shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT The most beautiful wedding ring in the world

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks - Thank you so much for saying you think it's of heirloom quality. I totally agree and it will give me a great deal of pleasure to pass this ring down one day to someone who will get to enjoy it anew. The solitaire (I use the term loosely, as it has a ctw of sides) is just having its holly leaves added as well. I'm hoping to have both in hand in a week's time. The wait is starting to kill me....

@HS4S_2 - Hallo, Christmas baby! :)) I love all things Christmas-y, so this ring design is called 'Holly' and the e-ring is called 'Merry'. I am a Christmas junkie in a BIG way - were you born on the 25th? I would have loved to have had that birthday!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@DanDiAnDi - I LAUGHED when I read your 'Stop it!!" Just tickled my funny bone. It really is special tho, isn't it? I've never seen anything like it and I think it's amazingly creative.

@Alex T - Thank you so much for those lovely compliments! I can't wait to see them on my hand either!!

@SimoneDi - Hallo there! :) Thank you for accompanying me on this lengthy journey - it's been a long and exciting and often frustrating ride, but the company of friends has kept me sane!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@hathalove - when I look at my hands, and hear the word 'stack', I get a little nervous! There is no way I am able to do these rings justice! I need a hand model! I'll just have to struggle on through. :)

@yennyfire - thank you! I know you have quite a bit of experience with 'gorgeous'! Your e-ring is, and will always be, iconic in my book.

@missy - hallo and good morning! Thank you for your kind comment. :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117 - Hallo there! :wavey: I'm so glad you like it; you're one of the people who have been around since day 1, and I've appreciated your help and input and encouragement. One more week and I should have them both - then it was be photo flood!!

@whitewave - Thank you! I think it's really special, too. I think some pieces become more precious to their owners than others. This one will always be dear to me, and it will never be popping up in pre-loved!! :mrgreen2:

@Tekate - 'serene' - how lovely! I'm so glad it strikes you in that way. It's incredibly special to me for many reasons and I'm very glad others like it also. :) One more week till the whole set.....

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so beautiful. I would love to see that in a bangle bracelet. The possibilities are endless..hoop earrings?

I think it might be too heavy for hoop earrings, but....

A BANGLE?!! Oooooooooh yes!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b would he make this with a different flower? Would you mind that there would be a similar version here in Texas? How wide is the band? I really love it!

Hi @ceg :wavey:

I'm not sure, re different flowers. I designed the holly leaves for this one - to the last detail, in fact - and I know they were a headache-incarnate to make. I'm sure they'd do different flowers if the idea were in fact translatable; this band is only 2.2? 2.5mm? wide - so i think options are limited from a purely 'real estate' perspective.

On the other hand - would I mind if there were another one in Texas? Not at ALL. I think the construction should go through DKJ, as it's their product, and it's a unique design as far as I know. But if you can get one to work with the flower you'd like, then I say go for it! It's an incredibly meaningful way to do a band.

What flower would you use? And would it be to go with a specific e-ring? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this....

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holly is gorgeous @mrs-b !!!! It’s so delicate and feminine looking. Enjoy this beauty!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Can’t wait to see the whole set!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
shut the front door.. simply stunning. wear it in good health!! :appl:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @ceg :wavey:

I'm not sure, re different flowers. I designed the holly leaves for this one - to the last detail, in fact - and I know they were a headache-incarnate to make. I'm sure they'd do different flowers if the idea were in fact translatable; this band is only 2.2? 2.5mm? wide - so i think options are limited from a purely 'real estate' perspective.

On the other hand - would I mind if there were another one in Texas? Not at ALL. I think the construction should go through DKJ, as it's their product, and it's a unique design as far as I know. But if you can get one to work with the flower you'd like, then I say go for it! It's an incredibly meaningful way to do a band.

What flower would you use? And would it be to go with a specific e-ring? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this....

I love roses and blue bonnets. I think that almost any flower could be done in relief if it were planned just right. A blue bonnet might be harder though to get the detail on a 2mm band. I would want this as a stacker just because it's gorgeous! Can't wait to see pics of the set!!!! You're a lucky girl!!!

Oh and I would of course use dkj! I never want to be a part of art theft!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm the kind of person that has some Christmas stuff up all year. I love anything Christmas. I about fell off my chair when I saw this. I LOVE it!!!!! :love::love::love::love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well isn't that just to die for gorgeous! It will be perfect with your new ER. :appl:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
well, you were right. That is BEAUTIFUL! The satin band with the shiny berries/leaves... wow!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b that really is special and will go so well with the solitaire you designed. I can't wait to see them together. You must be crazy with anticipation!

fellys

Rough_Rock
Premium
whoa.. love how much thought had gone into that beautiful band! can't wait to see it together with your ER!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my Gosh @mrs-b!!! This is so wonderful and organic and beautiful! This is going to looks so amazing. And I can't wait to see it with your new e-ring! :love::love::love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, mrs-b!!!:love: Add me to the list of those who can't wait to see both rings together!!!:appl:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The brushed gold with shiny leaves yin yang effect is perfection :love::clap:

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful. I have a thing for brushed 18k gold right now! I got the bug from Caysie!!! Love your ring Mrs. B

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the design and finish on your band!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Calliecake - thank you! I've seen these leaves in real life, and they're tiny and so delicate and much more beautiful than they look in macro.

@Matthews1127 - awww - thank you! :)

@luv2sparkle - thank you - and meeee toooo! :mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@blingmeupscotty - I live in Boston. The front door is officially SHUT! And thank you for your well wishes. :)

@derbygal - Well clearly - you should be getting one of these quick smart! :)) This ring is definitely for those of us who are Christmas gals!

@Catmom - I figured this would be your kind of ring. :) And now, a question; milgrain or no milgrain?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HappyNewLife - The new e-ring also has a similar satin / high polish combo. I'm hoping they go together really well, but with things this tiny, it's definitely hard to get the details right.

@Lookinagain - I am DYING with anticipation here!! I think one more week will do me in!! I'm surprised you can't see a cloud of hysteria rising above my house from where you live!

@fellys - Thank you! It represents a great deal of thought, and many trials, errors, and tweaks!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@redwood66 - Thank you so much for your comments. I love your things, as you know; your DKJ band that used the stones from your original wedder is still one of my all-time favorite PS rings, and I look at it often. This ring is completely different, but I'm hoping for something equally as significant and meaningful.

@diamondseeker2006 - We are definitely on the same list, DS!! I received an email last night, and it will definitely be another week, so I'm thinking by the end of next week for sure. I'm hoping by Thursday. Where is the fingers-crossed emoji?? I'd also settle for the biting-my-nails emoji!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bonfire - I hadn't thought about a yin-yang effect, but you're absolutely right. There is a balance to this ring which makes it super special.

@Queenie60 - Hi there! :wavey: I know what you mean - I've wanted to do something with brushed metal for years, but have never really been brave enough. Wait till you see the e-ring - it's the coup de grace of brushed metal designs! :bigsmile:

@Sparkle_ruckle - Thank you! It kinda strikes me like that, too, truth be told. :)

@kgizo - I think finish and detail is everything with these tiny little works of art. It's the difference between nice, or lovely - and sublime. Here's hoping, when I see it in the flesh, that it hits the latter category!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really beautiful!!! Loving the brushed gold with the shiny gold...stunning!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure I just commented two days ago but is it really so wrong for me to hope that I was gonna pop back in and see the whole set? :lol:

I didn't realize it was a whole Christmas theme. Im a Christmas fanatic. My birthay is 7/25 so I always celebrate "Christmas in July." I'm even more excited to see Holly now. :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results