carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Take care Rod. Having a cold is a rotten pile on to what sad news you've received.

Healing vibes across the miles.

HI Marcy and DeeJay.

Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Sharon, are you getting snow all weekend? We had heavy fog all day and snow starting in the afternoon. It's really cold too.

I was glad to know today was Friday when I woke up. The trees were really pretty with the frost on them. I had to go get some cash at lunch so took a few pictures.

I am working on laundry tonight. Marty might want to go to Denver tomorrow so that way I'll have most of the laundry done. He is flying to LA again on Sunday.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Curby / Marcy
IMG_8396.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

We slept in until 7 then had a stupid phone solicitation that woke us up. I told Marty the universe is against us ever sleeping in. Then I spilled some OJ all over our clean floors. Other than those bumps in the road our day is going fine. I ran around for about an hour taking pictures. I hit a curb with my right front tire which always freaks me out (another curb incident) but it was just the tire and the car seems to run fine. When we go out to lunch later Marty will squawk right away if it is driving bad. If he doesn’t say anything it’s our little secret.

Take care.
Curby / Marcy

Here are some pictures from this morning.
IMG_3674a.jpg IMG_3678a.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy back from Switzerland kids!!!

Sharon, you are always welcome to join us! We are trying to work out a safari for this spring or fall, depending on the migrations. Of course we've been trying to work out this trip for a few years now and it doesn't seem to happen, so we'll see. I think my friend is motivated now though!

Rod, I'm so sorry to hear about the consultant and about Charlie's nephew. You're right, even if you know something is coming it's still difficult. Biggest hugs to both of you. And take are of yourself, your cold sounds nasty.

Curby, great photos! And I'm glad you just hit with the the tire but didn't do any actual damage. When I had Billy Ray I lived in mortal fear of stuff like that! One time I went to my friend's for brunch and scraped bottom backing out of their driveway. I damn near cried, LOL.

So the trip was great... but I'm glad to be home! My long flight yesterday was a bit jacked up and I ended up landing at O'Hare an hour or so late. Not tragic certainly, but I was just DONE at that point. TR picked me up (I'm going to have to start paying him uber rates from the airport!) and I should have taken TR up on his offer to dig out my car last night because it was a real PITA today. We got a TON of snow here. Our parking lot is a mess, and my second parking spot wasn't touched at all in terms of plowing so it's totally full of snow. If the weather report is accurate though we're supposed to be warmer Wednesday and Thursday and have rain so I'm hoping most of it will go away.

Catching up at the office today... where does all this work come from?!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, what a long trip to get home. Glad TR picked you up but phooey you have to dig out your car today. That's good the temps are warming up to help melt all of your snow. It'll be sloppy though.
I can see why you'd want to cry when you hit bottom on Billy Ray. I don't want to afford the repair bills on my car. I need to figure out where the backup cameras are and clean them off; they are totally cloudy from all the crud on my car.

We had more of a winter wonderland here this morning. We had some snow overnight and fog. It snowed a bit this afternoon but will get over freezing tomorrow (for 3 whole days) before the next snow moves in.

I spent most of my weekend reading a book. I hope to finish it tonight.

We rented the movie "Only the Brave" and thought it was a good movie.

Marty headed to LA again yesterday.

Have a fabulous day.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and I had a call at 7:15 this morning informing me the IRS was suing me. Too bad Marty wasn't here so I could say "it's for you." :lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, the IRS is suing you too?! Oddly enough they've been suing me for about five years now based on the phone calls, but I haven't received a single piece of correspondence in the mail... :cheeky:

Yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought, considering my body clock was seven hours off, and today I declare my jetlag to be OVER. After work I went home and cleaned the house up a bit because someone is coming to see it today. It's not on the market, but I think I am going to go ahead and list it when the weather improves a little. I'm tired of playing den mother! After that I headed up to TR's. The commute this morning was the usual 2-1/2 hours. Ugh. At least I'm learning some of the tricks, like being in certain lanes due to merges and where to scoot over to get in the express lanes. But it's still a haul.

Today I need to get some serious work done. Strangely enough it didn't stop piling up while I was gone in Switzerland... ???

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, that's so cool we are both being sued by the IRS. I'll be watching the mail for our official notice.
Good for you telling your body your jet lag is over; I can't say I am surprised you decided not to conform to expectations even if it was issued by your tired body. You show 'em who is in charge.
I am sure you'll have absolutely not problem selling your place. Woo hoo then you could escape from presidential duties as well. Good luck!
Glad you are getting the route down to TR
Darn that your work didn't stop piling up when you were in Switzerland. It's like bills; it always finds you.

I spent my day being entertained by my employees rather than being irritated. Why let them shoot up my blood pressure?
I finally got all of my macros working. My problem was there are maybe 4-5 versions for the same macro and I don't remember which one works so I had to keep trying them all. IAnd then - voila it's magic!
I ordered a pizza for supper. Yay for no cooking or dishes.
I am doing a batch of laundry and washing the linens for the guest bedroom. Marty's sister is coming this weekend to help him move out of his gym.

Take care.
Curby

P.S. I must get my Porsche washed. Marty's buddy who gives me crap at work all the time told me today it's so dirty it looks like a Volkswagen.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy VD Kids!

Curby, LOL on your Macan being so filthy it looks like a VW. My Lexus is so filthy it looks like a Toyota!

Last night I did the showing and then fell asleep on the couch for about 2 hours until TR got there. It was fabulous! Tonight the people are coming back, so we'll see. I never believe anything is going to happen until it actually does.

For VD, TR rolled over this morning and was like, am I supposed to buy you a card or something? LOL. Good thing I'm not a big holiday girl or that could have broke bad on him!

I'm debating coming in tomorrow and trying to get some training cranked out because I've still got 20 people who somehow escaped the first round. WTF? And remember that giant annual review that I JUST finished a few weeks ago... Well it's time to start again for this year. Double WTF.

UGH.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Valentine's Day!

Dee Jay, too funny your Lexus looks like a Toyota. Marty's buddy wrote on my back window VW Bug. I told him I'd try to keep it from my hot tempered husband but he could be in big trouble.
Wow that would be amazing if your sold your place to the first prospect.
A 2 hour last night sounds great. I could use one of those right now.
Yes, it is a good thing you aren't a big holiday girl. I have learned I let Marty know if I am getting him a card or a present. It works better that way. I went all psycho on Marty one time about Valentine's Day because he didn't get me a card. Poor guy had picked me out a lovely silk rose in a vase and got me some chocolates but since he hadn't wished me Happy Valentine's Day all day when I got home from school I was obsessed that he didn't get me anything. I finally got it after that cards are unimportant to him.
Darn that you have training to do. We are getting our annual compliance and harassment training assignments.

Poor Marty is sick. He has a cold, cough and tight chest. Then he said at least he feels better because he has me as his Valentine. But don't say awe just yet because then he sent me the emoji of the smiley face throwing up. He did send me flowers and chocolates at work today.

We moved from high wind to a wind event today. Gusts were in the 70's with sustained over 40 mph. I didn't put out trash can out and I'd say over half of our neighbors did the same. Stupid wind.

Have a fabulous evening.
Curby
IMG_8080.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Cuby, it was sweet of Marty to send you flowers and candy! I did get some flowers put on my desk from my assistant after a big lunch event we had here in the office. Nothing like a little assistant pity to make your day... !

I'm on "chat hold" with Apple right now waiting for someone to come on and tell me where a mystery itunes charge came from on my Visa. It's only for $1.38, but isn't that how stuff like this starts? If small charges don't get disputed then bigger ones get put through? Plus, it's on my Visa and the credit card associated with my itunes account is my AmEx, so that's even more strange.

So far today I've trained seven people and I've got six more starting in fifteen minutes. I am going to finish this training if it kills me! An early departure is definitely in my future though... And then a nap on the couch, and dinner with my friends with the two little girls. We're having wine. Oh! And there will probably be food too! :cheeky:

OK, off ot make sure I've got enough binders for the next training sesssion.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, at least your assistant thought of you.
Joy for being on chat hold. Did you find out if that was your charge? It does sound suspicious since it's not the card you generally use. Marty never knows if the charges we get for iTunes or the Kindle are his or not. He pays no attention.
You are moving right along on training.
Did you get your nap in today? I hope you had a great time at dinner with your friends and their little girls.

Marty is feeling worse today. He isn't hungry and very achy plus has a headache. I hope he is feeling better before he gets home tomorrow night. I don't want that crud.

I keep cranking on the gas fireplace. I might not like our gas and light bill when it shows up. But it's cold in here.
Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy early Friday morning kids!

Curby, I'm sure it wasn't my charge, and Chase even said that an earlier charge on Feb. 3 had been declined (which I didn't even know had been attempted), so there's definitely something off here. A new card is being Fed Ex'd to me for delivery today, but of course it will require a signature, so I'm trapped here until it comes.

I've been wide fvcking awake since 4:22... ugh. I had dinner with my friends who have the three year old and newborn last night and I was Worn Out when I got home so I gave in to the urge to go to bed too early. Can I just say there's not much going on on PS at four in the morning, LOL?!

Today I NEED to get my car washed, and I want to go up and see the shoe lady. We've got to have (another) come to Jesus conversation. I also want to get my tax stuff together since I'm seeing my guy next Friday, and clean up a bit in general. The place looks good on the surface, but I've shoved some things in out-of-sight places lately that need to be sorted out.

Not much else to report here in the week hours... Just doing a little on-line shopping and having a second cuppa joe. :cheeky:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Weekend!

Dee Jay, that's a good deal your card company had rejected the other charge. Marty's business credit card was hacked in Brazil. Someone used it about a year after he'd been there. The company rejected the charges and called him. Glad they watch these things. My nephew in law had his identify stolen with credit cards taken out in his name and I think it cost him over 10K to clean that mess up.

Sorry you woke up so early. I bet PS is kind of slow at that time of morning.

Did you wash your car? Does it look like a Lexus again? That is on my list of things to do this weekend; wash my car.

It is time to round up tax stuff. I have what I need for us but Marty has to get me his expenses for his gym last year.

Today seemed to last forever. Probably mostly related to Marty gets home tonight.

I had a case of the jitters last night so didn't sleep well. The wind was making all sorts of noises outside and on the roof. Then I had a call at 10 pm from "asterisk" which I answered and no one was there. I googled it and of course the first things that pop up are someone is hacking your IP phone system. Like I'd know how to prevent that or do something about it. I finally watched some Minions clips on YouTube to amuse myself enough to fall asleep.

I am warming up some leftover pizza for supper then I'm off to the astronomy club meeting.

We aren't getting snow but that wind is bitter cold.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday Kids!

Poor Marty. He got home finally about midnight. He stopped at a truck stop to order some breakfast and after no one waited on him for 10 minutes he left. He found an iHop up th road and ate there. He at least slept in until 8 today. He really feels bad but he and his sister are slowly working on cleaning out his gym. I know he is sad that didn't work out too. It's going to be a rough weekend for him.

I got in line to run my car through the car wash. At least it looks like a Porsche again. I picked up stuff for tacos and need to start working on laundry. That should be a 4 letter word.

Our meeting went well last night. I guess I'm it for presenting a program next month. I am going to do one with pretty pictures; that is always entertaining.

Laters,
Curby Cleanish Car

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Curby, how is Marty feeling? Did he get everything cleaned out of his gym? Glad your car looks like a Porsche again! I took my filthy Toyota to the car was yesterday too and it came out a Lexus -- who knew!?

Yesterday I went up to see the shoe lady and talk about what to do with her store. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt... ugh. I think though she's had a bit of sense knocked into her by a friend who also owns a shoe store. I've been having the "you're in a lousy location" conversation with her since Day 1, but the other person had it with her too, so now maybe it's true, LOL.

Last night I went to see Love Never Dies, which is the sequel to The Phantom of the Opera. It was so warm in the the theater and I was so tired that I swear I damn near fell asleep. ZZZzzz... This morning I slept late and then luxuriated in bed for the next several hours reading a library book that the loan is going to expire on tomorrow and I didn't want to let it go unfinished since it took a month to get to me in the queue. I just realized I've got four more holds that are now active loans, so I'm well stocked with books for the next week!

Tonight I'm supposed to see TR. Yet to be determined his place or mine. We were originally going to bring his dogs down to see how they do, but the city is a sloppy mess thanks to all the melted/ing snow and my house could end up a mess of muddy paw prints. We will see...

OK, off to finish laundry and maybe take a nap!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, Marty is not feeling well but he continued working on moving his gym. I did just talk him in to taking some Advil. Since it's all in his chest I hope he doesn't get worse. He still has some plywood and rubber matting in the gym that he is going to advertise on Craig's List. I hope he wraps it up by Friday because he needs to be out by the end of the month and I don't want to hassle with it the last few days when he is back in LA. He has his floor done downstairs again.

LOL about denial. It sounds like shoe lady and Marty are kind of in the same boat, finding the right place and business plan. Funny that she might listen now that someone else told her that. Marty usually ignores my advice like that and listens to his buddies who say the same thing.

Was the movie good? Our theaters are usually really cold which keeps me awake.

I hope you get your book finished before it disappears. I am going to start a Dan Brown book but spent most of my weekend working on a program for the astronomy club.

I am down to my last batch of laundry (except sheets) and hope to be lazy the rest of the day.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And yeah your car looks like a Lexus again.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

It's cold out there. It was -1 by the time I pulled in to the garage. I sure wish Porsche believed in remote starters.
Not much new here. Marty's sister stayed over until this morning. Marty is down using his gym right now. Poor guy is still coughing a lot and his chest hurts. I suggested he go to a doctor. I was ignored.

I hope all is warm where you are.
Curby

IMG_6525.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, minus one... :eek-2: It is SIXTY here right now! I stayed at TR's last night but GPS got me off the highway in such a way that I drove within two blocks of my house on the way to work. I was tempted to park my car there and walk since it's so nice, but there's rain in the forecast later and I didn't want to have to deal with that on the way home. You and I split the difference tomorrow though because we'll be back to 30. Gotta love spring weather in Chicago!

So I spent Sunday night and all day yesterday with TR. I continue to find that seems like a decent enough guy... for a Republican. :cheeky: We didn't do a whole lot yesterday, just ran a few errands, watched Two And A Half Movies (!!!), and he fed me three times -- including sloppy Joes, which I LOVE. The drive in this morning was a mess of rain and fog until I got into the city, but I made it faster than on some days, so that's good.

I've got 11 of 93 people left to train. Hopefully I'll get them all done this week because I am SO OVER THIS. Oh well... that's why they call it work, right?!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, what a heat wave you had today. It was up to 8 when I came home tonight. Last night we were down to -14. Joy! That's good GPS got you to within 2 blocks of work. Good idea not to walk from there though since rain is in the forecast. We were sunny here but still really cold.

Glad you are enjoying time with TR and he feeds you well. I haven't had sloppy Joes for years but they sound great. They would be good leftovers for lunch too.

Only 11 more to go for training; that is great. I am in a building trust class today and tomorrow. OMG someone kill me please. The teacher is poor and I've only had the same class multiple times before.

I think Marty is feeling better but he says he is wheezing.

Have a great day.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, LOL on the building trust class. WHY do they do sh!t like that to us?! This company is pretty good about just leaving me along to get my damn job done and not BSing with a bunch of "team building" crap. We're down thirty degrees from yesterday, as predicted...

Last night TR didn't come down because it was supposed to rain most of the night and then freeze so it wasn't a good idea to have him driving 70 miles north first thing in the morning. We did end up on the phone for over two hours though... ah; the joys of new love, ha ha! I did enjoy most of that phone call from the comfort of my own couch in my elephant jammies with a glass of prosecco, so I got the best of all possible worlds!

I'm seeing my accountant on Friday so I copied all the stuff for the meeting this morning. Every year I look forward to the fresh new ways in which the government will fvck me. NOT!

The snow is almost gone here due to all the rain and (relative) warm weather. Now the city just looks dirty. Ick.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, darn that it cooled off there. You'd think it's winter or something. It was 16 when I drove home today; almost balmy. :lol:
I am with you wondering why we have to take those classes; someone was a good salesman convincing companies these are a great idea. This teacher is really poor too.

I think new love is cute; glad you are enjoying the time with TR. Good idea to not drive 70 miles on icy roads though. Elephant jammies sound toasty warm and how could you not be comfy in them while enjoying some prosecco?

Good luck with your account on Friday. I need Marty to get me his numbers for his gym for last year. I haven't figured up our taxes yet at all. I think since Marty didn't make money I'm pretty safe filing my own taxes on that.

Dirty snow does look nasty. My car is pretty dirty again too.

My class was over by noon. Woo hoo! I took it easy this afternoon only checking a few reports. I have my retinal exam first thing in the morning then back to work.

Marty did finally go talk to his gym rental company and is meeting with them on March 2nd so they can inspect the place. They said it takes about an hour but since it's 325 square feet I sincerely doubt it will take that long.

We went to Perkins for supper and had horrible service. I always seem to pick the worst places to eat.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, you mentioning Perkins made me have a flashback to a trip my mother and I took when I was about 21 or so. We drove from her house in Idaho to a place just over the Nevada border called Jackpot (no, I'm not kidding). We stopped at a Perkins along the way (around Boise, I think) and I remember that we ordered and then the waitress brought us two entirely different things than what we asked for. She then argued with us that that was indeed what we'd ordered. Whatever. We just ate it, LOL.

Last night I had Big Brothers/Big Sisters and then I went to dinner with a friend of mine. We ate Way Too Much pizza. AND THEN we actually stopped for donuts, but the place was closed. A blessing in disguise because I think if I would have stuffed down one more bit I would have needed medical attention!

I walked to work this morning because it's relatively nice in the grand scheme of things (30s and kinda sunny, but not blindingly so). In retrospect I should have driven because I need to ferry a check around after work for one of my clients, but I'll just go home and get my car and the do it.

OK, off to do some more training. Only four people left -- woo hoo!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, too funny about the totally wrong orders being brought to you at Perkins. Did you get someone else's bill then?

Your pizza must have been good; I've been hungry for donut holes. It's a good thing most of the donut shops are out of my way when I'm heading to work in the morning.

Glad you had nice enough weather to walk to work today. We were sunny and in the 20's. Again based on recent temperatures that was quite warm.

Woo hoo to only 4 more people to train. Did you get them finished?

I had a retinal exam this morning. The doctor thinks it is getting better.

My evening was mostly spent trying to get rid of some stupid adware called Advanced Mac Cleaner. I'd like to steal a line from Austin Powers - why won't you die?

Marty wanted to go out and eat so we had a quite dinner. He had chicken and rice and added a filet on the side. I had prime rib. We split a berry cream cake for dessert. My eye doctor was there and Marty gave him crap for signing off on my vision to renew my driver's license. Now I can drive the Porsche for 5 more years. Ha!

Have a fabulous Friday.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

I am so glad the weekend is finally here. The cleaning lady is coming in the morning so I have to pick up around here tonight. It's mostly the paperwork I leave setting around here and there. I shove a lot of it in a drawer in the end table by where I set the night before. I have to fill out the form to renew my driver's license and get my FIL's birthday card in the mail. I am thinking of sending him something from Omaha steaks instead of a check. Marty will approve of that. Or should I do that for Mother's and Father's Day?

I got a small but irritating paper cut today. It is perpendicular to where my thumb bends so every time I move my thumb it hurts. I swear I could hurt myself on an atom.

I was a good post class student today and made up a Marcy's Leadership Philosophy form. We have to turn one in at the next session of this class in May. Joy. Our senior manager is having a meeting with all of us next Wednesday to tell us the doom and gloom coming out way from title changes and appraisals. I will talk to my employees then after that. They need to realize (if they don't already) the bar has been raised and failure to meet it will not be pretty.

Have a fabulous weekend. We are getting more snow. Waaah!

Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, I've heard these antivirus things are impossible to get rid of. Even after you think they've been completely uninstalled they are somehow still there... Bastards! My laptops (both the Lenovo that I use regularly and my bigger HP) are problematic lately so I think I'm going to have to be in the technology market here soon. Ugh. I'm happy to hear your eye is improving!!!

Yesterday was all about taxes. I went up to my best friend's house and started hers, zipped over to my accountant and dropped my stuff off, and when back and finished my friend's. Then we went to dinner. We tried to go to a BBQ place near her but it was a 45-60 min wait so we got back in the car and headed to Red Lobster. We had to move tables because there was a light above the table that was flickering and it Drove Me Insane. The service was suuuuuuuper slow. Oh well, we survived. I got home late and read a book for a little while. I swear I'm still full of lobster and cheesy biscuits this morning!

Today TR is coming down and we're going to see how his dogs do here. I'm really hoping they aren't barky and annoying to my neighbors. We plan to go to lunch and leave them alone for an hour, come back for a bit, and then go to dinner and leave them alone again. Tomorrow I want to take him to one of my favorite places. It's called Architectural Artifacts and they have all sorts of stuff that's been salvaged out of old buildings and things like that. I was going to surprise him, but it occurs to me that just because I like it doesn't me he will so I better let the cat out of the bag and see if he's got any affinity for that sort of thing before I plop him down in the middle of 80,000 square feet of reclaimed vintage doorknobs, ha ha.

OK, off to clean the bathroom. I considered mopping the floor too, but with two dogs in the house I'm sure it's a total waste of time so I'll wait until they go.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I think people who write those viruses and malware should be locked up and seriously fined. I have that stupid Mac Cleaner pop up again first thing today. Aargh!

I hate flickering lights like that; good idea to move. I do like Red Lobster's cheesy biscuits. Yay for making progress on taxes. Marty hasn't got me his business info yet but I might start on it soon.

I hope the dogs adjust to your place okay. Architectural Artifacts sounds pretty cool but I think I'd get bored there pretty fast. Depends on what I was looking for, I guess. My BIL would LOVE that place.

We got up in time for our cleaning lady to get here at 8; this is the sister that is rarely on time so wisely we fixed breakfast here and when she showed up at 9 we were fed so Marty wasn't hangry and everything was fine. After she was done we went out for lunch, got gas in the car then when shopping for jeans for Marty. He is between sizes again; bulking / cutting it's all foreign to me.

I've been working on laundry this afternoon. I just realized the jeans Marty is wearing need to be washed so I'll start those in the morning. I am making homemade soup tomorrow. Marty is still coughing and I'm starting to; stupid coughing attacks started at 4 am this morning.

The wind here was brutal again today and made our temps frigid.

Laters,
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, I'm not sure if you're a Costco member, but they have the mix there that you can make the cheesy biscuits from. I've been tempted more than once to get it... but yanno... that part where I don't cook... !

This weekend with TR's dogs went pretty well. Only one thing got chewed up (a cork coaster) and I think in general that they were pretty happy in the place. After TR left last night I mopped the whole place. This morning though I saw a little dog hair around so I'll have to use the big blue janitor's broom one more time to get it all up.

Today I was supposed to have three of the four remaining people to be trained on my calendar but now I'm down to only two since one rescheduled, and another one is talking about possibly rescheduling. This training just Will Not End. UGH.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, darn that your training is dragging out; those last 2 people need to get you something really nice. Tell them I said so.

We don't have a Costco here but we do have a Sams Club and yes they have those biscuits. They are pretty good. They are pretty easy to make.

That's great your weekend went well with TR's dogs. A coaster isn't minor damage and sounds like it was an easy clean up. Woo hoo! Heck one of my friends does more damage than that on game night.

I had a very busy day at work so it was 5 pm before I knew it. I fixed some leftovers for supper then filled out my application to renew my driver's license. I decided to go try the obstacle course at the post office and mail the renewal and my FIL's birthday card. No curbs were hit in my outing. I use my cameras to navigate through there now. Too bad I didn't figure that out with my A6; I could have saved myself so much money.

I don't know if I am getting Marty's crud or if it's my sinuses but I've had a sore throat for several day and tonight I swear a tumor is growing over my right eye. I keep poking at it too trying to feel something so I am sure that isn't helping anything.

It was pretty nice here today; almost springlike. No wind (what?) and in the 40's. Woo hoo!

Take care.
Curby

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results