shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your index finger rings!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have an idea in mind but wanted to see how rings look on the pointer fingers.

Show me! Thanks.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
C283A588-52F7-4BE0-A401-482FDB702CC8.png Sadly this is not mine (and is unlikely to be for some considerable time based on her prices!), but I’m obsessed with this Hex ring.

I think pointer rings need to be bold, especially if they’re worn on the left hand with a wedding set too. So this unapologetically linear ring is pretty much my dream pointer ring. Not that I’d say no to it as a middle finger ring either!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
C283A588-52F7-4BE0-A401-482FDB702CC8.png Sadly this is not mine (and is unlikely to be for some considerable time based on her prices!), but I’m obsessed with this Hex ring.

I think pointer rings need to be bold, especially if they’re worn on the left hand with a wedding set too. So this unapologetically linear ring is pretty much my dream pointer ring. Not that I’d say no to it as a middle finger ring either!

That is super cool!!! I hope it can be yours one day!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I also really like the look of a quite chunky, plain metal band with a textured finish. I can’t find a picture but I’m sure I’ve seen some here before.

What were you thinking for yours?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also really like the look of a quite chunky, plain metal band with a textured finish. I can’t find a picture but I’m sure I’ve seen some here before.

What were you thinking for yours?

Sapphire, so overwhelming though... I keep giving up when I start to look for one.... I know I want cornflower color and color is the most important thing for me: round, oval or cushion. Will likely send to CVB for setting...

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Exciting! I’d want a very protective setting for a gemstone pointer ring as I think that finger tends to get knocked more. I’m completely clumsy and malcoordinated though, so that may just be me!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my cluster OEC ring. I wear it on the right hand but in the photo below both are on the left for illustrative purposes only.

clusterandbea.jpg

OK here it is exactly how I wear it. Alone on the right hand.

clusterringatbeach.jpg

and one more on my left. Easier to take photos when it is on my left hand. HRH is helping me. ;-) oecclusterinhotweatherwithswellingfingers.JPG

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings!!!!! :love::love::love:

@missy wow! What a statement ring! It is amazing!

@mochiko42 both of those are super cool. Love the snake ring!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to contribute to this thread but my index finger looks crooked Bc it is fat on the bottom and skinny on top, so I can't find the right ring for my index!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I love that 5 stone!! Do you have a thread on it?? Please share details!! :)

Thank You, mochiko. Sorry, no thread for this. All I know is 18k yg shank, ~ .85 ctw diamonds, eye clean and I-K color. I got it as real bargain and was very surprised, happily. Very bright, chunky typical oecs with large culets.

RetroTreeGal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, it never occurred to me to wear my 5 stone on my index finger. (It fits because it’s sized for my middle finger.) I rather like the look of that!
Uh oh, that just completely opened up my right hand for more bling though...

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
did your idea go anywhere @whitewave ?!

Lol. I changed plans. Making the sapphire the center of a 3 stone with diamonds on left ring finger, so still thinking about pointer finger bling.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ah ok I think I remember your sapphire thread going to go and look it up now. Is that in the works now? Was that originally going to be pointer finger? I've got a sapphire ring coming too for my right hand ring finger just thinking if I can cram something else on that hand :lol:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah ok I think I remember your sapphire thread going to go and look it up now. Is that in the works now? Was that originally going to be pointer finger? I've got a sapphire ring coming too for my right hand ring finger just thinking if I can cram something else on that hand :lol:

Yes, I was going to halo the sapphire and wear it on my right hand pointer finger. I wanted to get a 3 stone HPD ring for my left hand ring finger.

I decided to combine the two ideas and make the sapphire and HPD/CBI three stone.

Then I thought maybe get a HPD/CBI and halo it and wear that on my pointer finger lol.

Then I thought maybe get a round light yellow sapphire and halo it and make a flower ring for my pointer finger (this is my new favorite idea).

Basically, I want it all. All the bling. I want to wear diamonds all over myself :mrgreen2::appl::wavey::clap:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ha.
I want to wear diamonds all over myself :mrgreen2::appl::wavey::clap:

Piercings? :twisted2:

If you go with the yellow sapphire will you wear it with the blue sapphire 3 stone? I want to wear mine together thinking small diamond perhaps :think:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just reminded myself of your sapphire project that is going to be one classy ring

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha.

Piercings? :twisted2:

If you go with the yellow sapphire will you wear it with the blue sapphire 3 stone? I want to wear mine together thinking small diamond perhaps :think:

Yes, I think I would make my left hand the sapphire and diamond hand lol.

Btw, your avatar ring is one of my all time favorites. :love::love:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, I think I would make my left hand the sapphire and diamond hand lol.

Btw, your avatar ring is one of my all time favorites. :love::love:

Awesome I like it!

Thanks for the compliment :D

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Nice!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results