Beautiful!!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Great choice!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to saw WOW! I love your upgrade! I'm on a similar journey...upgrading from 1.01 to higher cut, color and clarity 1.85 (though my original stone is nothing spectacular, so there was a lot of room for improvement LOL). I posted a couple threads on my options here and my ring should arrive late next week (fingers crossed). Somehow I missed your posts in all my pouring through the pages on this forum. May I ask what your ring is?

Beautiful ring and setting....congrats!

jdljbt

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to saw WOW! I love your upgrade! I'm on a similar journey...upgrading from 1.01 to higher cut, color and clarity 1.85 (though my original stone is nothing spectacular, so there was a lot of room for improvement LOL). I posted a couple threads on my options here and my ring should arrive late next week (fingers crossed). Somehow I missed your posts in all my pouring through the pages on this forum. May I ask what your ring is?

Beautiful ring and setting....congrats!
Thank you so much and congrats on your upgrade. I can’t wait to see it! The setting is the petite nouveau from blue nile. Where did you get your ring from?

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much and congrats on your upgrade. I can’t wait to see it! The setting is the petite nouveau from blue nile. Where did you get your ring from?

Thanks! My ring is coming from Adiamor. Stone is 1.85, G, VVS2, triple X. The setting will be very similar to yours...6 prong, white gold, 1.8mm. I looked into your setting on blue nile and it is 1.85mm, so very similar. Can you tell me what size your finger is? Mine is 5.5-5.75 (I am a sweller LOL) and I'm hoping to achieve your look.

jdljbt

Rough_Rock
Thanks! My ring is coming from Adiamor. Stone is 1.85, G, VVS2, triple X. The setting will be very similar to yours...6 prong, white gold, 1.8mm. I looked into your setting on blue nile and it is 1.85mm, so very similar. Can you tell me what size your finger is? Mine is 5.5-5.75 (I am a sweller LOL) and I'm hoping to achieve your look.
It sounds like it is going to be stunning!!! This ring is sized at 4.5, but my actual size is 4-4.25 (I have the big knuckle problem!).

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It sounds like it is going to be stunning!!! This ring is sized at 4.5, but my actual size is 4-4.25 (I have the big knuckle problem!).

Yup...a sweller with big knuckles. Salt is not my friend LOL Thanks for the information! I’ll be posting pics.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't beat a beautiful classic style solitaire ring! :love:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! Love the setting too!

gemshow

Rough_Rock
Premium
What a lovely set and I adore the profile!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone and setting! Great choice, congrats on your upgrade!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous stone set in a timeless classic! Perfection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results