shape
carat
color
clarity

My oval three stone

oval_seeker

Rough_Rock
After a long hunt for an oval and lots of help from this community I wanted to finally share my oval three stone engagement ring!

Center stone is a 2.05ct H/SI1 oval with SBF sourced from IDJ. I could share a full run down about working with Yekutiel but as most here know, he is fantastic and we loved working with him. I'm not sure if this stone is completely PS perfect but I LOVE looking at it everyday and get insane amounts of comments on how sparkly it is, even from friends and strangers with MRBs. :dance:

After major indecision between a solitaire setting and a halo, we ordered a halo, hated it (it was "custom" but still didn't fit the stone properly and left a huge airline gap), sent it back and out of nowhere came across and fell in love with a three stone oval/pear setting and haven't looked back.

Side stones are .63tcw H/VS2 pears and setting is custom 14k yellow gold that allows for a flush fit band. (Any recs on bands with this setting?)

Thanks to everyone here that knowingly and unknowing helped us along the way to finding the perfect ring for us! Pics are from when we got engaged in Italy in September (+ a vid from the jeweler)

IMG_4322.JPG IMG_4340.jpg IMG_4570.JPG IMG_4569.JPG

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! Beautiful ring! The oval looks stunning! Thank you for sharing with us:)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've always loved the look of an oval with pear sides. Yours looks so sparkly and just perfectly proportioned. Congrats!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous!!! :love: So elegant and refined - it looks amazing on your hand! It looks beautiful in the pics, but omigosh that video is to die for! Congrats!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful ring, beautiful on your hand :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely perfect!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfectly elegant in design and proportion! So feminine and beautiful on your hand. I adore it! :love: Congratulations it’s devine!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and lovely to see 'fancy' shaped diamonds.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love ovals, i had an oval once but I couldn't stand the bowtie so traded up.. the ovals that I am seeing on PS are much more beautiful. I LOVE your ring.. congratulations! thank you for sharing.. it's a classic ring, it's regal and I love it.

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Congratulation

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your pictures and your ring! Pears make really beautiful side stones! Congrats on creating your dream ring!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring- so sparkly and elegant. Thanks for including the video- it was a treat to watch.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, congratulations! Did he propose in a hot air ballon?! I can see the shadow of one and your one photo seems really high up, so cute if he did

oval_seeker

Rough_Rock
Thanks all for your very nice comments! Love to finally have something to contribute here!

@KKJohnson Good eye! Yes, he proposed in a hot air balloon over Tuscany at sunrise. It was unreal, to say the least! :love:

P

PierreBear

Congrats on your engagement! Wonderful that it happened in a hot air balloon! I actually also thought your pinky ring was adorable too!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks all for your very nice comments! Love to finally have something to contribute here!

@KKJohnson Good eye! Yes, he proposed in a hot air balloon over Tuscany at sunrise. It was unreal, to say the least! :love:

Swoon!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! And in a hot air ballon?!?!? Jaw dropping proposal!!! :appl::love:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3 beautiful stones, perfect together:appl::love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful! I love side pears with an oval! I'd say maybe a plain gold band with that ring since it really needs to be the star!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results