shape
carat
color
clarity

tennis bracelet guidance

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and there should be no issues with mixing F color bracelet stones with a G color e-ring. Little stones show less color and I'd have no problem going to G color for the bracelet as long as the stones are excellent/ideal cut.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right size for everyday wear is subjective. I have a WF 3 prong ACA bracelet with .07 stones I think is perfect in suburban Chicago. If I lived in LA .25 ct stones would seem perfect. If I was in podunk, maybe .03 stones would be perfect!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is so exciting! And it sounds like our interests are so similar. Can I ask what size your wrist is and how you decided on 6.5 inches? I'm trying to decide between 6.5 and 6.75 inches too.

I would love to see a picture of yours bracelet when you receive it!

My wrist size is 14.5cm approximately 5.7 inches, I didn’t want the tennis bracelet sliding too far towards my hands so I opted for a shorter length. I originally asked to be quoted for a 6.75 inch bracelet. I wore one of my existing bracelets and adjusted the size until I had the look I wanted to achieve and I think 6.5 inches will be plenty for me.
I also was debating between WF ACA but as the diamonds are smaller, as long as they are super sparkly and white, I’m happy with excellent cut rather than ideal cut. I’ll save my pennies for a WF ACA studs or 5 stone ring in the future. I wanted a ctw size that would suit everyday wear and large enough that I wouldn’t want to upgrade in the future...lol that’s the plan anyway!
I’ll definitely post a photo when it arrives, oh by the way my ER is a RB 2.4 carat so the size is very similar to your ER too.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2A26B153-0FA3-4DD9-86A3-96D169AE6B44.jpeg
Hi, mine is a little different. I went for less diamonds so I could have bigger individual ones. I’m really happy with it. I think it’s 4 carat total.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OP
If you are going to explore the tennis bracelets at WF, I recommend you also explore the options at BGD. I worked with Lesley and bought my wife a 3+ ct tennis bracelet. She loves it. The stones are from their signature melee, they sparkle like crazy!
Best of luck.

Sparklemom

Rough_Rock
My wrist size is 14.5cm approximately 5.7 inches, I didn’t want the tennis bracelet sliding too far towards my hands so I opted for a shorter length. I originally asked to be quoted for a 6.75 inch bracelet. I wore one of my existing bracelets and adjusted the size until I had the look I wanted to achieve and I think 6.5 inches will be plenty for me.
I also was debating between WF ACA but as the diamonds are smaller, as long as they are super sparkly and white, I’m happy with excellent cut rather than ideal cut. I’ll save my pennies for a WF ACA studs or 5 stone ring in the future. I wanted a ctw size that would suit everyday wear and large enough that I wouldn’t want to upgrade in the future...lol that’s the plan anyway!
I’ll definitely post a photo when it arrives, oh by the way my ER is a RB 2.4 carat so the size is very similar to your ER too.
I am sitting over here an anticipation of you receiving your bracelet! :D I feel like I just keep creeping up and up in the size I want. I am almost ready to order with 10pt stones, but I want to see what the 11 point stones look like!

Sparklemom

Rough_Rock
I’m nearing a deal with IDJ for a 5.85. As it’s ps quality and not aca from WF I’m very happy with price and service from IDJ. Hoping to pull the trigger today, I would love one from WF but I can’t see myself paying more for less ctw (I know stones are amazing)

One thing I’ve tried to do with IDJ is get a lower diamond count amount in the bracelet as that means each stone is bigger. Thoughts on this approach are appreciated!

Did you end up ordering your bracelet? I was just curious what size stone you ended up with? I feel like the more I think on this, the larger I am wanting!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
10F9BD99-7E54-4C6C-AB35-A8B34830E1CE.jpeg
I am sitting over here an anticipation of you receiving your bracelet! :D I feel like I just keep creeping up and up in the size I want. I am almost ready to order with 10pt stones, but I want to see what the 11 point stones look like!

Me too!!!! I was hoping it wasn’t yesterday but delivery is scheduled for today, it’s on the truck. I’ll keep you updated and post some photos as soon as I can.
TBH im not sure I feel you will see any difference between 10 points and 11 points. When I asked for a quote that’s what IDJ quoted on.
This is photo IDJ sent me prior to shipping :love:

Sparklemom

Rough_Rock
10F9BD99-7E54-4C6C-AB35-A8B34830E1CE.jpeg

Me too!!!! I was hoping it wasn’t yesterday but delivery is scheduled for today, it’s on the truck. I’ll keep you updated and post some photos as soon as I can.
TBH im not sure I feel you will see any difference between 10 points and 11 points. When I asked for a quote that’s what IDJ quoted on.
This is photo IDJ sent me prior to shipping :love:

Omg, that is amazing!! How long did it take to complete after you submitted your order? I need to just finalize my decision already, so I can get my bling!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omg, that is amazing!! How long did it take to complete after you submitted your order? I need to just finalize my decision already, so I can get my bling!

Once they received my funds, about two weeks to make it. It might take a bit longer now as it’s the holiday season, so you might want to factor that in. Maybe another few days after completion before it was shipped and up to a week for delivery from US to Australia. So, probably close to 4 weeks from start to finish.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Lol! I just read my post and it should have read I WAS hoping it was yesterday...haha. So close but yet so far!

Sparklemom

Rough_Rock
Lol! I just read my post and it should have read I WAS hoping it was yesterday...haha. So close but yet so far!

haha, I totally didn't even catch that, my mind must have just read what I knew you meant! :)

littleweight

Rough_Rock
Did you end up ordering your bracelet? I was just curious what size stone you ended up with? I feel like the more I think on this, the larger I am wanting!

Yes i finalized today :)

5.85 with 44 diamonds so roughly ~.13 pointers.

I will see how standard 7'' length is on my wife's wrist and go from there. Im receiving Thursday :)

Will definitely update with pics:wavey:

Sparklemom

Rough_Rock

I will see how standard 7'' length is on my wife's wrist and go from there. Im receiving Thursday :)

That sounds incredible! I'm sure she will love it. I can't wait to see it and hear about her reaction when you give it to her!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Sounds gorgeous, I’m sure your wife will love it. I can’t wait to see pics too. What style did you choose?

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So glad it worked out for you! And I’m sure she’ll be thrilled with her gorgeous bracelet!!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_1168.JPG IMG_1172.JPG IMG_1174.JPG IMG_1181.JPG IMG_1182.JPG It's here!!! I'm so in love with my bracelet, the FedEx truck pulled up as my visitors arrived and I was dying to have a good look at it . I hope you don't mind a few photos, I can't stop admiring the white sparkly row of diamonds. It's my 25th Wedding anniversary present from hubby :love:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry, those photos are huge!!

I love the size of the stones, it’s perfect for me to wear everyday, I can’t stop looking at my wrist :lol: . I can’t thank Denise at IDJ enough, I’m sure I asked her a million questions, it’s my first online bling purchase and I was so nervous, but I’m so glad I made the leap of faith and ordered.
Thanks so much for the PS community for sharing your experiences to give me the confidence to buy online.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Daaaaaaaamn :geek2::appl::geek2:

It’s gorgeous!!!!

Congratulations, and happy anniversary too!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love:Lucky sausage, it’s gorgeous, happy anniversary.

Sparklemom

Rough_Rock
IMG_1168.JPG IMG_1172.JPG IMG_1174.JPG IMG_1181.JPG IMG_1182.JPG It's here!!! I'm so in love with my bracelet, the FedEx truck pulled up as my visitors arrived and I was dying to have a good look at it . I hope you don't mind a few photos, I can't stop admiring the white sparkly row of diamonds. It's my 25th Wedding anniversary present from hubby :love:
AAAH, that is incredible!! :clap:Thank you so much for those photos! I can't stop staring at it. It is so pretty. And the way it shines in the sun!! :love::love::love: I love it! I love the 11pt stones too! I think I will be finalizing my decision to order today! I'm totally inspired.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!!! :love:

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! and the engagement ring is also stunning!

Just wondering the specs of your tennis bracelet again Sparkles? The photos are stunning!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! and the engagement ring is also stunning!

Just wondering the specs of your tennis bracelet again Sparkles? The photos are stunning!

Thank you @tanalasta
My IDJ braclet is 4.95 tcw, 45 diamonds at 11 points each, F/G SI Excellent cut PSQ stones and the length is 6.5 inches, I’ve got small wrists, and the length is just perfect. It’s the 3 prong setting, I added the safety chain but the clasp is pretty secure as is. I hope this helps :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results