are welcome! I am an artsy person and want the band to be unique and simple!

Option 1
43785-QUAD (1).jpg
Option 2
43785-quad.jpg
My ring!
DSC_0259.jpg

Attachments

• 43785-QUAD (1).jpg
    43785-QUAD (1).jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 11

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I vote +burnished diamonds which i think will look great in burnished metal. Definitely getting a catbird/polly wales vibe which is a good thing!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Team #2!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the one with more diamonds. Have you considered how you will feel if the rings don’t stay sitting together? I had a shaped band and it wouldn’t stay together with my Ering. One would twist one way and one the other way.

swany

Rough_Rock
I like the one with more diamonds. Have you considered how you will feel if the rings don’t stay sitting together? I had a shaped band and it wouldn’t stay together with my Ering. One would twist one way and one the other way.

I thought about that, it seems like a lot of people here are pro straight band with a gap. However, I don’t like the look with my ring! So it’s ok if they move a bit, I’ll just move them back :)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought about that, it seems like a lot of people here are pro straight band with a gap. However, I don’t like the look with my ring! So it’s ok if they move a bit, I’ll just move them back :)

Well I still say the more diamonds the better! :bigsmile:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the second one. Beautiful sapphire btw :love:

swany

Rough_Rock
BECFFC01-8720-452C-A7E2-82B491179D87.jpeg
I like the second one. Beautiful sapphire btw :love:

Thanks I love it! I took some pictures the other day with the stone reflecting the sunset..so pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results