shape
carat
color
clarity

Still in awe... 5.59 ct ACA

Pinkbunny

Shiny_Rock
I think Victor is an excellent choice for that style band. I think it will come out priced better than Tiffany and will be outstanding quality. I prefer both of those over Memoire. For antique style bands, I'd use Caysie (CVB Inspired Design). So no, I really don't know of any better options than these. If you want another style, you might want to post your own thread to get input so people can show you other rings that have been custom made. But if you want the style that g4life has, I'd just go with Victor!
Actually, I like deejay's, kristydarling's, asschergirl's, and lambogirl's as well. I am looking into 35 pointers for each stone.

Pinkbunny

Shiny_Rock
I think Victor is an excellent choice for that style band. I think it will come out priced better than Tiffany and will be outstanding quality. I prefer both of those over Memoire. For antique style bands, I'd use Caysie (CVB Inspired Design). So no, I really don't know of any better options than these. If you want another style, you might want to post your own thread to get input so people can show you other rings that have been custom made. But if you want the style that g4life has, I'd just go with Victor!
Does vc use ideal-graded stones in ebs? He says the stones used are not typically certified.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Pinkbunny Little melee stones are never graded individually. I am sure he uses very high quality stones in his bands. You usually don't see individually graded stones until you get to .30 or above. I've seen a few graded smaller than that, but most aren't.

Pinkbunny

Shiny_Rock
@Pinkbunny Little melee stones are never graded individually. I am sure he uses very high quality stones in his bands. You usually don't see individually graded stones until you get to .30 or above. I've seen a few graded smaller than that, but most aren't.
I see. Are there any bands on pricescope that are individually graded? It seems difficult to find.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see. Are there any bands on pricescope that are individually graded? It seems difficult to find.

There is no such thing unless you make a band of 30 point diamonds. Small diamonds are bought in parcels and they can be excellent cut and of a particular color. But never are tiny stones individually graded with a GIA report. That would probably double the cost of the band! But it's just not done, period. So Victor can certainly make you an excellent cut band with D-E color or F-G color, etc.

Pinkbunny

Shiny_Rock
There is no such thing unless you make a band of 30 point diamonds. Small diamonds are bought in parcels and they can be excellent cut and of a particular color. But never are tiny stones individually graded with a GIA report. That would probably double the cost of the band! But it's just not done, period. So Victor can certainly make you an excellent cut band with D-E color or F-G color, etc.
I meant to write difficult to find much larger bands that are certified; I understand anything under 30 pointers are usually not graded.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I meant to write difficult to find much larger bands that are certified; I understand anything under 30 pointers are usually not graded.

Every person I can think of (other than one who bought Memoire) had 5 stone bands of 30-40 pointers custom made, so the stones were selected individually, from someone like Whiteflash, for example.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BGD does carry .25ct with AGS report.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes I would never get anything done if I wore that ring on my hand!!! What are people's reactions when you wear that out? Curious minds want to know...

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Am I actually ever going to make it to your bracelet thread?!?! I keep getting stalled by all the gorgeous pieces in your collection! TDF!!!!

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
If that isn't enough reason to buy an ACA I don't know what is.

That is the most stunning photo of a diamond I have ever seen. Look at those colours in the arrows.

@grateful I would love to see more. Absolutely stunning. I want one!

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:... Stunning!!!! I have no words....

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've had my ACA over a year now and still find myself staring at it. Sometimes excitement over purchases can wane over time...but not this one :love:. I just took this photo and thought I would share.

Stats: 5.59 ct ACA
I color
Original post: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-5-59-ct-whiteflash-aca-ring.220045/

Have a great weekend!

image1.JPG

I love how this looks like a sparkling star planet that should have it's own solar system! (solar system would probably be your amazing ACA bracelet lol) Gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results