carat
color
clarity

How to zip up your dress

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Santa, I need this.

I've done the same bizarre moves as the woman in this video.

https://www.msdressup.com/collections/all

Necklace (that can also be worn as a bracelet or anklet) can be used to zip up your dress!
Three designs: heart, flower or star.
$29.95

Maybe one of the PS-recommended vendors will create one made of platinum and decked out with diamonds. =)2

heart1_1024x1024.jpg
webzipperpullflower_1024x1024.jpg
ZipperPull_Star_Charm_SIlver_Diamond_1024x1024.png

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's hilarious! This past summer I drove across town in a strapless poplin fitted sheath dress a bit out of the way to my destination so my good (girl) friend could zip me the rest of the way up. Sometimes you just can't reach! And I have long arms! :lol-2: A few amazing hours on the water, superb meal and wine later, and I was happy to have my love unzip me. :oops::lol: It is very symbolic sometimes how things come together, unravel, or seamlessly merge, isn't it. (?!)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yet another positive of living in a full service (doorman) building. When I was single and had challenging zip ups I would just ask the doorman to help.:bigsmile:

And Monnie another long armed girl here.:cheeky::wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had this problem more than a couple times when I was working and my husband was out of town. I'd throw on a sweater and grab the first girlfriend I could find at the office to help.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Obviously, this is a more common issue than I thought!
While doing contortions trying to reach a zipper, I've always just thought it was lack of flexibility or short arms. :lol-2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Had this problem just the other day.....not sure how I did it up! Like CallieC--I've done the "sweater until get to work" thingie...

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results