shape
carat
color
clarity

Everyday tennis bracelet

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
7FBD7C09-70A4-43EE-83CE-68D4C44B09B5.jpeg
It hasn’t been officially gifted to me as our big anniversary isn’t quite here but I managed to take this photo. :twisted2: It needs to be sized by a half an inch as well and I’m hoping DH will get it all done before our anniversary so I can start wearing it as soon as he gives it to me.
For now, here she is: 2 ctw, G & H colour, 60 stones. I know our budget was around $2,000 max and he said he did very well price wise.
It sparkles more than the picture would suggest although it was swept away before I could capture it any better. ;-)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, it’s lovely, I like bezel settings and the alternate sized stones is really different.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! :love: I think a bezel setting is a great everyday diamond bracelet!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's fabulous! The bezel setting will let you wear it without any worries. Perfect.

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
Thank you LLJsmom, diamondseeker2006 and Austina. My wish was to have a more contemporary tennis bracelet that was comfortable to wear and durable for daily wear. I won’t lie and say I don’t wish the stones to be bigger, alas. But overall, DH did great. He’s a quick study and shopped with all the tips and knowledge I shared with him from Pricescope. :clap:
I’m eager to see the paperwork to see how big the stones are and their cut quality.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty design!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love bezel bracelets, and this one's variation in size makes for more interest than having them all the same size. Lovely bracelet, and great work by your husband!

Q

Queenie60

Very nice bracelet. Enjoy!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the bezels for everyday! It's beautiful, I hope you can start wearing it soon!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@imitcan - did you finally receive your lovely bracelet? Was it sized in time? Would you like to share a few more photos, and your thoughts on it?

It's lovely!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it!!!! What a great bracelet! Did you design it or did he choose it himself?

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
Hi mrs-b and ILikeShiny,
Just about to board a plane so this will be quick; I did not receive the bracelet yet and if I had to guess it’s not yet sized.
I asked DH for a casual, unique tennis bracelet in white gold. I said he could buy on line and that I would help out by recommending places that the experts on this forum suggest. In the end he used his own resources and devices. Been too busy to even ask or talk about it.
I assure you that I’ll post more pics and info as soon as I can.
Ciao.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Being bezel set is perfect for wearing every day and I love the alternating sizes. That makes it just a little different which I really like! Congratulations!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks the perfect size - too big (I know, heresy around here :lol: ) and you may find it’s too to wear every day.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet! Best part of having a bezel setting is that it is much less likely to scratch up a watch than a prong set one. Enjoy!:wavey:

tfc_diamondlvr

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love the style!
It's so youthful!
I'm super pumped for your 'official' reveal coming up!

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
14EB1EDD-BB90-4265-8694-1203EC6A05EF.jpeg 1D835FE0-BC65-4306-A2E3-BD4750E7AE75.jpeg
And it’s off for resizing.
I managed a couple more pics before it was swooped away. It’s so sparkly and I can’t wait to wear it. Trouble is, there are two milestone occasions coming up for me. They are 1.5 weeks apart and I’m hoping DH doesn’t wait for the later one to give it to me!! :(2
On a happy note he asked if I might want to put the diamonds that need to be removed into something else like a dainty pendant. (His words, I never heard him use “dainty” before!!)
I almost fainted but managed to croak out “sure, thank you. That would be awesome.:dance: You can surprise me.”
So I may be revealing 2 gifts pretty soon. Fingers crossed Pricescopers!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Oh my I do LOVE this! I’m partial to a bezel setting and love the alternating sizes stones!

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
Love the alternating size stones; quite eyecatching!

rockhoundofficiando

Shiny_Rock
It looks to be much larger than 2 carats total weight and for a budget of $2k? I love the unique style of the varying sizes of diamonds.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
14EB1EDD-BB90-4265-8694-1203EC6A05EF.jpeg 1D835FE0-BC65-4306-A2E3-BD4750E7AE75.jpeg
And it’s off for resizing.
I managed a couple more pics before it was swooped away. It’s so sparkly and I can’t wait to wear it. Trouble is, there are two milestone occasions coming up for me. They are 1.5 weeks apart and I’m hoping DH doesn’t wait for the later one to give it to me!! :(2
On a happy note he asked if I might want to put the diamonds that need to be removed into something else like a dainty pendant. (His words, I never heard him use “dainty” before!!)
I almost fainted but managed to croak out “sure, thank you. That would be awesome.:dance: You can surprise me.”
So I may be revealing 2 gifts pretty soon. Fingers crossed Pricescopers!

Wow, this is the sweetest story! Congratulations on a beautiful bracelet and a sweet Hubs!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results