shape
carat
color
clarity

Numerology, really?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a friend who insists upon living in a 2 house. It makes it difficult for him to find a place to live.
Anyone have insight into house numerology ?

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
what is a 2 house? A house with 2 in the address?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where everything adds up to 2. Like 2 or 11 or 20 or 38 (3+8=11=1+1=2), etc.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where everything adds up to 2. Like 2 or 11 or 20 or 38 (3+8=11=1+1=2), etc.

OMG that is exhausting but I get it because I am a bit superstitious or as some might say "stupid"stitious myself. LOL. But yes things like that are exhausting.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It seems a bit much.

I guess I have a 7 house. Wonder what that means?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey! I live in a 2 house! I just did the calculation.
But I refuse to let my house number impact my life.
What about other numbers, like the car's VIN number, or your phone number, license plate, SSN, etc?
How can a person live with all that stress?:eek2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I live in a 2 house too:).

However, I feel anyone can live in a "2" house if they want it to have house like the number "2" represents. It is what you make it. I guess that means
I dont believe in numerology!:appl:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would really be troublesome if the zip code mattered too (2] :lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another 2 house here!

I'm thinking people that believe in numerology don't find this exhausting because it's just how their minds work. To us though it seems so much to think about. DH is an over thinker and I get exhausted when he explains his way of thinking :lol-2:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.numerology.com/numerology-calculator/address-analyzer

Here’s a calculator

My result: a good one since I’m raising a 12 year old creative type at the moment!
Your address adds to 6
This is considered the best address for families with young or teenage children. Protective and loving, the house tends to strengthen family relations (as well as friendships and other loving relationships). Responsible, loving and idealistic, this address inspires those who live here to care for each other and to share their feelings. Interestingly, this is also one of the best addresses for visual artists (painters, sculptors, photographers, etc.). The 6 address is the only address without obvious negative influences. It is harmonious with pretty much any life style and personality type.

Strengthen the positive influence of this address with: Light and bright colors (not pastels), comfortable furniture and an abundance of art and play things. Create some quiet, out of the way hideouts, where one can read a book or find a moment of peace.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It never ceases to amaze me the stuff people make up, then pretend they didn't make up. :nono: :doh:

Last edited:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
House Cat...love it!

I don’t believe in numerology, but nevertheless I painted a number inside the doors of both my houses to turn them into 2 houses since I’m looking for my life partner lol

The numerology stuff started with Pythagoras.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
House Cat...love it!

I don’t believe in numerology, but nevertheless I painted a number inside the doors of both my houses to turn them into 2 houses since I’m looking for my life partner lol

The numerology stuff started with Pythagoras.

I don’t believe in it either, but maybe I will leave my kitchen in its current shade of raspberry grasscloth wallpaper. Numerology told me to do it!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It never ceases to amaze me the stuff people make up, then pretend they didn't make up. :nono: :doh:

LOL! I was wondering when you were going to show up with that sentiment! I thought to myself, now where is Kenny to tell us this is a bunch of hoo-ha! And there you are! See, I am a mind reader. :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup.
A reasonable mind is quite predictable ... and no fun at a party! :cry2:

Last edited:

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My 7 house is described thus: “If you are a mystic, writer, researcher, or spiritual seeker of any sort, you will love living here. 7 is a private vibration, and can be somewhat secretive. It inspires deep thought, reflection, and powerful insight. If you love to come home and have quiet time to read, reflect and restore, you will thrive here! To promote tranquility, water is a lovely element to add to this home, if you don’t already live near a body of water. You can have some thrilling spiritual and intellectual insights here, so it is a wonderful home to promote dramatic shifts in your consciousness.”

....yeeeaaaah, we have two kids under 3. There may be plenty of (thunderous, little-boy-feet) “vibration,” but “reflection” and “tranquility”? HA! :lol:

Edited to add: “quiet” “time to read”? DOES NOT COMPUTE :lol-2:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asians here love house number 8 or 18! Tend to get good prices in suburbs that are popular with asian people!

My parents said to hell with it many decades ago and bought a number 13 house. It hasn't hurt them in any way. Quite amusing when Friday 13 rolls around!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a client spend $1.4 mil on house that was (in my humble opinion, but what the he!! do I know, I'm only a REALTOR) the worst of the 50+ options we looked at over the course of many months because the address added up to some number (I can't remember now what that number was). Um... OK... The commission check added up to a real nice number in my bank account!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ima 7
Your address adds to 7
The most unconventional address in all respects. Good for single adults; alone but not lonely. Inspires spiritual growth but abhors conventional organized religion. Inspires depth of thought, reading, contemplation and perhaps even meditation. Serious and often pushing one to become a bit more introvert, this address is my personal favorite. Just as only an artist knows the bliss of “breaking through” to create a truly great piece, only the seven knows the ecstasy of a truly spiritual realization. If all churches, mosques, and synagogues were located at “number 7 addresses” the world would be a better place. Those who like to keep things light and superficial tend to find little happiness in this location.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well not quite numerology but towards the end of the pager era where plans were $1.99, I ended up with one that was "X66-6666" assigned to me.

I also once had a credit card that had the last 4 digits "X666."

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My house address is a 2, but it's so much better than that IMO. I don't want to type the number, but it is associated with the standard involuntary psychiatric hold warrant number. :bigsmile: Yes, we're all crazy in this house.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well not quite numerology but towards the end of the pager era where plans were $1.99, I ended up with one that was "X66-6666" assigned to me.

I also once had a credit card that had the last 4 digits "X666."

So?
By saying, "Oh No, I got 666 on my card", you're giving these nutjobs legitimacy.

When there are 666 or more of anything, one of the numbers is going be 666.
So?
One of the numbers will be 457, but nobody gets all wigged out about 457.
Or, 218.
Or, 374.

Every number is just a number.
The 13th floor of a building is still the 13th floor, even when the elevator has no button for that number. :doh:

Religions and other superstitions are made up by people to serve their purposes.
I won't imbue them with legitimacy, or let them get way with polluting reason.

I will speak up.
It is the proper and polite and the very nice thing to do, for the truth.
Those who stay silent (in the name of being polite or respectful) just perpetuate all this stupidity.

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol::lol::lol:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am pretty sure we all have some kind of magical thinking, but are not aware because it’s part of our ingrained personality construct.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results