shape
carat
color
clarity

Help, need a new setting!

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What general kind of setting do you have in mind? I love this setting by DiamondsbyLauren

r2727-pink-diamond-ring-halo-radiant.jpg

rockhoundofficiando

Shiny_Rock
Yes pretty please! Please post more pics and deets!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a more realistic picture of the stone without the light enhancement?

Miki Moto

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would for sure get your stone GIA graded which I am assuming you have since it’s 5ct. Even a 5ct white diamond needs a GIA report. A pink diamond could be worth $200K or $2M so the GIA report is critical.

From your photo, it’s looks like an oval. I’d keep it simple and just put some side trilliants. Do you have more photos of the stone so we can see the pink hue?

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If you would like people to take this seriously you'll need to post dimensions at very least.
To be frank the photo you posted is all but worthless. It could be a cz with a red laser and look like that. If you want folks to believe it is a real pink diamond a GIA report would be useful.

Humasight

Rough_Rock
The stone is 14X10 mm and is 5.70ct. Here are some more pictures.
pink_a.jpg pink_b.jpg IMG_7757.JPG

Attachments

• pink_c.jpg
    pink_c.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 11

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must say it would be the rare pink diamond indeed that would have that hue and saturation.

What kind of setting are you looking for?

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I must say it would be the rare pink diamond indeed that would have that hue and saturation.

What kind of setting are you looking for?
Rare indeed....I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pink diamond or any fcd for that matter that looked like that o_O

Miki Moto

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Forget a setting. Auction it on eBay. You might get a few dollars more for it if you had the GIA certificate.

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
It doesn't look real to me...

Humasight

Rough_Rock
I appreciate all the help. I will post an image after the diamond (see image) is mounted upon the setting that I choose. Thanks again.
00pricescope.jpg

Miki Moto

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's an Alexandrite-Diamond... the pink diamond (first image) turned orange (most recent image above). Very rare indeed.

Humasight

Rough_Rock
I'm looking for something similar to the one in the image below, but rose gold. Do you know a specific person that can create something similar for me?
00SETTING.jpg

McGinnis

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm looking for something similar to the one in the image below, but rose gold. Do you know a specific person that can create something similar for me?
00SETTING.jpg
It depends on your budget and judging by your stone, your budget must be pretty large.
If you want to go budget friendly without sacrificing too much quality, David Klass in LA is great. You should message him to get a quote. His work, including CAD's and silicone molds are done in about 6 weeks.
If you have a higher budget and only want the best, I'd suggest Victor Canera. A lot of knowing ladies on here trust Victor for his impeccable eye for detail and quality. His stuff is bespoke, hand made, and gorgeous. I'm sure if you google either, you'll get a ton of stuff.
If you just want to go the casted route, Adiamor is a great route. https://www.adiamor.com/Engagement-...al-Engagement-Ring-Setting/14KYellowGold/1885
My very first and second mounting were from them and their work is a lot better than local jewelers and the line of jewelry they carry. Surprisingly good.
Hope this helps

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results