color
clarity

Do you wear a wedding ring?

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t
I like to switch up my rings!
You do what you like and don’t worry about what others do!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Retro Gal - your beautiful ring kinda “reads” like a diamond with 2 bands. It looks totally “married” to my eye (not that you asked....)

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always had a wedding band on..normally just a plain 2mm gold band or my 5 stone ring...but since I have lost weight I can't wear them most days, they fall off me...I haven't had them sized, one I am done with my weight loss (about 5-7 lbs to go) then I will start getting everything sized..

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Most days I wear 3! And none of them are my original wr. TBH, I am not too sentimental. downloadfile-3.jpeg

That looks utterly gorgeous! They just look perfect together. :love:
Can I ask how wide each band is?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks utterly gorgeous! They just look perfect together. :love:
Can I ask how wide each band is?

Thanks! I love each one so much!

From bottom :
CvB Riviere 2mm
LAD Ava 3mm
CvB Bailey 2.4mm
CvB Dahlia

Looking on the bright side, my man hands can handle a few stackers!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I love each one so much!

From bottom :
CvB Riviere 2mm
LAD Ava 3mm
CvB Bailey 2.4mm
CvB Dahlia

Looking on the bright side, my man hands can handle a few stackers!

Thank you and your hands look beautiful!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope. don't even know where my original one is. Lately I wear nothing on my fingers as it's cold and the rings could slip off.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wore a shared prong Asscher Eternity band with my pear but am currently having a pave band made to go with my HPD CBI 2.79 F-VS1 Symphonie ring which will become my ering. Half_Moon_Bay_October_2016_61.JPG

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cflutist, all are beautiful pieces! Do you remember the measurements of your Asschers in your Eternity Band?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Most days I wear 3! And none of them are my original wr. TBH, I am not too sentimental. downloadfile-3.jpeg

How much did you size up to get the stack to fit? Are the rings all the same size? Is the Ava pretty sparkly/flashy?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@hathalove I have larger knuckles than fingers so it really helps to stack them so they stay put. My actual finger would probably be a 6 or 6.25 but all my rings are 6.5 or 6.75 so that they can get over my huge knuckle. I try to get sizing beads on the rings but stacking holds them in place the best. So I guess the answer to your question is that I really didn't have to size up at all?!? I love my Ava- Caysie made it for Erica and makes the same style. I thik it's called Hayley. It is one of my favorite bands, bright, sparkly, and very classic!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cflutist, all are beautiful pieces! Do you remember the measurements of your Asschers in your Eternity Band?
It is 1.34 ctw for 26 stones so 5 pointers and 2mm each. They are just little guys, didn't want a band that would overpower my pear. I love the fact that there are no spaces between them like my round eternity bands have. However the band looks funny with my new HPD Symphonie so I am having HPD make a pave eternity with their H&A melee 1.8mm stones to match (but e-ring has 1.6mm, wanted the band to be little bit wider but not too wide).
Can't wait to see your Octavia ring when it is finished.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is 1.34 ctw for 26 stones so 5 pointers and 2mm each. They are just little guys, didn't want a band that would overpower my pear. I love the fact that there are no spaces between them like my round eternity bands have. However the band looks funny with my new HPD Symphonie so I am having HPD make a pave eternity with their H&A melee 1.8mm stones to match (but e-ring has 1.6mm, wanted the band to be little bit wider but not too wide).
All of your rings are just gorgeous. All very classic and elegant in their own right, and even more spectacular when together :appl:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your band, and it stands out so nicely!! I’m excited that, in the future, I’ll have a Vintage Asscher Band to add to so many others’ beautiful pieces!! I’ll be meeting with my jeweler sometime after Valentine’s Day to discuss the details and start design!!
Your pave Eternity is just going to be divine!! I can’t wait to see it!!!:mrgreen2:

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Yes. . . . I wear a ring on the third finger of my left hand, but I don't pair my wedding band w/ my engagement ring.

The engagement ring my DH proposed with is a family heirloom from the first half of 1900. When the ring was made one didn't wear both an engagement ring and wedding band together. That trend happened later on in the century.
p1011066.jpg

When I am being ultra casual I just wear my wedding band(3 mm platinum).

I love having a simple band to wear about.

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Now that I have a solitaire with no pave, yes! I feel plain without the wedding band now.

When I had an engagement ring with pave, I usually wore the engagement ring solo, but sometimes wore my wedding band as well.

Now:

IMG_3994.JPG

Then:

IMG_1670.JPG

IMG_1128.JPG

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
image.jpg 97605442-35E9-477C-8B3E-EB7822664089.jpeg D6590232-4976-488B-A43D-D005EB9EED1C.jpeg Most days I wear my WB with my E ring
Since I got my 10 year anniversary Emerald Band, I wear it with my WB when my outfit is a bit more modern and there are time I only wear my WB for simple look

Attachments

• E275EE19-B00C-4AA5-9A6B-BC6A7438B472.jpeg
    E275EE19-B00C-4AA5-9A6B-BC6A7438B472.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 14
  • ACC1FA36-9DF8-4FCB-B9E3-1EA1C6869EEE.jpeg
    ACC1FA36-9DF8-4FCB-B9E3-1EA1C6869EEE.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 15
M

MTHealthyLiving

Mine are soldered together because the girdles of the band would eat away my e-ring. The band was picked out by my hubby for our 20th anniversary.

7CBFCC51-A067-49EB-9049-321D07DD1BB6.jpeg EBAF6215-6454-4BD4-BD3D-7B4795008767.jpeg

Your set is beautiful!!!
Are the purple stones amethyst?
Any idea where your hubby got it?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your set is beautiful!!!
Are the purple stones amethyst?
Any idea where your hubby got it?
Thank you! Yes, amethyst and diamond. Believe it or not, he got it at Costco! I absolutely love it!

M

MTHealthyLiving

Thank you! Yes, amethyst and diamond. Believe it or not, he got it at Costco! I absolutely love it!

I’m going to have to check out Costco! My son’s birthstone is amethyst and I really want a new mother’s ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results