carat
color
clarity

Second chance and need help! Tacori

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
CE3502FB-716C-4F99-857B-39CCE5168794.png Hi guys,

A few years ago I was a frequent poster and lurker here! I found this community and loved it so much, I was about to get engaged and was doing all the research I could to settle on an amazing ring! I settled on a custom design by whiteflash that I was absolutely in love with!

Well, I did get engaged, and married. And guess what, all that research and designing and searching was for nothing, he ended up lying and buying me a CZ ring.. taking a lot of money’s from me and... anyway, that ended!

Fast forward a few years and I’ve met an amazing man, yesterday he told me that I can send him two photos of what I like, and leave the rest up to him.

I am in love with the Tacori settings and always have been, but I feel like he would get something custom or something similar and not that exact brand, I’m in UK and I’m not sure it’s heavily stocked here and when it is, it’s super pricey.

The particular setting I was interested in is attached, I was wondering if anyone has this setting and can show me it on an actual hand?. Also I am keen on rose gold, my partner thinks this is a silly move and is insistent on platinum but I don’t really wear silver at all. C51EC17D-51B5-415B-A759-0BFA43E2AE2A.png I particularly like the one with no disamonds on the band but can’t find many pics of that one. EF6D39A0-4392-4E99-A3E0-5698EDA5EEC2.png

Due to what happened in the past, this is super important to me (well, it always has been anyway, I love rings!!), but I don’t want to take the fun out of it for him - I took over a bit too much the last time because I was dead set on what I wanted!

Thank you all for reading

M

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since you are in the market for a modern halo and in that price range, I would have him contact Victor Canera and design a custom for you. Your fiancé would probably enjoy the process of designing and it would allow him to make it special. You probably should make it clear to him what your deal breakers are before he starts though. Good luck!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Mani5ha! I don't have the Dantela, but I do have 2 Tacori rings that I love. My wedding set is platinum. Here it is:
Tacori HT2352Hand.jpg
I also have a right hand ring in white gold:
SapphireTacori1.jpg
As far as rose gold goes, I personally don't think it's a silly move to get it. It is such a pretty metal. I just got a rose gold set from CvB for my anniversary:
MyCvB_RG_set_Perkins.jpg
I'm sure there are some Dantelas on PS somewhere! The quality is superb. Have you been able to try any Tacoris on?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would recommend going with a PS vendor instead of Tacori (which is ridiculously priced for what it is). However, if you have your heart set on Tacori, I would try to buy preowned.

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Since you are in the market for a modern halo and in that price range, I would have him contact Victor Canera and design a custom for you. Your fiancé would probably enjoy the process of designing and it would allow him to make it special. You probably should make it clear to him what your deal breakers are before he starts though. Good luck!

Good advice, thank you! I will look into this. I don’t mind getting something similar to a Tacori with a twist. Just the design of this ring... just wow! Makes my heart skip a beat!

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Mani5ha! I don't have the Dantela, but I do have 2 Tacori rings that I love. My wedding set is platinum. Here it is:
Tacori HT2352Hand.jpg
I also have a right hand ring in white gold:
SapphireTacori1.jpg
As far as rose gold goes, I personally don't think it's a silly move to get it. It is such a pretty metal. I just got a rose gold set from CvB for my anniversary:
MyCvB_RG_set_Perkins.jpg
I'm sure there are some Dantelas on PS somewhere! The quality is superb. Have you been able to try any Tacoris on?

I just love the look of the rose gold on your finger! I think rose gold is now becoming a permanent colour in most jewellery lines! I have a jewellery brand myself and rose gold far outsells gold / silver! :)

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I would recommend going with a PS vendor instead of Tacori (which is ridiculously priced for what it is). However, if you have your heart set on Tacori, I would try to buy preowned.

I guess you pay for the name - which I’m not really into, I just love the design. I think you have a good point. I would want someone to create an influenced ring, any particular vendors you think would be better at this than others?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results