August vintage inc.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
7.5-10mm on the way. :)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your ring turned out beautifully! :kiss2: I love the milgrain and the swirly profile so much. It's simple yet refined. I'd definitely wear a ring like this. The highlight though is obviously that AVC moissy. Dang girl, it looks gorgeous. :love: I know you posted a few pics already but a few more couldn't hurt right? Like outside, or under bright lights, or in the bathtub (that last one might be a little weird, but hey, if you're up for it...lol). :lol::lol-2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Monkey's Ink!

Greetings my ps peeps. Thanks for the follows, kind words and kudos. It's really an exciting time to not only see these come to market but to be able to offer the precise sizes and qualities that people want. Connecting with cutters ... at least those who cut the level of precision and consistency that I'm demanding of is not an easy thing but this is what has happened in way of these new products. I'm really excited about it and there are HUGE plans as we move into the new year which I'll be updating my followers on via my Facebook and Instagram accounts. Queenie I love your review. If you copy/pasted that onto my new "REVIEWS" section (which you'll see in a small blue tab on my site now) I'll give incentive on any future purchases. ;-)

To answer some questions ...

Yes. I am no longer working at GOG.

I've been working the Less with the Amora's on the btd site. As most of you know who have been following there they've been slow to come to market and at that intermittently. Finally more production is coming though there and is published now.

More to come on these and others I haven't said anything about! :)

Thanks for the update @Rhino. I'm sorry to hear you're not at GOG now but that's purely because I loved watching your videos. You have such pizzazz and it really draws the viewer in. I hope to see more videos in your new venture. :whistle::D

I'm excited to see what the future brings to August Vintage Inc! :D

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Rhino
Hi I have a question
Went to your website AV inc to see the mossiy and realize there are different colour options. Is there a picture that shows or compares them side by side ?
Loving your IG posts!

Q

Queenie60

I can't wait to get one!!!
Hi Soxfan:

I can tell you...... the Moissy that I bought from Jon is outstanding. The performance is unbelievable and I am so excited to have it set. I have something in the works and will share when it's done!!! Hint, hint...CVB!!!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful Monkey's Ink!

Greetings my ps peeps. Thanks for the follows, kind words and kudos. It's really an exciting time to not only see these come to market but to be able to offer the precise sizes and qualities that people want. Connecting with cutters ... at least those who cut the level of precision and consistency that I'm demanding of is not an easy thing but this is what has happened in way of these new products. I'm really excited about it and there are HUGE plans as we move into the new year which I'll be updating my followers on via my Facebook and Instagram accounts. Queenie I love your review. If you copy/pasted that onto my new "REVIEWS" section (which you'll see in a small blue tab on my site now) I'll give incentive on any future purchases. ;-)

To answer some questions ...

Yes. I am no longer working at GOG.

I've been working the Less with the Amora's on the btd site. As most of you know who have been following there they've been slow to come to market and at that intermittently. Finally more production is coming though there and is published now.

More to come on these and others I haven't said anything about! :)
Thank you @Rhino - my review "Martha M." is showing under the blue tab on your website. Is that the one you're referring to? If not let me know how I can be sure to get said review into that tab. Does that mean I'll get an incentive on a opulance oval? :love::love::love: I'm very pleased with my Moissy and am excited to see what Caysie creates for me!! I sent it to her last week and we're working on something. The quality of your Moissy stones and her ability to create beauty . . . the best of both worlds. I can't thank you enough.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@Rhino
Hi I have a question
Went to your website AV inc to see the mossiy and realize there are different colour options. Is there a picture that shows or compares them side by side ?
Loving your IG posts!

To date the ones I've gotten have been in the I/J/K zone but once the D-F arrive I'm happy to do it. I'm in the process of writing up a tutorial with video on these. I also just received the first two custom cut AVC's. One a 7.5mm long and another 8.8mm rectangular. Video of it on my IG account and dang ... they came out, for lack of a better word ... *perfect*.

Queenie! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I always have a hard time associating screen names with real ones so I appreciate and thank you so much for the kind words.

Warm regards,
Jon

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
To date the ones I've gotten have been in the I/J/K zone but once the D-F arrive I'm happy to do it. I'm in the process of writing up a tutorial with video on these. I also just received the first two custom cut AVC's. One a 7.5mm long and another 8.8mm rectangular. Video of it on my IG account and dang ... they came out, for lack of a better word ... *perfect*.

Queenie! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I always have a hard time associating screen names with real ones so I appreciate and thank you so much for the kind words.

Warm regards,
Jon

Thank you Jon for answering.
I've been following your IG and they are pretty amazing.

Can't wait to see your tutorials and videos.

Question for all: anyone setting the avc mossiy in a pendant? How do u think it would perform?

Q

Queenie60

Question for all: anyone setting the avc mossiy in a pendant? How do u think it would perform?
Mine will be a ring. Pendant would be fabulous. Take a look at Caysie's IG, She shows one with the Astrid Halo.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade

In a pendant ... divine. I also happen to be working with Caysie on a promo for the AV products and her pieces as well.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
While we're on the topic here peeps ... if I may ask... what shape/cuts is it you'd like to see be introduced in these products? All optically designed for top optics of course. I have prototypes I've put together, some that are absolutely amazing that I plan on introducing over the course of the year in diamond but would also make amazing moissy products to test the market with and much less expensive to experiment with. I'm curious to hear your input. You can list more than one of course but if you have a priority I'd love to see that too.

misslili

Rough_Rock
AVR please :)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AVRs. Yes please!!

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
In a pendant ... divine. I also happen to be working with Caysie on a promo for the AV products and her pieces as well.

Keep us updated !!!

For the shape, emerald , asscher got my vote

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While we're on the topic here peeps ... if I may ask... what shape/cuts is it you'd like to see be introduced in these products? All optically designed for top optics of course. I have prototypes I've put together, some that are absolutely amazing that I plan on introducing over the course of the year in diamond but would also make amazing moissy products to test the market with and much less expensive to experiment with. I'm curious to hear your input. You can list more than one of course but if you have a priority I'd love to see that too.

MRB
Emerald
Asscher

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Mine will be a ring. Pendant would be fabulous. Take a look at Caysie's IG, She shows one with the Astrid Halo.

I went to take a look. It is gorgeous.
So I'm confused by all the different brands of mossiy. I saw on caysie post she uses env mossiy? That is another brand?
Do let me know if I should move this an to another thread since I'm asking about another brand.

Q

Queenie60

I went to take a look. It is gorgeous.
So I'm confused by all the different brands of mossiy. I saw on caysie post she uses env mossiy? That is another brand?
Do let me know if I should move this an to another thread since I'm asking about another brand.
Not sure. Contact Caysie and ask her which she uses. I know she uses many August Vintage stones.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the update @Rhino. I'm sorry to hear you're not at GOG now but that's purely because I loved watching your videos. You have such pizzazz and it really draws the viewer in. I hope to see more videos in your new venture. :whistle::D

I'm excited to see what the future brings to August Vintage Inc! :D

Thank you elle and yes you will. For the time being I've been sticking with quickie vids via Insta/FB but for sure will be doing the longer teaching material/comparisons etc. on the new AV YT channel.

What about an oval with the same optics as your new opulence oval diamonds? :twisted2:
:Up_to_something:

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock

Emerald!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results