:mrgreen2:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
nope, even if it gets me in trouble.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes... secrets are what slip out whenever I fart and make the noise and the smell.:errrr:

Q

Queenie60

such as???? Not really - I just do not always tell all. We're pretty honest with each other.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No I don't keep secrets from my dh and he doesn't keep them from me. Secrets make you sick and IMO are unhealthy in a relationship.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't keep secrets per se, but timing is everything when it comes to sharing...

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No secrets but I don't necessarily share all of my thoughts all the time.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No real secrets here. I mean, I might not share all my thoughts, but keeping secrets is the same as lying IMO. Reaching 30 years of wedded bliss.=)2

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn your picture is beautiful, do you live in Maine? We had a sunset like that here in Maine night b4 last.!!!

@Dancing Fire I have kept secret things about my life BEFORE my husband as it's none of his business about my love life b4 him.

No secrets but I don't necessarily share all of my thoughts all the time.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn your picture is beautiful, do you live in Maine? We had a sunset like that here in Maine night b4 last.!!!

@Dancing Fire I have kept secret things about my life BEFORE my husband as it's none of his business about my love life b4 him.

That is actually a picture I took with my iPhone last year in our backyard in the morning. We live in Connecticut so you weren't far off!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think a more appropriate question would be is there stuff about you that your husband doesn't want to know or hear about and vice versa if the answer is yes then I don't consider it "secrets" I consider it keeping everyone's sanity.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, what would be the point of living that way?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keeping secrets, no, but I wouldn't tell him something that would hurt him.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope.
He knows all my dirt.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I tell here EVERYTHING....except about this guy who one time bought a 60/60 for his wife, but it turned out to be a pancake......:lol:

Honestly is definitely the best policy...'specially with those you love the most...so I even told her about you DF....

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My weight.:shhh:

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I do, but I couldn't pinpoint anything specific. I don't like to upset him when he's stressed, sick or tired from work. I do talk to other people about some things, but if he can't in any way help, I don't want to burden him. Mostly we are very open. I don't see this as a flaw. I think we probably both do this and eventually, everything comes out, or it doesn't, and life goes on.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have an "In The Interests Of Honesty" policy & have done since the day we met. There are no secrets, but my past loves were complicated & messy, and he has never asked. He said he doesn't like to think of me enjoying time with other men & would rather not know. His past is simple: one long term girlfriend from high school for 9 years, until he met me.

I did fess up when an ex emailed me out of the blue 3 years ago to apologise for being a complete bastard & emotional abuser. I told Mr T he was welcome to read it but he declined, just asking me for a summary. I think he just wanted to know that the bastard wasn't trying it on, but he lives on the other side of the world & seemed genuine after having counselling & re-marrying. Honesty is very important to both of us.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have no secrets. It's just easier when you have someone to confide in, and to be honest with.
If you have secrets, then you are probably, to some extent, lying. And lying is so bad for a relationship.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes.

I’m a v honest and open person and tell him 99% of everything. In fact, it’s to his dismay since he doesn’t care about all the details :lol:!!

But there’s a 1% he doesn’t need to know. Ideas: how much it bugs me when X happens, why doesn’t he Y, I’m so worried and stressed about about Z but he’s also stressed so I shouldn’t burden him with this one ramble....

He’s my absolute bestie, though, and can read my thoughts before I even say em.

He has secrets too. He also doesn’t tell me things he knows will add to my stress. He chats on the phone every day with his sister or Mom, and will b*tch to them about things he won’t even tell me about, because he knows I stress out and worry for him. I like this. I don’t necessarily think it’s healthy for two people to always be unburdening on solely each other.

As for past loves, haha, can you believe I still don’t know about his? I know a general idea of about how many girlfriends he’s had and how many he sorta went out a few times with, but I have no idea who they are, what their names are, or what they look like. I never asked, he’s never told. It doesn’t matter in the least bit. Leave the past in the past.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results