shape
carat
color
clarity

A little fancy and a little earthy mixed with a little CVB sugar!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very pretty and that stone just glows! Love the setting. It's perfect! Enjoy!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hathalove.. it's really tasteful, it looks perfect on your finger, it's classy, basically, I love it! great choices btw. :love::love:

Thank you. It is perfect for me and what I do on a daily. I’ll try to get some full hand shots that show perspective a little better.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I used to never think twice about a rose cut but the way Caysie is mixing them with the brushed gold and the floral engraving is to die for!
Yours is gorgeous! I have one on my long term (never ending) wish list!

Definitely! Between you and me she has shown me a few other rose cut stones and wow. I am considering another. Lol. What I am really loving though is the combo of this engraved antiqued gold. It sparkles and glimmers. People think they are seeing diamonds but it’s the way it’s carved. Just ordered my matching band!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's SO gorgeous! It looks like a rainbow prism that is somehow floating or hovering on your finger!

What's the carat size, or do you have the measurements in millimeters (or both)?

Thank you!
I forget off hand but let me look back through the convo. I know I do have the stats somewhere!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As you know, I love that ring!!! :love: I adore the rose cut and the carved shank! Oh my, SO much temptation on Caysie's IG!

(I may or may not have succumbed to temptation myself about the same time.):eek-2:

Can’t wait to see your finished piece! Btw matching band ordered. Now how to break the news to dh. Lol

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Elegant and gorgeous. The perfect ring for a busy new mom!

Thank you. Yes! I think so too. Except I’m not new we have a 13 year old too. What was I thinking?! Lol

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you PSers! I can’t respond to everyone but appreciate all the kindness.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really is surprisingly beautiful - never been a real rose cut fan but that ring just comes to life! Congrats and enjoy - can't wait to see the matching band!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It really is surprisingly beautiful - never been a real rose cut fan but that ring just comes to life! Congrats and enjoy - can't wait to see the matching band!

This was me too but then she stabbed me in the heart with this one. What to do. Lol.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and looks amazing with your diamond band!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring. Rose cuts are really growing on me too. I love everything about that little ring. There is something earthy and gentle about it....

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
its breathtaking, truly. Yay you!

Elepig

Rough_Rock
Oh my! I absolutely love it! Definitely putting this one at the top of my wish list. :kiss2:

sgirl

Rough_Rock
So pretty. I really want to buy one of her pieces.

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The setting compliments the diamond really well, and that's a GREAT rose cut! I can see why you fell in love.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Thank you for sharing this beauty!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!! Rose cuts are so pretty and Caysie’s stuff has been incredible. I love how easy they are to wear =)2. And I’m dying for that engraved shank!!!!

I may have succumbed to a little rose cut myself......we need a support group!!!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!! Rose cuts are so pretty and Caysie’s stuff has been incredible. I love how easy they are to wear =)2. And I’m dying for that engraved shank!!!!

I may have succumbed to a little rose cut myself......we need a support group!!!!!
Do tell!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You don't miss a beat Bonfire :lol-2:. It's a cute little rose cut that'll be put into Caysie's Astrid :roll2:.
I hope I didn’t steal your thunder JDDN. That will be amazing!!:love::appl:
@hathalove your ring is absolutely breathtaking! Gah! :lickout:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoo hoo!!! Looks amazing on you. It's beautiful. I've been underwhelmed by rose cuts (probably poorly cut) but yours is lovely. Congrats!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh lovely :love:

She's sweet and svelte and full of personality - perfect for a low-key day!! :sun:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results