shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD custom tennis bracelet :)

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for the crappy camera phone picture.

It originally was 3 ctw bracelet not including the custom marquis clasp but they made it the wrong length so I had them remove a few diamonds to shorten it.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet! Congrats! I love those perfect bgd stones! :love: Can we get the specs please?:)

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning bracelet, thanks for sharing :love:

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful bracelet! Congrats! I love those perfect bgd stones! :love: Can we get the specs please?:)

Honestly I do not even know :(
This was the frustrating part.
Communication after my initial order with the original Rep was not good. I only know ORIGINALLY it was 3ctw BEFORE 3 diamonds were removed and melee is F-G and VS.
From the begining I asked the specs on the marquis but was always told I had to wait for the cad. I never did receive updates and had to call repeatedly to ask re status.
I am guessing now I would have to get an appraisal:confused:
It is beautiful though! I also have another one in the works with IDJ :mrgreen2:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly I do not even know :(
This was the frustrating part.
Communication after my initial order with the original Rep was not good. I only know ORIGINALLY it was 3ctw BEFORE 3 diamonds were removed and melee is F-G.
From the begining I asked the specs on the marquis but was always told I had to wait for the cad. I never did receive updates and had to call repeatedly to ask re status.
I am guessing now I would have to get an appraisal:confused:
It is beautiful though! I also have another one in the works with IDJ :mrgreen2:

Hm.. this is really strange, I am sorry about your experience. Before you get an appraisal, I would call Leslie, explain the situation and ask for the item's detailed description. She has always been very helpful. It is a beautiful design nonetheless!

I am curious to see how you compare the two bracelets, please come back with more photos after you get the IDJ one :)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very lovely bracelet! Love the clasp!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! it's beautiful!

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Hm.. this is really strange, I am sorry about your experience. Before you get an appraisal, I would call Leslie, explain the situation and ask for the item's detailed description. She has always been very helpful. It is a beautiful design nonetheless!

I am curious to see how you compare the two bracelets, please come back with more photos after you get the IDJ one :)

Hi Thank you! I have sent Lesley an email awaiting her response.

I actually had an IDJ tennis bracelet that I am upgrading
Here is a photo WF, IDJ & BGD C9085DFE-4DB6-4CE6-9A13-7BEDA7DFBFE1.jpeg

P

PierreBear

Quite the statement for a beautiful wrist! Enjoy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous!!!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I like the marquis clasp!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great idea! Turn the clasp into a thing of beauty!

Love your bracelet stack!

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone! The IDJ bracelet is on its way for an upgrade! I will post hopefully better pics with the new stack :mrgreen2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new bracelet! The clasp reminds me of the Tiffany's piece - just gorgeous!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet! I love the design of the clasp!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results