shape
carat
color
clarity

Tsavorite Garnet ring by David Klass

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s here!!! I’ve been crazy busy today and I have to leave to go to my niece’s birthday party but I did make the time to take some pics. :cool2:

Here’s a sneak peak, with my baby. I’ll upload more later.

3495E99E-C4A1-46F8-8B75-927885F0ABE4.jpeg
It’s gorgeous!! And I love your senior puggie too - please post many more pics!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more.
coming soon...;)2

Squee! I don't even like green and I love it! Best part of my week for sure!
How sweet! :kiss2: Thank you!

It’s gorgeous!! And I love your senior puggie too - please post many more pics!
I had to do a double take at the pic when you said senior. My brain refuses to see them aging. Riley is about 10 now so definitely and old boy but he’ll always be my baby. :D

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this will be my “Luck of the Irish” ring. Those are the first words my dad said yesterday, when he saw it.:mrgreen2: It is a bright kelly green. Side note: I took one of those dna tests recently and found out that I am primary Irish/British, which was news to me. All those wasted St. Patty’s days. :lol-2:

Now to figure out which of the 8 billion pics to post...:shock:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I took this one inside. The tsav doesn’t look great, which is funny because it looked awesome in person. I’m still sharing it because it shows all the milgrain details so perfectly.
C965D97F-CD58-4E51-A9BD-246C21331197.jpeg

The rest were all taken outside. Genes cutting is spectacular! This baby practically glows out there! :mrgreen2:

77B43994-A5BC-447F-9995-21CBD63AA07F.jpeg

6A0B5AC1-0C9D-4BD3-B70C-9DACCBF19A82.jpeg

A49603D6-6CBE-497C-B28F-0C497917D908.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it from the stone to the setting. Love the clover shots!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! The color is so much more vivid in your photos!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new pics are The ring looks stunning on you.

I love the detailing: the soft floral halo shape, the detailed basket, the beautiful milgrain...

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how did I miss this gorgeous thing!

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the needles inside the stone and this setting is so perfect. :kiss2:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to do a double take at the pic when you said senior. My brain refuses to see them aging. Riley is about 10 now so definitely and old boy but he’ll always be my baby. :D
He’s delicious - I adore greying pugs. There’s something extra sweet about them.
Our two are 2 1/2 and nearly 4 and their chins have started to grey which is both adorable and an unwelcome reminder of time passing (like all of us, I want my dogs to live forever).
I can’t get over the green in your tsavorite - it’s the best deep yet vivid grass colour :love:

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! That’s an incredible stone and ring, simply gorgeous :)

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous green! It turned out so lovely.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Coming back again to gawk at the thread. The green is BRILLIANT!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing ring, and very well thought of design, with beautiful details. The stone is gorgeous, too. Brilliant green.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! I love that saturated green and the beautiful ring details. It looks beautiful and balanced on your hand. :appl:

May the luck of the Irish keep you in health and happiness!

voce

Ideal_Rock
It’s here!!! I’ve been crazy busy today and I have to leave to go to my niece’s birthday party but I did make the time to take some pics. :cool2:

Here’s a sneak peak, with my baby. I’ll upload more later.

3495E99E-C4A1-46F8-8B75-927885F0ABE4.jpeg

Absolutely stunning! One of the most beautiful green gem rings I've seen. :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it from the stone to the setting. Love the clover shots!
Thank you! I was trying to figure out a good backdrop and these babies are all over my yard. I love how those pics turned out. :D

Seriously stunning! :kiss2:
Thank you. =)2

Beautiful ring! The color is so much more vivid in your photos!
Thanks. The color is definitely very bright. I swear it’s even brighter in person, which is crazy imo. :cool2:

Your new pics are The ring looks stunning on you.

I love the detailing: the soft floral halo shape, the detailed basket, the beautiful milgrain...
Thank you! I’ve wanted to do a halo like this for a while. I worried about choosing white gold but I’m so glad I did. It’s perfect for this gem and suits my skin tone better too. :mrgreen2:

Wow, how did I miss this gorgeous thing!
I imagine it was hard to see it behind all of your stunning rings. :D:lol: Just teasing. Thank you!

Love the needles inside the stone and this setting is so perfect. :kiss2:
I love seeing the needles in the pics. I really can’t see them in person so it’s very cool to pull out the pics or my loupe and see all those neat details inside the tsav. :mrgreen2:

He’s delicious - I adore greying pugs. There’s something extra sweet about them.
Our two are 2 1/2 and nearly 4 and their chins have started to grey which is both adorable and an unwelcome reminder of time passing (like all of us, I want my dogs to live forever).
I can’t get over the green in your tsavorite - it’s the best deep yet vivid grass colour :love:
Thank you. The tsav is super green and I feel very lucky to have it. I didn’t think I liked green like this but I’ve totally changed my mind. :whistle:
Your pugs are still so young. I love the pic in your avatar. Is that them? I always wanted a black one! One fun thing about my pugs getting older. Our female pug, Dakota, has the classic twisted pug tail. During all her years, I never saw her wag (unless she was dreaming). Now that she’s older, her tail has softened a bit and she can actually wag now. It’s so nice to see that little wag! :D

This ring is SOOOO pretty! I love your color sense and your taste in settings. Really nice job!
Thank you. What a lovely compliment. :D

Wow! That’s an incredible stone and ring, simply gorgeous :)
Well aren’t you just the sweetest. Thank you! :kiss2:

Gorgeous green! It turned out so lovely.
Thanks. I’m really happy with how it turned out. I worried about the setting a bit but it’s just lovely imo. :mrgreen2:

Wow - now I want a tsavorite!!!
You should totally get one. They are stunning! :Up_to_something: :lol-2:

Coming back again to gawk at the thread. The green is BRILLIANT!
Thank you! :love:

Amazing ring, and very well thought of design, with beautiful details. The stone is gorgeous, too. Brilliant green.
Thank you. I’ve wanted a design like this for a while and David Klass really brought it to life! :D

So gorgeous! I love that saturated green and the beautiful ring details. It looks beautiful and balanced on your hand. :appl:

May the luck of the Irish keep you in health and happiness!
Aw, thank you! :kiss2:

Absolutely stunning! One of the most beautiful green gem rings I've seen. :kiss2:
Wow. That’s high praise. Thank you! :mrgreen2:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pugs are still so young. I love the pic in your avatar. Is that them? I always wanted a black one! One fun thing about my pugs getting older. Our female pug, Dakota, has the classic twisted pug tail. During all her years, I never saw her wag (unless she was dreaming). Now that she’s older, her tail has softened a bit and she can actually wag now. It’s so nice to see that little wag!
AWW little wags are the best! Our black one Franklin (left in the pic) is super waggy for visitors, randoms and everyone but us :roll2: We used to only get tiny little wags... until Barry turned up and he's super waggy. We love it so he always gets attention and cuddles for it.
Franklin doesn't approve of not being the centre of attention so now he's started wagging a lot more. Which is awesome! :mrgreen2: [\threadjack over]

Deathspi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Stunning stunning stunning! I love everything about it! Enjoy wearing it! :love:

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow :kiss2:

That stone. That perfect setting... oh wow :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a glorious ring! That color is just sublime! Love the setting you chose - well done you on a gorgeous new piece!

Aino

Shiny_Rock
Premium
A breathtaking vibrant color of green in that stone! Looks like perfect proportions, too, in the whole ring. Stunning!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning stunning stunning! I love everything about it! Enjoy wearing it! :love:
Thank you. I've been wearing it every day since I got it. Does it match my cloths? Nope.:lol:

Oh wow :kiss2:

That stone. That perfect setting... oh wow :kiss2:
Thank you! :D

What a glorious ring! That color is just sublime! Love the setting you chose - well done you on a gorgeous new piece!
Thank you! You of all people know how exceptional David's work is. He's the best! :cool2:

A breathtaking vibrant color of green in that stone! Looks like perfect proportions, too, in the whole ring. Stunning!
Thank you. I'm totally in love with this color green now!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results