shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Yvonne Raley and Cecile Raley Designs!

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
xcacaox, that sapphire necklace is gorgeous on you! How long is the Raley's turnaround time usually for a custom piece?

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Turnaround time can depend on how long it takes to agree upon a design and cads. Usually a several weeks after that depending on her schedule. If you have a deadline, I would be sure to discuss it with her.

New for me from Yvonne:
Camellia Ring
Tourmaline w/ 2 rows color change garnets and outer row of diamonds

IMG_20170603_112924.jpg
IMG_20170603_113729.jpg
Finally completed my collection of two flower rings. I've long wanted a 3rd one to wear as a chain of flowers.
IMG_20170603_113523.jpg
Not new but happened to be wearing when my package arrived. Blue tourmaline from Yvonne in a preloved setting
IMG_20170603_114408.jpg IMG_20170603_114610.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As soon as my daughter saw my flower rings, she wanted to try them...she pointed out that I could wear them stacked. IMG_20170603_125712.jpg

Lilmosun those are some gorgeous pieces! :love:
I saw the green flower ring go through her shop and I was like "oh, yeah, baby." :mrgreen::lol-2: I love both the flowers being the same size. I hope she adds that into her regular pricing menu (in addition to the one small one large flower ring). You must have so much fun wearing all three. :D

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that one Mochiko! Those paraiba sidestones just pop and colors blend together so beautifully. :love:

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yvonne's latest trip to Vegas has been killing me. Sooo much stuff tempting me it's not funny anymore :cry:

So what's everyone got so far?!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yvonne's latest trip to Vegas has been killing me. Sooo much stuff tempting me it's not funny anymore :cry:

I'll play. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I've way overspent on gems, during her sale. I bought that 5.6mm round paraiba tourmaline, which you already know about. I also picked up some yellow sapphire melee and some 1.7mm demantoid garnet melee. I'm curious to see if it's as bright in person.

Worst part of all of this..knowing I've already spent too much and, yet, still continuing to stalk her site, in case something good comes on. o_O

Venti25

Shiny_Rock

I too have been stalking and hoping that someone else gets in before I cave in. I've been good so far on the paraiba, but I'm having trouble with the cobalt spinels. I'm humming and ahhing over the larger one. The only thing stopping me is that it doesn't appear to be bang in your face glowy but supply is getting harder to come by it would appear...

chroman

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I keep oggling that rubellite melee, which looks a great color, but no idea what I'd do with it..

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love this thread ... and I can't go more than 8 hours currently without looking at Yvonne's Gatsby studs. I'd love them in CC garnets though which she can't currently source. Do you guys know if she generally sells the stoneless stetting as well? {Please excuse my question, I've asked her too, but am terribly impatient}
il_fullxfull.1098980271_85eb.jpg

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love this thread ... and I can't go more than 8 hours currently without looking at Yvonne's Gatsby studs. I'd love them in CC garnets though which she can't currently source. Do you guys know if she generally sells the stoneless stetting as well? {Please excuse my question, I've asked her too, but am terribly impatient}
il_fullxfull.1098980271_85eb.jpg

Yep she does sell just empty settings if you ask for it

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I love the idea of color change trillion earrings ... however it's kind of a shame to not see the fun colour changes while wearing them...

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emerald 5 stone in white gold
20170717_123859.jpg IMG_20170707_170030_221.jpg

Mahenge spinel cab from Yvonne which I got a few years ago. I recently had it bezel set by Sally @ Heart of Water
20170725_125507.jpg

That emerald ring! I need it...lol :mrgreen2::lol-2:
Your mahenge cab looks like a yummy piece of candy. I love it in that setting!

littledebbie81

Shiny_Rock
I love this so much!! I saw it on her site and it made me wish I had thought of this combo. It's just perfect! :kiss2:

Thanks! I originally wanted to use my 5.67mm paraiba as the center but as soon as I saw the lavender sapphire on Yvonne's site (the one that you mentioned in a separate thread), I knew that it would be the winner. :D

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I originally wanted to use my 5.67mm paraiba as the center but as soon as I saw the lavender sapphire on Yvonne's site (the one that you mentioned in a separate thread), I knew that it would be the winner. :D

Was it this one?
IMG_1759.JPG

I had zero interest in a lavender sapphire until I kept seeing all these gorgeous ones here. Damn you PS! :lol: Now, I know I have to have one. It just can't be helped.

I'm glad you bought this one because it was calling my name. :love: Too bad my pockets were empty. ;( So, what do you think of the color in person?

littledebbie81

Shiny_Rock
Was it this one?
IMG_1759.JPG

I had zero interest in a lavender sapphire until I kept seeing all these gorgeous ones here. Damn you PS! :lol: Now, I know I have to have one. It just can't be helped.

I'm glad you bought this one because it was calling my name. :love: Too bad my pockets were empty. ;( So, what do you think of the color in person?
That's the one! The color is so beautiful and clean. It's more lavender blue in outdoor/natural lighting and more pink in indoor lighting. So Yvonne's description was accurate. Pictures don't do it justice. Quite sparkly in real life. Definitely a well cut gem.

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Paraiba and Russian demantoid from Yvonne. Soooo beautiful. And fascinating to see such rare gems up close and together!
20170705_154751.jpg 20170705_154636.jpg

Awesome! What are you doing with these?

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm so excited to share these with everyone! I finally snapped up my first pieces of jewelry from Yvonne during her sale, after admiring these flower halo jackets for a while. I really love the milgrain, the defined petals and the delicately-set diamond melee. I also got a pair of 5mm blue zircon studs on a whim, and I'm glad I did, because I love the colour!

Without further ado, here are the jackets, paired with my heirloom diamonds studs. They don't spot the best cut, but I love them all the same for their history and brilliance in real life. They appear to be 4.5 mm studs. I don't have any other details about them though. The airline isn't too big in real life but appears that way in photos because I hadn't fitted them properly with the backs screwed on.

20170913_131147(2).jpg

20170913_130334(2).jpg

20170913_124108 (2).jpg
With the blue zircons and a single "rope" bezel dark blue sapphire stud I already own - pardon me, but I couldn't find the other earring for the time being and decided to take the photo regardless.

20170913_130032(2).jpg

20170913_130508(2).jpg

All in all, I love them because of the permutations and possibilities that I could wear them in. They are really versatile. Thanks for looking!

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very nice jackets Sparkle_ruckle and you have quite some studs that go along with them! Congratulations!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous @Sparkle_ruckle :kiss2:
It's great that you can switch them up any time you feel like it. :lol-2:

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you elle, seaglow and all you lovely Pricescopers for the love! I look forward to wearing these earrings too :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results