shape
carat
color
clarity

My new CBI from HPD!! ; )

erislynn

Shiny_Rock
Here is my first ever CBI! I didn't even think to look at this brand at first but Drizzle's videos piqued my curiosity. And when I saw it in person, it had a quality of sparkle like I'd never seen before. Words and photos cannot convey the beauty of this brand. The facets are just so clear and blinding. Now I understand everything she said about the crisp facets and developing a palate. It's so true!

I also want to thank Wink and his team at High Performance Diamonds for the best service I've ever received! Aside from the personal responses from Wink himself throughout my selection process and sending me multiple videos for review, he set my stone for me (my own setting) and took care of overnight shipping for both my setting and the finished ring. When I received my order, I was delighted with all the extra goodies, including an appraisal for insurance purposes. It was real first class treatment.

I have to also mention my particular stone is eye-clean from the top, but I later noticed that the inclusion was visible from the side as a pinpoint on very close inspection. When I messaged Wink about this, he wanted me to be completely happy, so without asking questions or trying to convince me, he offered to do an exchange or a full refund with free return shipping. I told him I'd think about it and obviously loved my stone so much I kept it.

Now onto the photos!

cbi1.png

cbi3.png
I love this background!

cbi2.png

cbi1.jpg

cbi 3.jpg

1 ct G VS2, btw. One of the features of CBI is its incredible fire and I'll be posting more about that later. ;)2

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly beautiful. Congratulations!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring - congrats!!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an amazing ring! I second @HappyNewLife's request for more photos and a video!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! Your wedding set style is one of my absolute favorites. So clean and perfect.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, now I am going to have to go look at CBI stone threads because this is so pretty! I totally agree that this set is just great!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink is fabulous to work with! Your diamond is gorgeous!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, congrats!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, it's really is so crisp! Absolutely love it - you must be over the moon!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
a knockout, dazzler! lucky you and thank you for sharing, it's perfect!!!!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the CBI family! Wink and his team are so very special. Your stone and setting are gorgeous!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow absolutely stunning!!!! Congrats!!! :love::love::love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Its beautiful!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous! Congrats!!

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Omg!!!! I love it! What size is your finger?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The fire a CBI throws is simply to die for...

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular stone! Congratulations!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful diamond!!! :love: Such a gorgeous wedding set, it looks perfect on your hand! Congrats!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! You have a stunning ring!

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just perfect. Classic setting, lovely diamond. Gorgeous.

erislynn

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!! You're too kind! My wedding set isn't particularly exciting but the CBI opened up a whole new world of superideals for me. I have more photos and a video saved for a later post, but they hardly capture what I see IRL.

Thank you @cflutist for posting the link in the CBI thread. I'm so lazy about booting up my desktop. Btw, what is the secret to getting chocolates from HPD? :D

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! beautiful ring!!..:love::clap:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!! You're too kind! My wedding set isn't particularly exciting but the CBI opened up a whole new world of superideals for me. I have more photos and a video saved for a later post, but they hardly capture what I see IRL.

Thank you @cflutist for posting the link in the CBI thread. I'm so lazy about booting up my desktop. Btw, what is the secret to getting chocolates from HPD? :D

Umm, you need to ask @Wink about that. I know that he does not send them out in hot weather.

Drizzle

Rough_Rock
@erislynn Congratulation on your beautiful ring! I didn't notice that you had referenced me until now haha :loopy: I just wanted to say that the 6 prongs "Tiffany" style setting will always have a little piece of my heart - so classic and you can jazz up the look with fun blingy bands. And I absolutely love the way your ring looks on your hands.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning set! Congratulations.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and I love the setting!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and the band is great with it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results