shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking to source a pair of color matched blue sapphires

Mecret

Rough_Rock
As the title says, I'm looking for a pair of color matched blue sapphires for an engagement ring. Ideally looking for oval shape, but open to trillion as well. Ideal size is around 3.5x5mm, or about .5 carats per stone. I've looked around at lots of vendors, but pairs seem a bit hard to find! The ones I have found are either too large, or too gray looking. Also I'm not very experienced, and I'm worried I might be looking at lab grown gems advertised as natural (I actually don't think I have a preference between the two as long as the look matches what I'm looking for).

Any help would be appreciated!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I trusted Wink Jones to get me a vivid matched pair. He let me choose between trilliant and round pairs. Still trust him 100%.

Mecret

Rough_Rock
Sorry, I realized I said I was looking for ovals in my post, but I'm actually looking for pear shaped sapphires. If anyone has any info please reach out, thank you!

Mecret

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I checked both Africa Gems and James Allen, but maybe I'm being too picky. The 6x4mm seem just a bit too stubby (I'm pairing them with an oval diamond) and the ones on James Allen are all a bit too large.

I also checked out Chronos' suggestion, but the first result for Wink Jones shows a cz dealer, and the second (high performance diamonds) doesn't have any sapphires listed. Would anyone happen to have contact info?

Thank you both for the helpful suggestions.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I checked both Africa Gems and James Allen, but maybe I'm being too picky. The 6x4mm seem just a bit too stubby (I'm pairing them with an oval diamond) and the ones on James Allen are all a bit too large.

I also checked out Chronos' suggestion, but the first result for Wink Jones shows a cz dealer, and the second (high performance diamonds) doesn't have any sapphires listed. Would anyone happen to have contact info?

Thank you both for the helpful suggestions.

I think those are both Winks businesses. While he doesn’t have sapphires listed, he can source them for you, and if Chrono trust him, you know he has to be good :). This was the only email address I could find:
[email protected]

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’ll have to call or email because he will not have CS listed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results