shape
carat
color
clarity

Angelo.....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our little man and warrior has gone to be in God's loving arms. He passed away peacefully in his sleep at home with his family. He was a fighter, and always had a huge smile on his face. He was 14 years old.

Seven's One was the best mother to all and especially to this little guy who we all came to love and adore.

She wants you all to know, as you were all so great in all his struggles with your prayers, positive vibes and thoughts.

I am gutted, and so very sad. He was an Angel who now is with the Angels and will remain always in our hearts.

I will never forget his sense of humor, that big smile and infectious laugh. Plus the dude was tough. He didn't take anyone's business.

I know Nan would appreciate your prayers, your thoughts and memories.

Karl is helping me with the pics, prayers and has been my rock when I crumble during this difficult time.

For those close to MD

The Wake is Monday at Evan's Funeral home, Bowie MD.
The ceremony will be on Tuesday, I don't have the time yet.

God Bless Angelo, and God bless Nan and her family.

Lisa

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.
Mary Elizabeth Frye

Summertime the sun would shine we’d lay across the field
Sheltered in the shadow of a tree
We’d write our poems to take along
And sing out on the road
And you would always sing this song to me

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your land
May the rain fall soft upon your face until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of his hand
Autumn leaves would change our tree
To colors on the ground
Swirling patterns beautiful to see
I’d lay my head down on your lap
I wouldn’t make a sound
And you would always sing this song to me

Though the winter days our tree would shiver in the wind
Waiting for the warming touch of spring
I’d hold you in the firelight
We’d stare into the flames
And this is what you always used to sing

Lord,
While we are sad that Angelo is no longer here with us on earth, we know that he is at peace in your loving arms.
His fight has been fought, his race run and he is at peace.
Give his family and friends comfort and strength in this time of sorrow.
Surround then with your love and grace.
Bless and protect them.
Comfort them.
Amen!!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Amen!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am still going through finding more pictures on PS but lets start with a few that made me cry.
ang11.JPG an222.JPG Angello Cath 99 smiling.JPG Angello Party Time.JPG

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
aunite1.JPG lis111.JPG
Lisa visited with Angelo and Nancy many times for his procedures and surgeries.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Karl. Thank you for posting this. I am so sorry to read it. For so many years, Angello brought so much happiness to the Pricescope board. I hope that Nan will be able to derive some comfort from the many wonderful photos and threads that were posted here on Pricescope as well as love and support of her large family and, of course, from others who loved her and Angello. Everywhere he went he brought smiles.

I know that you and Lisa were especially close to her. I send prayers to you as well as to Nan and to Angello. It is always good to read and reread The 23rd Psalm. Thank you for posting that, too.

Deb

Last edited:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, Lisa. I know how much you loved Angello. He was like another child to you.

Hugs,
(((Lisa)))
Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nan-

There are no words for this. You have my heartfelt condolences. You are the best.

Love,
Deb

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! This is devastating news. I'm so sorry.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My heart breaks, goes out to you and with you Nan and Lisa. Just know this ... while the separation hurts, it is only temporary and I look forward to the day you introduce me to those smiling eyes of his. Hugs and prayers.

Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:13–18 (NIV)

One day some parents brought their children to Jesus so he could lay his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples scolded the parents for bothering him. But Jesus said, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.” And he placed his hands on their heads and blessed them before he left.
Matthew 19:13–15 (NLT)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! :((..my deepest condolences to Nan and her family. Little Angelo was a great fighter.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs to you Kaleigh and to Angelo's family. Such sad news to hear about that spirited young man. My heart aches to hear this news.

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, Karl. Thank you for posting this. I am so sorry to read it. For so many years, Angello brought so much happiness to the Pricescope board. I hope that Nan will be able to derive some comfort from the many wonderful photos and threads that were posted here on Pricescope as well as love and support of her large family and, of course, from others who loved her and Angello. Everywhere he went he brought smiles.
Amen, Deb. Beautifully said.

Nan and Kaleigh, my heart breaks for you both.

Karl, thank you for the beautiful images, passages and sentiments. I became emotional already when I heard of this news. The perspective and memories you are bringing to the surface here are powerful and stirring. I believe Angello is in another place -a better place- and can feel the outpouring of love and positive energy from his family and friends and so many other lives he touched.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaliegh, so sorry for your loss.

Heartbreaking! :blackeye:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, no!!!:cry2:

Lisa, thank you for letting us know this very sad news! I am so sorry to hear it. I certainly remember Nan and Angelo. The precious pictures can't help but bring tears. Thank you for posting them, Karl.

Nan, I am thankful that your little one is now all healed, but I know his leaving you is heartbreaking. I will pray for God's comfort and peace for you and your family.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nan, my heart goes out to you. Deepest condolences and much much love.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Karl, Your collection of pictures so far has brought both laughter and tears. What a beautiful boy Angello is.

Nan and Kaleigh, my heart is breaking for you both. It is impossible to comfort you as we would all wish, so please know that so many are thinking of your brave young man and also of you, who must stay for awhile while he goes forward.

Bless you for the love you have given him so freely and the joy he so obviously shared with you.

Wink

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nan and Kaleigh, I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is hurting for you and this sweet little angel. May the God of all comfort bring you peace and may his memory be such a blessing to you.
Big hugs and much prayer for all of you.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 1.38.03 PM.png

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am so, so very sorry. All my love to Nan and family. xoxo

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss..my thoughts and prayers go out to you and the entire family :(2

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sincere condolences. Always heartbreaking when a child leaves the Earth before their time.
Wishing you comfort and peace in the days ahead.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My thoughts and condolences to all of you.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results