shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Style EGL M Si1 by DK

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's exqusite.. your pictures are wonderful! congratulations...

Thank you for your kind words everyone. It's a 3.71 ct antique stone bought from a PSer. It's extremely wearable, which was my main concern. The stone is gorgeous and throws off blocky flashes of light. I'm in love...

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful ring! I do love the engraving, it compliments the setting very nicely.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, what a fabulous stone and ring! Such a beauty, you must be thrilled every time you glance down at your hand! :appl:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoo hoo!!! :appl:Look at that ROCK :love::love::love:

Such a pretty and elegant setting, its gorgeous. So beautiful on your hand! Congrats!!!!!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
glance down
BUSTED , lol, I'm glancing quite a bit:oops:

Thanks for the comments everyone! It's so nice to be able to share with fellow bling- sisters =)2

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, that's a real show-stopper! Wear it in good health.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BUSTED , lol, I'm glancing quite a bit:oops:

Thanks for the comments everyone! It's so nice to be able to share with fellow bling- sisters =)2

Lol!! i wouldn't blame you for staring non-stop! I wouldn't get a thing done with that rock on my finger :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love: Nothing like a gorgeous old cut in a bezel. It is very beautiful.

P

PierreBear

Wonderful! More pictures please!!! The engraving is beautiful!!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Wow so beautiful and the engraving is such a nice touch. :love: More pictures please!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_20180420_162037.jpg IMG_20180420_162331.jpg IMG_20180420_161034.jpg View attachment 623791

I'm at the beach and getting laughed at by my family , because I stare at my prreciousssss all the time... those flowery chunky facets, the change in appearance in different surroundings... I'm mesmerized lol..

Haven't fessed up to the fact that the spare toothbrush I brought is for cleaning my ring . DH and kids would have a ball making fun of me:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

(Kudos to everyone who snaps those great pics of their stones...I can't capture the lightshow adequately...sorry)

Last edited:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy the light show! Your ring so sooo beautiful!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring is gorgeous! I love the character of the stone. I also love the bezel, the tapered shank and the beautiful milgrain and engraving. I guess I just love the entire ring--so pretty!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and setting! I love a good antique cushion in a fine bezel!

Lovely engraving as well.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh enjoy that light show - it’s such a beautifully proportioned ring with a gorgeous big stone that’s not clunky or overwhelming. Something about the way it all fits together is very sleek and harmonious - if you’d said “I bought this from an estate sale, this is in its original setting” I’d have believed it. It just looks so perfectly at home in this setting. And super wearable - like that’s a big stone but it doesn’t look huge and bulky.
Ps I really like your ring, can you tell?!? :lol-2:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results