shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT The most beautiful wedding ring in the world

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, so that title is entirely subjective. And I freely acknowledge that we all feel this way about our own pieces. But I received this video from Amy Phillips at DKJ today and it took my breath away.

As many here know, I am having my gorgeous 3.4ct H VS1 ACA set by DKJ, and the design is new and specific. It was also clear to me that only a very special sort of wedding ring was going to go with my new e-ring.

So Amy and I put our heads together for a long time...and ended up here. Introducing....Holly - a brand new, hand forged design, made by DKJ. Holly is 18kt yellow gold, satin finished, with individually applied high polished holly leaves and berries, comfort fit, hand engraved - hand forged from go to whoa. And what a whoooooooa it is! :mrgreen:

I LOVE this ring!

Last edited:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WoW!! :eek2::eek2:

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
That is one beautiful and unique ring. So lovely! Congratulations and enjoy it!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. Enjoy your Holly!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b so happy for you. Holly is lovely and can't wait to see it with your completed ering. It will be spectacular.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and organic!! Love it!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it! Oh my it is gorgeous!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just beautiful! :love: I love the hand forged holly leaves and the ring just has an overall gorgeous look. I can't wait to see what you're doing with your ACA and how it will pair with this band. :kiss2:

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Perfection!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your ring is lovely! Please post pictures of the set. :bigsmile:

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well THAT is just gorgeous!! I too can't wait to see your set together! So much fun.:appl:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my :appl: that's so beautiful. Can't wait to see your new set together.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is truly a masterpiece! Love the brushed gold with shiny leaves. An heirloom for sure!!

When will the solitaire ring be finished?

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So amazingly gorgeous! I love Holly. I am a Christmas baby so it was always a constant for my birthdays over the years. I look forward to seeing your rings together. Just beautiful and so special.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stop it!! That is spectacular!!!! I can't wait to see it with your stunning ering!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Just so beautiful & unique! Can't wait to see it on your hand when it arrives!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful band @mrs-b ! We are looking forward to seeing the finished set and your gorgeous ACA!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Can’t wait to see the stack!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's gorgeous! Can't wait to see the complete set together!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! This is going to be amazing with your new ring!! Can't wait to see them both together! :love::love::love:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b would he make this with a different flower? Would you mind that there would be a similar version here in Texas? How wide is the band? I really love it!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so beautiful. I would love to see that in a bangle bracelet. The possibilities are endless..hoop earrings?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and special ring! Enjoy it!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG.. gorgeous.. it's serene.. you lucky dog!! ;-) congrats on another gorgeous ring.. :love::love::love::love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 - That made me laugh!! It was my response also! :mrgreen:

@tlfiore - Thank you so much! Unique is really what I was going for,

@caf - Thank you! I intend to enjoy it a great deal! :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom - thank you, friend. :) I'm hoping to have Merry and Holly by the end of this week - mid next week at the latest. Fingers crossed - it's been a loooong wait!!

@Sandeek - 'organic' - I like the sound of that! Thank you for that lovely compliment. :)

@ceg - I love it too! I've never seen anything quite like it before. I'm so glad you like it!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 - those leaves took ages! They're teeny-tiny! But well worth the wait, I think. I have as yet to see Merry completed, so I'm chomping at the bit for the set!

@aac2013 - Well, I can't hope for anything more than perfection, can I! :) Thank you for that lovely comment.

@poshmommy - I'm so glad you like it! Your taste in jewelry is superlative, so if you like it, I'm thinking it must be super awesome!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mco312 - Thank you! I'll post photos as SOON as I get them in my hand! It might be another week yet, tho, so really - I'm jumping the gun posting the video. I just couldn't wait. :)

@Ally66 - 'Gorgeous' is good. Thanks! :bigsmile:

@foxinsox - Lol - that's what I said when I first saw the video - "Oh my!!" Great minds think alike. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results