shape
carat
color
clarity

MC2 e-ring is here! Brown diamond, rose gold.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY CANNOLI ! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH :love::love::love:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this so much! I don't think I've ever seen a ring I've been so excited by ever! It's absolutely beautiful, unique and gorgeous!!!

P

PierreBear

So unique from every angle! I love the color of the rose gold. Enjoy!

freezing_in_MO

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the kind words! Compliments from this discerning crowd make me smile from ear to ear!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Makes me feel like I'm on vacation... :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, gorgeous ring, @freezing_in_MO

I just wanted to ask - is this the Bella Flora or the Bella Stretta? Can you wear a wedding band with it - and if you can - what's the thickness of your band? I want to know what thickness wedding band will fit under it.

ETA - Also, I want to put your ring in the PS Hall of Fame thread. Is the metal 18kt rose? And is the head also rose gold?

ETA x 2 - Just re-read the thread - rose gold, Bella Stretta - got it. :) Would love to see some hand shots with your wedding band! I'm considering this setting myself and have been wondering how the pair will line up. Thanks, Freezing!

Last edited:

freezing_in_MO

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to everyone for the kind words! I was grinning all day yesterday :mrgreen2: Never in a million years did I think that something I chose would be posted on the PS Hall of Fame. Everyone here is so knowledgeable and discerning that every kind compliment is like a badge of honor.

My ring is indeed the Bella Stretta. I chose it because the band would sit flush with the ring. I have the Stretta fluted band, in 22K rose gold. Their bands are custom-made, but both the generic listing and my paperwork state that the width is around 2 mm. I double-checked the certificate to ensure that I give you correct information. The thickness seems to be about the same as the width. They asked me to send them my engagement ring so they could mold the band to fit underneath it perfectly.

Here is the URL for the current listing, and their picture of the band.
https://www.mc2jewels.com/item/9117/flora-ring-18kt

band.jpg

The entirety of the ring is 22K rose gold. At the time of our order, all of MCII's rose gold was an in-house 22K alloy. It is less pink and more apricot than most rose gold alloys.

Here are a few hand shots of the band and ring together.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender1.jpg

FullSizeRender3.jpg

I can't wait to see pictures of your ring! I try not to visit the MCII web page, because I get heart palpitations, but I can look at pictures on PS :lol::lol::lol:

Gorgeous, gorgeous ring, @freezing_in_MO

I just wanted to ask - is this the Bella Flora or the Bella Stretta? Can you wear a wedding band with it - and if you can - what's the thickness of your band? I want to know what thickness wedding band will fit under it.

ETA - Also, I want to put your ring in the PS Hall of Fame thread. Is the metal 18kt rose? And is the head also rose gold?

ETA x 2 - Just re-read the thread - rose gold, Bella Stretta - got it. :) Would love to see some hand shots with your wedding band! I'm considering this setting myself and have been wondering how the pair will line up. Thanks, Freezing!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
[I have a thing for colored diamonds!!]
#breaksintosong "Heaven, Im in heaven.. and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak..."
DREAMY!!! congratulations! :appl:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That setting is so unique and beautiful! I will need to look up your story how it was made

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to this thread to stare!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results