shape
carat
color
clarity

UPDATE: Extremely disappointed with order placed with Whiteflash

hani123

Rough_Rock
As some of you know due to my previous thread, there was a miscommunication where my order was placed on hold for the past month instead of being processed as usual. The VP of WhiteFlash has reached out and personally took steps to resolve the issue.

I received the email below, and I am extremely grateful to Bryan for his amazing customer service. I understand that these miscommunications are far and in between and do not reflect WhiteFlash as a company. I would not hesitate to place an order with them again in the future.

Hello Rayhan,

This is Bryan Boyne. Please accept my apologies for the distress we have caused you over your order. We appreciate the trust you have placed in Whiteflash for such an important purchase and we are very sorry for our communication failure.

We have been in touch with the designer (Vatche) and they have cast the ring in the ruthenium alloy. They are making a concerted effort to finish it out and have it ready to ship to us tonight. If the ring passes Vatche quality control and is received at Whiteflash tomorrow, and passes our quality control, we will still be able to deliver it to your by Friday.

As an alternative, we have the design in stock in the irridium alloy. If Vatche is unable to deliver the finished ring tonight, we will request they send back the loose diamond. We can then set the diamond in the irridium alloy and deliver it to you on Friday. We would later swap it out for the ruthenium, or you could keep the irridium with a price accomodation.

We will know later in the day whether Vatche will be able to deliver. In the meantime, please let me know if the alternative solution is of interest to you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we try to resolve this for you.

Sincerely,

Bryan Boyne GG (GIA), CG (AGS)

VP - Whiteflash Inc.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kudos to Whiteflash! :clap:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We want hand shots!!!!! I hope this works out on your original time table!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great customer service.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bravo WF!!! :appl::appl:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Going ABOVE and BEYOND! Well done Whiteflash! :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope your finished ring is amazing.

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Kudos to Bryan and his team for trying to find a solution to this sorry saga. Here's to the Vatche ring arriving on Friday!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thanksgiving and engagement! Yes to hand shots!

And, obv, everyone makes mistakes, but the how'd-they-get-it-resolved will tell you all you need to know.

Your ring is going to be amazing!!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What amazing news! Congrats on your upcoming engagement and please do post photos after!!

jwcjewelry

Rough_Rock
Premium
Wow! That’s fantastic!! I’ve been very happy with my purchases from whiteflash. I can’t wait to see your photos!!

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:appl:Bravo for Whiteflash!

Please come back and share photos!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such an exciting update:appl:!!!

Please come back with handshots after you propose!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is awesome news and kudos to Whiteflash for their terrific customer service. Definitely looking forward to hand shots.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Terrific!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mistakes are very rare with WF, but they go above and beyond to resolve things for the customer when they happen! So happy all is working out for your proposal!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is refreshing to see a vendor step up and accept responsibility. Great job WF!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad they put your order in high priority so this can be expedited! Please follow up when you have received it!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing customer service! Way to go WF!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I’m so glad. I was sad for you, but I knew they’d make it right. Please make sure to come back with hand shots once she says YES!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results