shape
carat
color
clarity

Sparklelu / Enerchi ??

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last night someone mentioned how they "enabled" others in something, and suddenly I thought: Where has Enerchi gone on PS??? Our resident number one enabler!!

Does anyone know if she is ok? I've just done a quick check on here & she hasn't been active since 2015 :errrr:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's alive and well! Enerchi if you're reading this we miss you on PS! :wavey:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank goodness!! I know PSers come & go depending on projects etc, but Enerchi has ALWAYS been around ever since I joined. I hope she is well.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's good! Let's see if we can coax her back here!

@Enerchi can you please enable me?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty Please? :mrgreen2:

Beggy Beggy Woof Woof!!!!!:lol-2:

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
I miss her, too, and have thought of her several times.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I told @Enerchi about the thread and she said she SHOULD get back on!

Just do it!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey::wavey::wavey:

LMAO!! you guys are funny!!! Thank you for wondering where I am and what I have been doing. I'm actually a "00" spy and had to stay on the QT for a few years... but I'm back! :lol::lol::lol:

No - its more like life kind of took over and the bank account tanked (but we have a GREAT new roof, cuz nothing says fun spending like a new $17K roof... oh no...:roll) and a son got married and a grandchild was born and.. and... and... but I did get myself a BEA YOOOOO TIFUL new tennis bracelet from IDJ!!! YEkutiel knocked it out of the park again - you can't go wrong with IDJ (and next logical thing would be to do a thread, so lets hope my energy holds up! ... lol -- ENERCHI! hahahahaha!)

But back to then point ---- Enabling...??? Did someone say "enabling".... ? STAWP it!! Its like you're singing my song! I love love LOVE a good enable... :wink2:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi, Sweetie!

Welcome back!!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Enerchi, congrats on the grand baby. Looking forward to seeing pics of the bracelet. Maybe you can take the pics on that sparkly new roof :mrgreen2:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Welcome back @Enerchi! Congrats on the new grandbaby and the marriage of your son. Boo for needing a new roof, but a new tennis bracelet is right up my alley!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Enerchi !! So glad to hear from you! And so much excitement has happened for you too - happy days!

Congratulations on the grandchild & oooohhhhh.... did you say "tennis bracelet" ????!!! Pictures please!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results