shape
carat
color
clarity

Very happy with WF purchase

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought WF diamond earrings over a year ago and am very pleased with the stones and think the price was fair. As I’ve learned more about diamonds here I reached out to Vera at WF to ask a few questions so I could better understand my stones. She was super helpful, gracious and had great follow through. I think it says a lot about a vendor that provides great service over a year after the purchase and when there isn’t a sale on the line. I would not hesitate to purchase from WF again.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought WF diamond earrings over a year ago and am very pleased with the stones and think the price was fair. As I’ve learned more about diamonds here I reached out to Vera at WF to ask a few questions so I could better understand my stones. She was super helpful, gracious and had great follow through. I think it says a lot about a vendor that provides great service over a year after the purchase and when there isn’t a sale on the line. I would not hesitate to purchase from WF again.

Glad you had a wonderful experience with WF @kgizo :appl:

Pics please?

881EA978-16F4-442A-BBF8-1FBEE1D09DD5.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha,ha @missy! Here you go. They are 1.6ctw, J, VS1 and VS2.
7662038B-B055-4607-94DA-5A881D46E813.jpeg
050991D1-E1BB-4016-A0DD-651E6ADC8839.jpeg

THUD.:kiss2:

Picking myself up off the floor wiping my drool from my face.:love: Love your new earrings.
Thank you for sharing pics. Now could I ask you pretty please for earshots? :kiss2:

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Aww shucks kgizo!!! Now you got me blushing, :)) espeically since the Boss Lady shared your post as our good morning greeting today. Thanks so much, you know I have truly enjoyed our conversations and you will never guess what pair of earrings I put on today, probably just to be insync with you!!! Have a brillant and joyful day!! :P2:lol-2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kgizo, your earrings are gorgeous. Whiteflash does have great customer service and Vera is a true gem. :wavey:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy -
Sorry it took me so long to get an earshot. It was hard to convince DH to take a pic of my earrings where there is so much basketball on TV. :roll
DAE79D74-287A-44B8-8D17-39D8B830FB10.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy -
Sorry it took me so long to get an earshot. It was hard to convince DH to take a pic of my earrings where there is so much basketball on TV. :roll
DAE79D74-287A-44B8-8D17-39D8B830FB10.jpeg

Wow, it was worth the wait.:love: These look amazing on your ears kgizo. Just beautiful.:love: They have presence and swing and are so bright and gorgeous. Thank you for sharing ear pics with us.:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results