carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Today-I-Go-To-Phoenix Kids!

Curby, LOL on going back to work so you can rest! I feel that way sometimes too, especially in the busy spring/summer real estate market when my clients run me ragged all weekend long!

Yesterday I didn't get as much done as I hoped... When I came back from the store (and... um... after I got up from my nap... :cheeky: ) I did get out all the gifts and paper and other wrapping stuff, and wrapped up ten packages... then I ran out of tape. D'oh!!! I even thought to myself, when I stopped at my real estate office on the way back from shopping that I should throw a roll in my purse, but I got to talking to my friend there and totally forgot. I also stopped at the store with the Ringlys to see if they had a six that I liked better, but they were all sold out. Maybe they'll get more in. I'm really sad over the one that wouldn't connect through because it had the nicest stone. But what can you do...?!

I'm laying here in bed drinking coffee (and playing on PS!) and contemplating all the things that have to happen this morning before we head to the airport. I've got about 4-1/2 hours and there's a LOT that needs to get done.... I do have a load of laundry in right now, but I need to pack and clean up a bit and figure out what paperwork I'm taking with me because I've got some accounting to catch up on and what better place than at 30,000 when I'm stuck sitting down anyway, right?

OK, up and at 'em!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I hope you had a nice trip to Phoenix. Have fun!

I honestly did have a relaxing day at work compared to the busy weekend I had. It was relaxing anyway.

Thanks for mentioning tape. I need to add that to my Office Depot list. Of course now that i can find the Christmas gift wrap in our basement there is probably some in there too.

I hope you can find a Ringly with a nicer stone. I mean it's a ring. That's important, right?

Good plan to take something to work on at 30,000 feet. I usually read but try to nap a bit so time goes faster but since i don't usually nap that is a wasted effort.

I made my cheesecake a la cupcake pans tonight. It sure smells good. I usually get 21 or 22 out of my recipe so I made 22 cupcake papers up with the crust. Then I had more cheesecake batter left so I just filled 2 more cupcake papers. I'll test one of those out at lunch tomorrow. You hate to serve people bad cheesecake, right?

Have a fabulous time in Phoenix!
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought this was kind of cute

1. My goal for 2017 was to lose 20 pounds .. only 25 to go.
2. Ate salad for dinner ... mostly croutons and tomatoes ... really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce ... and cheese. Okay, FINE, it was a pizza... I ate a pizza!
3. How to prepare Tofu in two easy steps:
1. Throw it in the trash.
2. Grill some meat.

4. I don't mean to brag but. I finished my 14-days of diet food in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
5. A recent study has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.
6. Kids today don't know how easy they have it... when I was young, I had to walk over 9 feet of shag carpet to change the TV channel.
7. Senility has been a smooth transition for me.
8. Remember back when we were kids, and every time it was below zero outside, they closed school? Me neither.
9. I may not be that funny, or athletic, or good looking, or smart, or talented .... I forgot where I was going with this.
10. I love being over 60; I learn something new every day. and forget 5 others.
11. A thief broke into my house last night, and started searching for money. I got up, and searched with him.
12. I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead, and call it a day.
Just remember, once you're over the hill, you begin to pick up speed."

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

One more day to go before a long weekend. Sweet. :appl::appl:

I only wanted to beat my head on my desk 4 times today but I figured since my employees were giving me a headache why make my head hurt worse? :lol::lol: As I told a friend of mine they can really trouble shoot and follow procedures like anyone who has been on the job for 3 weeks.

I made homemade tacos tonight with ground sirloin. Mm. Marty was hungry but I did salvage enough for 2 tacos for lunch tomorrow.

Have fun in Arizona Dee Jay!
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello from warm sunny Phoenix kids!

Curby, tacos sound good! My friend is making them for dinner tonight and she's a great cook so I'm looking forward to it!

Yesterday I spend the day at a mall and bought exactly two things: a gift for one of my colleagues and a crushed velvet silver duster that is every bit as tacky in person as it sounds right here in type, haha! Today will be a wander around Old Scottsdale, which is always fun.

I work up at 4 am and read for an hour. I finally went back to sleep and then my alarm went off because I forgot to turn it off for the week. Argh. Oh well, that's what caffeine is for, right/!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Thanksgiving Eve.

Dee Jay, tacos are one of my favorites. The leftovers were good for lunch today.

I am glad you are getting some shopping done and having fun wandering around Scottsdale. Oh no for waking up at 4 am today. I woke up about 5:15 and drifted in and out of sleep until my alarm went off.

My retinal exam apparently showed improvement. I left my glasses to get new lenses. I need more magnification in the progressive lenses, I can't read tiny things very well or see to paint my nails.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Turkey Day kids!

Curby, the tacos were great! My friend is such a good cook and I've had many memorable meals at her house. I was just talking about turducken with someone and she actually made one of those several years ago. It took FOREVER too cook, but damn, it was delicious!

When we started this Phoenix tradition back in 1999 we would get up early, go for a big hike, and then come back, get cleaned up, and have dinner. Over time the day has gotten less strenuous... Today we're walking about a mile and a half to the restaurant and back and calling it a hike, ha ha!!!

Just ordered some things online... a Nest Thermostat from Kohls (which will be $39 after the electric company rebate and Kohls cash!) and a gift for my father's wife. Now all I've got left is my brother's kids... hopefully they'll give me some clues soon, otherwise it's up to Aunt Dee to figure out what a 12 year old boy and a 3 year old girl want for xmas...

OK - off to tackle the day!

Gobble 'til you wobble!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Thanksgiving.

Dee Jay, that's nice to stay with a friend who is a great cook. I've heard turducken is great; I can imagine it takes a while to cook. That is pretty neat you've been going to Arizona so long for Thanksgiving. What a nice tradition.

So the morning walk has become shorter over the years? It makes sense to me. It was gorgeous in Denver today and not a single person even suggested going for a walk. We had a nice time though.

I was looking at that Nest thermostat. $39 is a good deal. A friend of mine has an instapot that she swears by and I saw Kohl's had that for $79. I haven't ordered a single thing though. Marty might meet my BIL and nephews tomorrow for some shopping but I don't see myself getting out of bed that early.

I am sure your brother's kids would provide you a list - the 12 year old one at least. Kids are fun to buy for but only if they give you suggestions. I gave my nephews 3 boys all $20 each for their shopping spree tomorrow.

Enjoy the weekend.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_4479.JPG

Happy Black Friday! Marty was out the door at 4:37 am. I couldn't go back to sleep. Darn. I did enjoy a gorgeous sunrise though.

Have a great day.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Black Friday kids!

Marcy, what a great sunrise! But too bad you were awake for it, ha ha.

Yesterday we ate and ate and ate... Ugh. We walked from my friends' house over to the Hyatt downtown for our feast at the top in the rotating restaurant. It was about a mile and a half, and it was pretty warm on the way over, especially in the sun. The food was good (I'm never overly impressed by buffets) and the champagne flowed freely. Afterwards we went back to my friends' for a bit, but I was "home" at the hotel by about seven. My brother finally told me something that my niece wants, and I found it at Kohls, but I can't use my Kohls cash until Sunday. I also have some things in my cart for other people and I'm hoping the price doesn't go up by the time I can place the order.

Today there's really nothing to do once I check out of the hotel. I am not in love with the idea of shopping, but I might have to resort to it, LOL. The flight isn't until seven and I tried to move it up but it would cost a boatload so I decided to suffer through. At least I will be warm while I wait!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot to ask -- do you have any gift ideas for a 12 year old boy? All I can think of is a magic trick kit... ??? I've wracked my brain for something else, but I'm not doing well at all. I bought him a drone last year, and a remote control car thing the year before. I also send a gift card, but I like the idea of the kids having something to open too. Any thoughts you have will be much appreciated!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids,

Dee Jay, I hope you get home safe and sound. I am not a fan of buffets but at least the one at the Hyatt is good and it sounds like it has a terrific view. Champagne would certainly help make everything taste better.

I hope the prices on things in your cart don't go up by Saturday. I thought of venturing out today but never did. Marty bought a laser thingy for his dart board. He came home very tired and took about a 2 hour nap.

I agree it is kind of sad I was awake for the sunrise but I did totally enjoy it.

I have absolutely no idea for gifts for a 12 year old boy. My youngest nephew is a few years older and my friend's son is younger so they wouldn't be any help. I agree it's nice to give them something they can open. I can't even think of anything to buy Marty. I have found a few funny t-shirts but he certainly doesn't need any more of those. I can't get another coffee mug on the shelf. He might want a new Apple watch. I am sure he is equally as lost as me for ideas on presents for me. I just want new jewelry.

Laters,
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy I'm Home kids!

Curby, does Marty like to bike? If found a cook gift on Etsy -- belts made from recycled bicycle tires. They came while I was away and when I opened the package this morning I was really impressed by them; they are even better than I had hoped they would be! Let me know if you're interested and I'll post the link.

My flight home last night was uneventful, which is my favorite kind, ha ha. I didn't get in until after midnight though and then of course I couldn't sleep. I've got a load of laundry in (of course!) and I'm contemplating wrapping some more gifts because the CB just got back from the store and he brought me some tape.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Welcome home Dee Jay! Marty does like to bike. I am glad your new belts from Esty look like they will be good ones. I will ask him if he wants the link. Thanks.

I so agree uneventful flights are the best. I am so glad you mentioned tape again. I went to Office Depot and I remembered I needed tape because you mentioned it the other day. I needed cartridges for our ink jet, paper for both printers, tape and labels. I was stunned at how much ink jet cartridges have gone up. Laser printers are so much cheaper to run but of course it doesn't have do air printer.

Not much going on here today. Marty and his sister went to talk to the Dodge dealer and they sure weren't interested in making a deal for her. One strange thing and I see this on their website; some of the discounts they are offering on new vehciles is for a low credit score. I'm like huh? Being rewarded for a bad credit score? Basically the end number was $8000 more because they wouldn't give her some of their discounts.

I got laundry done and ran some errands. We watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles tonight. My SIL had never watched it before.

Have a great Sunday.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Curby, you just reminded me that I need ink for my printer too. I think it (literally) evaporates in there because I only print in black and white, with verrrry few exceptions, and it is always asking for different colors to be refilled.

Yesterday I wrapped presents until I was ready to drop! I only have a handful left, mostly ones that haven't arrived yet. I hate to leave all this stuff out until it all comes, but I hate to put it away and have to get it out again either...

Sheets in the washer, dishwasher running, contemplating cleaning up the rest of the house a bit. A typical weekend!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Curby, forgot to ask if you've ever tried liquid bandage? My assistant swears by it for her skin splits in the winter. I had a paper cut once and she put it on me -- stung like a MO FO, but it worked!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, that is the pesky problem with ink jets the cartridges dry out. Our laser printer's toner cartridges last a long time but half the time I can't find it to use even from my laptop. No way is it working off my phone or ipads.

Good deal getting a lot of your gift wrapping done. Woo hoo! I need presents before I have to wrap some packages. I am so behind this year. I still have no clue what to get Marty.

I have not tried liquid bandage yet; I really need to give it a shot. First I'll try it on a spot that isn't cut just in case.

My weekend is winding down too. I have a batch of towels in the dryer to take care of and the dishwasher to empty.

We put up the Christmas lights outside this morning. I was in the 60's so quite warm. Marty's sister helped and I basically tested lights and held things up and away from the ladder. Let's hope the times work and they come on at twilight today. Poor Marty mixed up the strings of lights and ended up about 15 inches short over the garage. He spliced in a little section and blew some fuses in the lights which turned out to be a major pain. He finally got all of that fixed.

We ran down to the gym to deliver the bike he picked up yesterday and then had lunch. My SIL is working out at the gym now and then both she and Marty will probably leave for Denver about 5 today. Marty is on his way back to LA.

Laters,
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to mention I completely screwed up my iPhone so bad it did a total reset. Joy! I changed my pass code earlier today and couldn't remember what i used. After a certain number of tries the phone just says screw you and it resets. I hadn't backed up my phone with iTunes since Aug of 2016. I lost some pictures but everything else is coming back (once I remember my passwords).

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, oh no about your phone! My Lenovo tablet is acting verrrrry weird lately. Yesterday it started some thing called navigator (?) that talked out loud to me. I also couldn't get one of the keys that is in my password to work to log on. I ultimately did an update and it *seems* ok now, but who knows. I did send myself the "critical" files off of that machine in case it does crap out. Ugh. Technology.

I wrapped a few more things yesterday, but now I'm at the mercy of the delivery people, just waiting for four more things to come. Some of them haven't even shipped yet so who knows when they will even show up. I am totally over looking at the utter mess of wrapping paper, boxes, etc., but know the instant I put it all away I'll have to get it out again.

Went to dinner at the Italian place on the corner last night. I've got tons of leftovers!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, oh no that your tablet is acting up. Good plan to send yourself critical files. My laptop backs up to a time machine every day and Marty has our own "cloud" set up here but do I faithfully copy files to it? No. Joy that you have a new program talking to you. I had that Mac Cleaner show up magically a really slow down my machine. Grr. And I still get darn popups for it.

I hope the rest of your packages show up so you can finish wrapping soon. Then maybe you can give me ideas for Marty. I truly need to get some presents for him. I find funny t-shirts (or work shirts as I call them) but his drawer is already overflowing with other t-shirts. He has more coffee cups and mugs than he could ever use.

Good deal for a ton of leftovers. Italian places are good for that and I find those kind of leftovers reheat well. I made some pasta tonight with gravy and leftover steak. I made enough for lunch tomorrow.

It was sure a drag going to work today. Those 4 days off were awesome. I even quit dreaming about work. I stayed up until 11:30 last night kind of watching to see if our lights outside turned off by themselves. One set turned off at 10:30; the other one was still on when I went to bed. I checked again at 3:30 and they were off. Marty said he'd check it on Friday when he gets home; it may be on for 8 hours instead of 6. I bet our house looked funny with lights on half of the house.

I discovered quite a few things missing or not set up on my phone today. I think I'm good now. I plan on backing up my iPads and phone every weekend from now on. We'll see how long that lasts.

Did you see Meghan Markle's engagement ring? I like it. Very elegant.

Have a great evening.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, I did see MM's ring! When I was looking for a setting for The Brick I waffled a lot between a three stone and the Kelege I ultimately ended up with. Since I already had my three stone sapphire and diamond ring I went the other route, but I do love that look.

Last night I did really not much of anything... I wrapped one package that arrived yesterday and lamented about the mess all over the house, but couldn't really do anything about it... So I went to bed and read a book, LOL.

Today I Am Going To Get A Lot Of Work Done. (If I write it with caps at the beginning of the words that makes it true, right?!? :cheeky: )

OK, off to do said work!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I like your 3 stone ring sapphire and diamond ring. I wore this tsavorite ring today. It's a MM mini. YG and 3 stone rings may become popular.

Wrapping one package last night is still progress. I got my box of stuff from Amazong today and sadly the pillow forms are ordered a a bit small. They are a gag gift though so I might just get a bag of stuffing and fill the edges out. I started a new book and hope to get in some more reading tonight.

Did you get a LOT of WORK done today? I did. I kind of wrote 4 out of 6 performance appraisals. They aren't due for a few weeks yet but I had time so I worked on them.

I had to laugh at my box of waterproof bandages i ordered from Amazon. I guess I didn't check the quantity. You know normal bandages come in a box about 1.5 inches wide. This box is about 3.5 inches. I'll tell Marty I planned on using some knives soon.

Have a great evening.
Curby

tsavreflection.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, your ring is FABULOUS! I love the color! I got *some* work done yesterday, but not as much as I'd hoped. And good for you for you for being in front of those performance appraisals. I HATE stuff like that and tend to put it off until the last minute.

On the gift front, I'm only waiting on two more things to come that I need to wrap and then I can ship all the boxes off to the myriad of people around the county that I send stuff to. There are also two more things coming beyond that, but I don't need to send those anywhere. Progress!

Last night I tried to clean up a little. It's a bit overwhelming right now, but I'm sure I'll straightened out by this weekend. I wonder though HOW I make such a mess!

Today is one of my colleagues birthdays so we're going out to lunch. I'm hungry now... can we make it brunch instead... ? :cheeky:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, thanks for the compliment on my tsavorite. I found the loose stone at the Tucson gem show a few years ago.

I hate appraisals too; I have one more to kind of write. I will review my notes and add a few things here and there. Then my boss will kick them back to me and I'll have to do them again but I am at least ahead of the game.

You are doing great on your shopping, wrapping and shipping packages. I have done absolutely nothing. My holiday shopping spirit has not arrived. All the gift wrapping stuff does take up a lot of room. I can't believe how much I spread out when I'm wrapping.

How was the birthday lunch?

I slept in 20 extra minutes today since I had a dentist appointment at 8. I got out of there at about 9 and stopped at Menards to check out a Snoopy decoration someone saw there. I picked it up to go in our front yard. Marty has a project when he gets home. Ha!

I packed assorted baggies of the fixings for tacos for lunch today and only ended up with the hamburger at work; everything else was still sitting on the counter at home. It was like eating a bunch of mini hamburger patties.

Looks like winter is coming back next week. Cold and snowy. It's like December is coming.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, oh no about leaving all the other taco stuff behind in the kitchen! My lunch as underwhelming... I had a turkey burger and it was the measliest and most over salted turkey burger ever. Oh well, I survived.

I contemplated going into the office today because I just realized in doing my calendar yesterday that I only have six more days in the office all year... but then I said, NAH! I'll probably put in a some longer hours those days and have all of today to myself. My plan is to clean both bathrooms and get this wrapping stuff cleaned up For Real! If it's warm enough I also want to clean the front door glass because it is just beyond filthy. Ick. So that's what I'll be doiig today, LOL.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I am trying tacos again for lunch tomorrow; I already put my 2 shells in my lunch bag.

Darn that your turkey burger was underwhelming.

Good plan to not go in to the office today. That's great you only have 6 more days to go in to the office this year. Your plans for the day sound ambitious. I seem to be washing our front door glass all the time. I can't believe how dirty it gets; I am sure wind contributes to both of our doors getting dirty.

For some reason I kept thinking today was Wednesday so when Marty kept saying he was coming home tomorrow I was all confuse.d Then I was excited once I realized tomorrow really is Friday. Woo hoo!

Two of my employees were out today so I had fun doing real work instead of my work. I met a friend for lunch and took bonus miles coming home to look at some Christmas lights. One more day to go and it's already the weekend. Woo hoo!

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, my ambitions plans didn't turn out quite as productive as I'd hoped, LOL. I did scrub the master shower, but the rest of the bathroom still needs to be finished. And of course some laundry still needs to be done... because there is ALWAYS some laundry that needs to be done! I did pack up one box, get three others ready to go (but I need the actual boxes to put the stuff in), put ribbon on all the packages that are getting ribbon (as opposed to pre-made stick-on bows) and put tags on everything. I also packed up all the x-mas stuff to go back in the closet. This year I've done a good job of giving away stuff that I've been accumulating so I was able to consolidate down to "the big green plastic bin," the long flat box the paper is in, and one other box with rolls of ribbon and miscellaneous stuff. I should probably just give up on ribbon and go to all pre-made bows, but I just cant... yet... maybe next year!

OK, off to tackle the day!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, scrubbing the master shower is a task that cannot be discounted because IMO it is a major accomplishment. I would say that is the most frequently used place in any home.

I am working on laundry too and it's like dishes; you are never really done.

I love to use ribbon on packages instead of bows. I have a ton of those little rolls of curly ribbon and the big tubes of assorted size and color ribbon. You have to finish your packages, right? I probably have enough Christmas wrapping paper to last the rest of my life. Now that we don't really swap presents with 20 some family members every year I don't have that much to gift wrap.

Did you hear a loud scream about 2 hours ago from my direction? Marty thinks he is so funny. I was in the shower and all of a sudden I hear this "spitting" noise and so I look up and see a killer rabbit up there acting like he's spitting on me. So I say "honey one of your rabbits is spitting on me in the shower". So then I hear more spitting noises from the rabbit and cold water comes flying over the top as well. He'll pay for that!!! As I often say; Everyone's a comedian but not everyone is funny.

Woo hoo my glasses are ready to pick up again. They upped the magnification in the reader part; let's hope I can see okay with them.

We are going to a friend's house for supper tonight. They moved a few weeks ago so it'll be nice to see their new home. I think they kind of went in to this with blinders on though. The home is on 3 acres, has a main home, a huge 3 car garage and an additional mother-in-laws home. They didn't have the money for a big down payment to get their payments where they wanted them so her parents gave them the money with the conditions / intention of the second home is their place. They never sat down and talked boundaries, are her parents tenants or residents. Who pays for what - taxes, insurance, repairs, utilities, etc. Her parents currently live 100 miles away with one of their parents who can't drive anymore. Once that parent is gone or moves to a nursing home then they plan on moving here. They've moved some of their furniture up here already but didn't have a new mattress yet so they stayed in the house and clearly acted like it was their own home. My friend's husband was already ticked off about it in one weekend. They had originally said since they won't be living there yet my friends could let other people stay there. They already said something about the husband's sister and son "not" staying there. Joy. Glad it's not me.

Marty is home but in his office working. They are trying to get something to work. He was on the phone with some guy in Atlanta last night until about 11:30 our time.

I ordered a few things for Marty's stocking this morning and was instructed to come up with ideas for me. I finally figured out something I want; I have some Peanuts / Snoopy Christmas Village pieces so I will ask for more of those. There is a Hallmark ornament he has to get me - it's Snoopy the cookie baker. My big present will be small and shiny - I just need to get to Denver before everything is picked over and that window has probably already closed. I love upgrades though. Plus I have to get them to fix the clasp on my 4 carat diamond bracelet. That sucker bent the second day I had it. I does clasp okay but not right. The other day I took it off over the bathroom sink and it flew off my wrist right in to the sink. Scared the crap out of me. Luckily it went sideways and wrapped around the open stopper in the sink instead of shooting off long ways and going right down the sink. Lesson to remember there.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, I have learned to put the stoppers done in both sinks AND close the toilet lid before I even contemplate putting on jewelry, LOL. And good idea about the ornament!

I am about a quarter of the way through my x-mas cards... and I'm over it already, LOL. I may take a nap and contemplate them again later, although the thing I should MOST do right now is mop the part of the floor in the "entryway." The property manager sent a guy out to fix a big window in my unit (the rubber gasket had shrunk over time and the corners were leaking. I only discovered this yesterday when I decided to clean that window... perhaps for only second time in almost four years.. YIKES! Anyway, the guys did a super good job, but now I've got even more footprints that are glaring at me in the sun. Ugh. Keeping this floor clean is a full time damn job! The good news is my laundry is done for the day, but I'm sure I'll find some to do tomorrow. Just got a text that a packages from Macy's has been delivered to my mail room so I think I'll go and see what magic I have received today, ha ha.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee Jay, oh no to closing the toilet lid. Have you shot something in there before? I definitely will remember that bracelet shooting off my wrist for a while. My earrings would have been gone for sure.

That's nice your window got fixed so quickly. Isn't it annoying show sunlight just points out spots that need cleaning?

Ooh, a package delivered from Macy's. Did you go pick it up?

I need to get started on my Christmas cards namely write my annual Christmas poem first. I have never been this behind at the beginning of December. I am usually more organized than this.

My cookies for tonight turned out well. I tested 2 to make sure. :lol:

Take care.
Curby

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results