#TBT The most beautiful wedding ring in the world

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops, I meant Merry. :lol-2:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My opinion is that you don't need the milgrain. It is beautiful just as it is and since it is fairly narrow I'm thinking adding milgrain may make the leaves less prominent? I don't know if that is the case or not but it was a thought I had.

And yes, I will now start looking your way for clouds rising from your house!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous band!!!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!! I can’t wait to see the entire set together :appl:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Instagram showcased it!:kiss2:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOHHH, that's a real beauty! Can't wait to see the other ring and them together as a set.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE how the band came out....LOVE how the satin and high polish finishes work together and make it pop in 3D. And of course I LOVE that it's YG, lol. Stunning.

So....the set will be revealed soon I think?!?! :mrgreen2:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so chic!!! I'm in love with the design and the rich YG! Congrats!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it mrs. b! :love: Beautiful, I cannot wait to see the finished set!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The detail is exquisite

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The band is just beautiful mrs-b. Cant wait to see your set with the ACA. It will be stunning!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@tyty333 - Thank you! I love that combination too. I think one really makes the other pop. The e-ring has a combination of the 2 finishes also, so I'm hoping they work together.

@elle_71125 - That comment REALLY made me laugh! I'm a Christmas junkie also, and yes, it's a Christmas / winter theme to these rings. I'm expecting them both no later than the end of next week. I am seriously dying here waiting.....

@arkieb1 - Thanks! I had your lovely sapphire out yesterday and was playing with some ideas on how to set it. A few things are starting to percolate. :) If I come up with anything concrete, I'll drop you an email. :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ILikeShiny - ME NEITHER!!! (I'm sorry - did I scream that out loud?)

@KristinTech - Aaaaaahhhh - thank you! I didn't realize. Kinda chuffed, really. :)

@bright ice - Thank you! I'm really hoping Merry lives up to all the anticipation when people see her, especially together with Holly!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JDDN - One more week...one more week...one more week.... I love the 3D aspect of it, too. I think it makes it different; I don't think I've ever seen one quite like this before, altho, of course, there's nothing really new under the sun. But it's new to ME, so that's what I care about.

@msop04 - Thank you for your kind comments. I think the brushed yellow gold against the high polish yellow gold makes the color really lush. I love yellow gold, so this really works for me!

@junebug17 - Hello there! :) I'm so glad you like it! Have started trying not to think about when the whole set is coming - makes me climb the walls at this point!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@KKJohnson - Thank you! I love the detail, also. The devil really IS in the detail when it comes to jewelry, and I feel that DKJ has really gone above and beyond trying to make me something really special. I'm very grateful!

@ringcat - Thank you for the vote of confidence - I hope you're right! :wavey:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@blingmeupscotty - I live in Boston. The front door is officially SHUT! And thank you for your well wishes. :)

@derbygal - Well clearly - you should be getting one of these quick smart! :)) This ring is definitely for those of us who are Christmas gals!

@Catmom - I figured this would be your kind of ring. :) And now, a question; milgrain or no milgrain?

Well you know me. I'm always going to say milgrain but I'm not so sure on this one. Will the ER have milgrain? If so then yes!

himni

Shiny_Rock
Holly is so feminine and delicate!:appl:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful! Have you received it? Would love to see photos of the set!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Lookinagain - I think I'll hold off making the milgrain decision until I see them together. I do like it the way it is, and I don't want to over-kill it, so I'll wait and see. I am very fond of milgrain, tho, so I just know I'm going to go back and forth on it!

@Catmom - I'm with you on the milgrain thing. I love it, and I think it frames a ring. And yes, the e-ring IS milgrain edged, so I'm thinking the cohesion of them both being milgrained would be better. So - given that the e-ring is milgrained, you think I should milgrain Holly?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@himni - Thank you! In real life it's even more delicate than it looks in the photo. It's a very special ring. :)

@thecat - end of next week, I'm hoping. Each day is getting harder than the last, so my head will seriously explode if I don't have it by next Friday! :-o

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back for handshots! This is special and I can’t wait to see it on you.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I agree that if the e-ring has milgrain the band should as well for cohesion. Either way it will be a stunning set!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @hathalove - I believe it will be some time this week - probably Thursday. I'm absolutely dying and thought I'd call DKJ today to see if I can pin them down on a date! There will be hand shots here ASAP when they arrive!

@Lookinagain - I agree. I don't really see how I can work around it. I think it will go better with the e-ring. But I also think it will give a finished edge to the piece, which I like.

Magpie4426

Shiny_Rock
My goodness, I love that!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very Cool! And beautiful

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After seeing them together, I think adding milgrain to the band is a good choice. It's very delicate and subtle but it will just tie them together even more. :kiss2:

I'm so excited to see more!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Magpie4426 @Jimmianne and @elle_71125 - thank you! Rings ship tonight and I should have them both tomorrow. Hoping DKJ sends me some photos today with the final polish done and milgrain on the band some time today. At that point, I'll start a new thread.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, just had to burn off some excess excitement. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results