shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me choose!

Lylt

Rough_Rock
Hi all, looking to purchase a Michele watch to wear everyday and I CANNOT pick. I wear both white and yellow gold but my rings are all white. I also don't want anything TOO flashy or offputting for work. Pros/cons and opinions?? Picking between silver with diamonds, two tone no diamonds, and two tone with diamonds. TIA!

IMG_5752.PNG IMG_5753.PNG IMG_5755.PNG

shampoolady

Rough_Rock
I vote silver with diamonds. I have the silver Caber, it's a few years old but I still absolutely love it.

mainlobster101

Rough_Rock
Silver w/diamonds or two-tone no diamonds. I have coveted one of their watches for years now. I can't bring myself to spend that much on a watch that isn't automatic though. They're beautiful!

Edited to add- The two-tone with diamonds does look a bit flashy in my humble opinion. But if that is typical of your location and peers then go for it!

Francisca Nadela

Rough_Rock
I would choose the Two-tones with Diamond, it is flashy yet beautiful!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear white gold rings but my diamond Tennis bracelet is in yellow gold. I bought a Jaeger two tone yellow gold and stainless steel with diamonds and It all matches nicely. I vote for the two tone with diamonds! 213844FA-1C5A-4B28-A1A8-53802767BEFC.jpeg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also like the 2 tone no diamonds and think it is best since you don’t want anything too flashy for work.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results