shape
carat
color
clarity

Where are you right now?

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The answer "at home" is correct 99.999% of the time. My house is small. Usually it's family room/kitchen, or bedroom. Once a week it's basement for laundry.:P2

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At home in bed reading.

DK :))

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sitting in the den taking a break from cleaning my room/bathroom. Fantastic Beasts is on the Tv, but I'm not paying attention. Sex and the City movie one was on earlier and I keep thinking how it should be called "Carrie ruins everything"

It is a dreary, overcast mild day today so it is errands/spring cleaning/shopping for upcoming events day.

We are grilling steaks tonight, and I'll probably have a martini or two. Haven't had drinks since the holidays (I don't really drink), but it seems like a good night to relax.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At the Ritz in Pentagon City getting ready to go to dinner in Georgetown.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We went to the beach at low tide, it was good. we walked maybe 3 miles (me and puppy) That also means shes going to sleep so good tonight!:appl:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, I’m like DF: got myself a government employee to foot the bill. :kiss2::mrgreen2:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoying a perfect introvert evening.
Laptop and ereader on table, while I enjoy a bit of red wine with lasagna - I made the sauce last night and put it all together for tonight.
Going to curl up on the couch after dinner with the ereader and wine. =)2

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
10:44, I'm suffering with a sinus infection and watching sesame Street with my toddler.

Sorry you're dealing with a miserable sinus infection.
I hope you're better soon.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoying a perfect introvert evening.
Laptop and ereader on table, while I enjoy a bit of red wine with lasagna - I made the sauce last night and put it all together for tonight.
Going to curl up on the couch after dinner with the ereader and wine. =)2

Red wine and home-made lasagna?
I'll be right over.

Me introvert too.
We'll stay in different rooms and won't even talk.
The perfect date! =)

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red wine and home-made lasagna?
I'll be right over.

Me introvert too.
We'll stay in different rooms and won't even talk.
The perfect date! =)

Sounds great, Kenny!
Its even perfect weather tonight! Temperature is currently +2 c --- plus 2! :appl:
That's 36 f!

See you soon!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
6:45 pm,,kitchen, chili made with German lager, watching Colbert.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
C03E06F9-D700-49B5-9EAE-02932586A5A1.jpeg

Pushed back BDT rez to tomorrow night; dinner at Fyve in hotel instead. Very good. Gnocchi with ricotta and heirloom tomatoes. Not vegan but one cheat night isn’t a big deal.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
C03E06F9-D700-49B5-9EAE-02932586A5A1.jpeg

Pushed back BDT rez to tomorrow night; dinner at Fyve in hotel instead. Very good. Gnocchi with ricotta and heirloom tomatoes. Not vegan but one cheat night isn’t a big deal.

I like gnocchi-- that looks good.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
slap4.gif
..White privilege!..:silenced:..:P2

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ww it was very good. The gnocchi were prepared differently than I’m used to—almost seared instead of boiled? So like a slightly crispy exterior. Really fun mouthfeel experience! Oh and I want to go to Not your mama’s now—read the menu and am in Love!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
In the den, on the laptop. Time to put a little face on. Hubby will be home soon from putting the newspaper to print, and we will likely drop into IHOP or Cracker Barrel for some coffee and breakfast-y stuff. He likes his pancakes at night. We have warmed up a bit here; it actually got to 72 today. Quite the change from 11 on Tues . . . or was it Weds? . . . morning. We have a saying here in TX: "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes. It'll change." Except, of course, in August.

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Vancouver BC in the rain of course LOL!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lying in bed depressed.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ww it was very good. The gnocchi were prepared differently than I’m used to—almost seared instead of boiled? So like a slightly crispy exterior. Really fun mouthfeel experience! Oh and I want to go to Not your mama’s now—read the menu and am in Love!

I have a great (other person/chef's) recipe for Gnocchi...soft inside crunchy outside...but of course I would prefer someone else make it for me...............

all good

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a great (other person/chef's) recipe for Gnocchi...soft inside crunchy outside...but of course I would prefer someone else make it for me...............

all good

I’d also prefer someone make it for me. Luckily my love enjoys cooking and will hopefully try to recreate the gnocchi I had tonight because he had a taste and loved it.

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
At work - Sunday is a working day in the UAE where I live. After 3 years, I still have trouble adjusting....

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's 2:01AM and I'm still in bed and I'm willing myself to get up and start the dishwasher and brush my teeth and go back to bed and maybe fall asleep by 5AM:wall:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoB, sorry. Ugh. Been there. It gets better. Can’t remember what time zone you are in. Maybe we are up at the same time and can wave across the planet at each other !

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's 2:01AM and I'm still in bed and I'm willing myself to get up and start the dishwasher and brush my teeth and go back to bed and maybe fall asleep by 5AM:wall:

PintoB, sorry. Ugh. Been there. It gets better. Can’t remember what time zone you are in. Maybe we are up at the same time and can wave across the planet at each other !

We can do a 3 way (call that is :cheeky:) if we are all up at the same time in the middle of the night. Jimmianne we are all in the same time zone unless you are in France that is...Who's in? Just text when you are up next time in the middle of the night and I can arrange our call.:halo:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results