shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope he does a good job for the country...

Apparently, he has this shit in the bag. He even has time to waste! He performed his own awards ceremony last night!

Or his own distraction...

Didn’t Bannon strike some sort of deal in order to avoid the Grand Jury?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...talysts-small-business-doesnt-see-coming.html

I know you don't read pointers to educating articles but this from the beloved by the right wingers Fox! tells what is happening right now for jobs.
T this is not new news and conservative business owners are not oblivious to the issues any more than liberal ones are. Online presence has hurt all small mom and pop shops regardless of their political affiliation. AI will do the same so everyone needs to be open to expanding their horizons and business model or face possible failure. Its good that FoxBusiness can point this out in a non partisan manner.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hope he does a good job for the country...

Apparently, he has this shit in the bag. He even has time to waste! He performed his own awards ceremony last night!

Or his own distraction...

Didn’t Bannon strike some sort of deal in order to avoid the Grand Jury?

I’ve given up hoping he will do a good job. He cares about no one except himself. His own kid says he only cares about money. He isnt going to change - why should he? The gop literally will let him get away with anything! No ethics and no morals!

Im not sure what his fake news thing was about either. Every story that was on his list the media had already retracted and corrected at the time it was found to be incorrect. — of course with trumps over 2000 lies since he has been president he hasnt bothered to correct or retract those at all. Granted his lies were on purpose and the media stories were not. The media was at least trying to make it right when they realized the error.

Bannon would have had to do a grand jury interview. He agreed to do a regular interview. I suspect Mueller is going to end up recommending charges for him if he lies. It is beyond me why bannon would try to protect trump in anyway. But i also believe trump belongs in jail and will lie to Mueller becuase he is pathological liar. I mean this literally. He lies so often it has likely become habit that is ingrained.
Even trumps lawyers had to meet with him in pairs because he lied so much and so often that he couldnt speak one on one with them with him being honest before during and after the meetings.

He is a sick man even if he is 239 lbs and in “excellent” health ( which I dont believe either. If I had a bmi of 29 or higher my doctor would never tell me my health was excellent. By definition it is NOT excellent at those numbers. Most of america is overweight and most probably wouldnt want weight published, and had they said let’s not publish the presidents weight is one thing but flat out LYING and telling the nation he is in excellent health when it is clear he is not—- is truly fake news)

I cant hope trump will change anymore. I want him out of the white house. What do they say about the definition of insanity - The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results
Trump is not going to change or get better, he will drag everyone and everything down for as long as he cab if he stays though.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
T this is not new news and conservative business owners are not oblivious to the issues any more than liberal ones are. Online presence has hurt all small mom and pop shops regardless of their political affiliation. AI will do the same so everyone needs to be open to expanding their horizons and business model or face possible failure. Its good that FoxBusiness can point this out in a non partisan manner.

red...how are you? Update, please!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
red...how are you? Update, please!
:kiss2:

Waiting for the damn insurance to approve the surgery and the chest CT (they've already approved the pelvic and abdominal ones). My surgeon wants all the CTs so he can see there is no cancer anywhere else because if there is he will not do the surgery. Pretty sure CTs will be negative because blood work and biopsies show negative which is why the insurance is arguing paying for a chest CT.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Waiting for the damn insurance to approve the surgery and the chest CT (they've already approved the pelvic and abdominal ones). My surgeon wants all the CTs so he can see there is no cancer anywhere else because if there is he will not do the surgery. Pretty sure CTs will be negative because blood work and biopsies show negative which is why the insurance is arguing paying for a chest CT.

So sorry that you are WAITING for the medical baloney, red. You should at least be able to have tests expeditiously!!! Thanks for the update!

Deb :wavey:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry that you are WAITING for the medical baloney, red. You should at least be able to have tests expeditiously!!! Thanks for the update!

Deb :wavey:
I posted an update in RTT.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:eek2::eek2: Two sources
This is NOT making America great. This is imposing a single persons religious beliefs on a group of people. It isnt just about a dr being allowed to refuse to perform an abortion. This is bad policy. Has he even considered that there are many nonchristian religions and he might not like all those? Or is the plan to ban all other religions so only his preferred religion is able to impose their beliefs on people.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...63d1c0-fbe2-11e7-8f66-2df0b94bb98a_story.html

—-
http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/...s/story?id=52434480&__twitter_impression=true

I suppose his plan is to have this violation of human rights upheld by the supreme court once he has added a few more who will agree with him???

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Trump administration announces new ‘civil rights’ division to allow LGBT discrimination

The Department of Health and Human Services announced the creation of a new and dangerous division of the Office of Civil Rights today that will allow healthcareproviders to deny care to LGBT people and pregnant women based on their religious beliefs.

The office is intended to give far right Christians a license to discriminate against LGBT people. The division would also be responsible for outreach and technical support for religious right organizations that oppose LGBT equality and abortion.

“President Trump’s Health and Human Services Department is playing with people’s lives in their latest attempt to upend LGBTQ rights,” Jerame Davis, Executive Director of Pride At Work, said in an emailed statement.

“This brand of so-called ‘religious freedom’ is a mockery of the fundamental religious protections provided by our Constitution. It is not ‘freedom’ of religion to use your faith as a weapon to harm others.”

Roger Severino, the head of the Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Civil Rights, has actively opposed civil rights protections for minority communities. In his previous role as Director of the DeVos Center for Religion and Civil Society for the conservative Heritage Foundation, Severino spoke out against the regulations he is now tasked with upholding.

“It wasn’t enough to try to strip transgender Americans of their right to serve, roll back access to birth control, and attempt to defund Planned Parenthood. Now Trump, Pence, and their Republican cronies want to allow health care workers to discriminate and rip away access to medical care,” DNC Director of LGBTQ Media Lucas Acosta said.

“Any healthcare worker who has moral objections to providing medically necessary care to an entire vulnerable population is in the wrong line of work,” said Sarah Kate Ellis, president and CEO of GLAAD.

“Denying a transgender person – or any person – life saving care if they walk into an emergency room is far from a moral act, it is unjust and dangerous. Trump, Pence, and Trump’s appointees have tried time and again to establish blatantly bigoted policies that harm transgender and gender non-conforming Americans, and history will neither forget nor forgive this Administration’s attacks on its own people.”

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Red
That's good new!..:clap:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting this Matata. These people are morally bankrupt.

CNN just announced the worlds approval of US leadership drops to new low.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is a sick man even if he is 239 lbs and in “excellent” health ( which I dont believe either. If I had a bmi of 29 or higher my doctor would never tell me my health was excellent. By definition it is NOT excellent at those numbers.
Are you 71 yrs old?.. The left wing media is so full of S**T..:rolleyes:. They'll try to do anything to discredit Trump.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
True that (most probably) but it's not news to Trump voters. I have always found Fox Busines News to be nothing like Fox News, also Fox Science News to me is the best. But Fox is evil and must be destroyed ;-)

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
True that (most probably) but it's not news to Trump voters. I have always found Fox Busines News to be nothing like Fox News, also Fox Science News to me is the best. But Fox is evil and must be destroyed ;-)
Only if CNN and MSNBC plus WaPo and HuffPo go first. ;))

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What what what! what did I miss.. what is going on? You are unwell? Red, insurance companies refuse tests often, when I had a bleeding boob they refused to pay for a MRI of my breasts because I didn't have BRCA genes (I was 63, had late kids, got my period at 10.5 didn't breast feed and am a tub-O!) I had to pay the 2,800 myself. I surely understand this, I hope you are feeling Aok.!!! I am in solidarity with you.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What what what! what did I miss.. what is going on? You are unwell? Red, insurance companies refuse tests often, when I had a bleeding boob they refused to pay for a MRI of my breasts because I didn't have BRCA genes (I was 63, had late kids, got my period at 10.5 didn't breast feed and am a tub-O!) I had to pay the 2,800 myself. I surely understand this, I hope you are feeling Aok.!!! I am in solidarity with you.
T - thank you and the whole "shitty" saga is here
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ay-the-random-comments-thread.131814/page-422

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So this new division has almost NOTHING to do with abortion. They want to be able to say that service can be denied on sexual orientation !

W T F!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why are the Dems so afraid of releasing the dossier for the public to see?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo...whichever states he's referring to need to increase their natal gestation time? Decrease it? I wonder which states are doing it right.

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 9.16.47 AM.png

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sons were both 21 inches long and numero uno weighed 9.3Lbs numero deaux weighed 9.12bs and both were exactly 5 days early. I think our Drumpf needs to retire.

Soooo...whichever states he's referring to need to increase their natal gestation time? Decrease it? I wonder which states are doing it right.

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 9.16.47 AM.png

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He most likely meant "torn" but that wouldn't make a good meme now would it.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, it would be just the same old stuff from a faux conservative actually Red. It's always so ironic to me that people like Trump uses words like 'torn' and 'ripped' and are sanctimonious yet will not even consider the impact of being 'torn' or 'ripped' away from the only country they know and can remember wish he would show that same rhetoric when it comes to the DACA children.... isn't that the height of hypocrisy.

He most likely meant "torn" but that wouldn't make a good meme now would it.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, it would be just the same old stuff from a faux conservative actually Red. It's always so ironic to me that people like Trump uses words like 'torn' and 'ripped' and are sanctimonious yet will not even consider the impact of being 'torn' or 'ripped' away from the only country they know and can remember wish he would show that same rhetoric when it comes to the DACA children.... isn't that the height of hypocrisy.
Do you need a bale of straw to build that straw man T? ;)2 :P2

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a strawman, not trying to change the topic, I showed you how hypocritical Trump is... he's willing to stand up against abortion but not willing to stand up for kids who are already here who will be torn from the only country they know. Not a strawman, it's supporting my argument.

Do you need a bale of straw to build that straw man T? ;)2 :P2

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that you are so passionate and I was teasing you. And no one is tearing any kids (adults now) from anywhere that I can see unless they have committed a crime or not following program registration as they are supposed to be doing. Frankly shutting down the government over this is ridiculous. Those idiots in DC are not doing their jobs.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I know I'm going to completely befuddle DF when I say, "Trump is the Twit in Chief". Sorry, bud. I just can't with this guy. Did not vote for him in primary or general election. Here in Texas, the independent guy from Colorado was on the ballot. I didn't have to choose between Her and Him. :nono: (I will refrain from using more descriptive language.)

And I just surprised a whole lot of dyed-in-the wool liberals who believe I'm uber-conservative. Yup, I voted for the toker from CO. He seemed, by far, the least offensive choice.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I'm going to completely befuddle DF when I say, "Trump is the Twit in Chief". Sorry, bud. I just can't with this guy. Did not vote for him in primary or general election. Here in Texas, the independent guy from Colorado was on the ballot. I didn't have to choose between Her and Him. :nono: (I will refrain from using more descriptive language.)

And I just surprised a whole lot of dyed-in-the wool liberals who believe I'm uber-conservative. Yup, I voted for the toker from CO. He seemed, by far, the least offensive choice.
Hi @HollyS. Nice to see you. What you state is absolutely true and I did not have to vote for him in the primary or general either. In fact both our states voted for Cruz in the primary. We cast our ballot for the ex CIA guy cuz I couldn't vote for the toker. People seem to forget that there are millions like us out there who weren't, and aren't, in Trump's fan boy club but don't subscribe to the hair-on-fire club either.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results